July 2014 rainbows :)

I'm not bloated due to gas. I'm retaining water so my hands and feet are slightly puffy in the morning. Tends to happen in my first tri though so I'm not worried. And even when I've been bloated, no one can tell other than me because I'm a bigger girl. My weight and long torso hide everything but the rolls I wish would disappear! I was 7 months with DS before anyone could tell I had a bump and it was 6 months with DD before my bump was visible if I wasn't laying down on my back.

Sedgezz I'm with u on the nauseua tablets not workin anymore they worked a week now not anymore its horrible !! As for the uti I had to tak urizone which I read that it undentified if its safe for pregnant women .. But I read further on google n lots of pregnant women have taken it so pheew . Celine hope ur scan goes well !! These pins n needles n cramps r.a Killer

Good luck with your scan Celine.

I don't know what to do. A place that do private scans have emailed me back saying that they can fit me in this Saturday.

Part of me thinks I should wait, but I can't shift this nagging feeling that something's not ok. I can't go through Xmas not knowing.

Sedgeez - I'm sure you're absolutely fine but can really understand wanting to check before xmas holