July 2014 rainbows :)

So here is little baby bean :happydance:

Measuring at 8 weeks 2 days, which is 4 day behind, but it works with the days we had sex, so I must of ovulated a little late.

We saw the little heart flickering away, and they said they saw movement too. I had a vaginal scan, they didn't even try to do abdominal, but I'm glad they did it this way as we got such a clear picture.

There was a tiny bleed with the sac, but it was so small they said its common and nothing to worry about, but that could be why I had a bleed. It should resolve itself.

The sister of the unit said I should still have my 12 week scan, but if they try not to give me one, to ring her up and she will arrange one for me :thumbup:

She also give me some sickness tablets as I've been unable to eat. I'm waiting for them to kick in now. I was actually very sick while I was there.

Sorry everyone! I'm A March mama, but absolutely had to crash this thread to congratulate you Sedgeez!! I couldn't help but tear up seeing your active little bean :happydance: :cloud9:

Fantastic news about everyones scans, so happy for you all.

Inchrist - so sorry for your loss of your little girl, I can;t imagine the heartbreak. Glad the scan went well today even with the medical student. I had one with my early scan with my son but he only came in the room once we knew everything was fine.

seedgeez - I thought you would still need you 12 week scan especially if you wanted to get the nuchal fold measurements/bloods for risks done.

Linny I have had a couple of rough scans and have had that horrible achey bladder as it was so full and painful but it went away after a day or so.

Loup - my nausea faded about 9-10 weeks with my pg with B, as worrying as it is it is very normal

Dairymomma - fab news about the breast pump and 2 days till you get through one of your milestones.

Hope everyone else is going great.

afm - nausea still up and down, tiredness this time seems worse than before but then again I am not sleeping that great at night anymore. PAL is hard and I can't wait till next Friday when I get to see little bubs again.

Went to my scan it went great baby measured 7 + 5 doc said strong heartbeat they didnt give me bpm but kept due date as july 27th so relieved

Fab news wanna!! They never tell me the heart rate either but I assume everything must be okay with it.

Forgot to say I tried to listen in with my doppler last night. I know it is soo early but I thought I'd try but nothing. I didn't get my doppler till 13 weeks with my pg with B so found it really easily then. I'm not worried about it as I knew it was too early.

Thanks everyone! And hi lucylake :hi:

Should I be concerned that I woke up spotting?

There were a few dark drops in my knickers, and when I wiped there wasn't much, but like a brown cm. Similar to last time but more brown. Whatever happened in my knickers was darker.

I've heard internal scans can dislodge bleeding that was already in the vagina.

I can help but worry though as it started off with spotting last time. If it goes red or heavy I'm going back to the EGU though.

Worry worry worry! :dohh:

Sedgeez - If my scan was anything to go by - then spotting after due to a bit of internal bleeding wouldn't be unusual! I think it will be fine but I really undwerstand the worry - i've been spotting on and off since 7 weeks. It ain't easy I know, but try and keep the faith! x

I haven't posted a pic of my little bean yet so here's a shot.

Attachments

• IMG_20131211_1_4.jpg
    IMG_20131211_1_4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
Linny what a great pic!!

Sedjeez spotting after internal scan is very normal my doc even said it might happen yesterday he said just call if it was bright red. I know you cant help but worry but im sure all is fine.

Sedgeez-I know it hard to see blood of any sort when you are PAL or PARL. I'm still dealing with it myself but hang in there. It helped me immensely to have seen bubs and to have heard the hb. I kept telling myself that even though I was spotting/bleeding/passing a few clots even, baby was hanging in there and the ultrasound showed everything was fine. And brown is common with subchorionic hematomas. I've had several of those and even had red bleeding due to the SCH. The dr told me to expect spotting for a few weeks as the old blood will sometimes work it's way out while the bleed is resolving.

congratulations on all the great scans ladies! & sedgeez, so happy you have good news! Try not to worry about a bit of spotting today see how it goes over next few days, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

pinksmarties - thanks, I get nausea still but not as bad beginning to enjoy it not being so bad. PAL makes things much harder, it must be lovely to not have all these worries but all be worth it in the end.

AFM- I had 13/14 hours of sleep last night!! I had 3 the night before but still! I guess I needed it, was bloomin lovely. Feel a bit sad today cause my husband keeps joking about how much I'm eating :( I'm only having 2/3 meals a day and snacking on some fruit but mostly raw veg its just before I got pregnant I'd only have 1/2 meals a day and didn't snack, I know he doesn't mean anything by it and normally I wouldn't care but when my jeans no longer do up it makes me worry I'm eating too much :(

If your eating fruits and veggies your doing great my eating habits are terrible so far im gonna go to grocery to get me some more healthier choices. I know we are sensitive right niw df says things that arent even mean and i cry lol guess its just part of it but to me it sounds like your eating just fine

Hi ladies, im not a healthy eater either and not skinny to start with...all i can manage most days is carbs carbs carbs...

I had a 24 hour bug yesterday so didnt eat for over 24 hours, coukdnt even drink water :( i feel so much better this morning, well preg nauseau but its better than hiw i was feeling yesterday.

I feels lot better today, spotting has stopped.

I ordered a sonaline Doppler, I know it's early but I can't help it!

I've heard some people find the hb from 8 weeks and I'll be 8 weeks 6 days when I get it on Monday (speedy delivery lol).

I thought, I might aswell get one as I'll need one in the future regardless of what happens.

I'm quite excited now!

They say it's easier to find once you've had an ultrasound as you can see where abouts the baby likes to be.

My little bean seems to like my left side, which is where I've been the most achey.

Sedgeez- yeah you might be able to around then. Takes a bit of time, you probably already know it'll be very low... Around the hair line. If you don't find though font worry, gets much easier as weeks go on x

Celine - sorry you've been unwell, but glad yours on the men's. I used to love veggies and salad but for the last week I have had chips every day...I've no idea why I'm desperate for them, it's doing nothing for my skin or figure!!! Anyway, it'll a get worked off after eh? X

Munchkin, are you feeling anything about ur upcoming due date next mnth. Thinkng about mine has started making me feel all sorts of things...guilt, sadness..

Celine-I have the due date for my 2nd tri loss (back in July) coming up the day after my next Dr's appt. I'm not doing too bad with it but that's because things are going well at the moment. I think it helps too, that I'm pg again. If I wasn't, I'm sure that date would be emblazoned on my forehead (or at least feel like it was...).

Sedgeez-I keep thinking I should order one too but then I chicken out. I'm too afraid I'll suspect the worst if I can't find the hb and I do have the option to see my dr (and get an u/s in his office) whenever I feel like I need it.

Symptoms are so-so these days but being as I'm heading towards 10 weeks (wait, what?! ALREADY?!) I was expecting that. I'm also thinking the B vitamins I've been taking are helping with the morning sickness. Bbs still amazingly sore if I press on them and I'm tired ALL.THE.TIME not to mention having heartburn if I eat sugary stuff (bummer with the holidays coming up) though so I'm not going crazy and symptom-spotting/second-guessing. My belly feels a little firmer too. My pants still fit but I def notice when I bladder is full so my uterus must be growing. And best of all, I'm 'officially' past ALL of my early m/c dates now! Only have my 14 week one to go...

Since my next appt will have me at 11+3 and I'll see bubs then, I'm thinking I'm announcing the 'grand news' a week later on New Years. It'll be a nice way to ring in the next year, right? I have a cute little poem all written up and everything. Oooo, I'm getting excited!

I'm glad you're feeling better now Celine.

Sedgeez - good to hear your spotting has stopped. I've used my doppler twice now and definitely heard heartbeat last night, I recorded it and compared it to lots of videos on youtube. Have to say though even though I should be coming up 11 weeks (most likely only coming up 10) I found it incredibly hard to find, I nearly didn't meet up with friends last night because it got me down then all of a sudden I found bubs. He/she likes to hide towards my left side too :)

Dairy - I can't believe it's coming to that time that we'll be announcing! Sounds lovely though, I had a friend who announced at new year last year and it was lovely, I remember feeling so jealous lol. As I'm having my scan xmas eve I'd like to tell then, I'll have been married 6 months and it's the same date we had our scan to confirm miscarriage even though actually lost baby 22nd. Didn't want to make christmas all about me either, not that anybody would care.

AFM- I should NEVER had said a word about sickness leaving, its possibly the worst it's been, no warning just violently throwing up. I've booked Mon, Tues off work which I'm very glad about, hate having to struggle through work feeling like this. Told my manager now and she was really nice about it, gave me the whole day off for scan when only need to leave hour earlier, told me to make the most of lie in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->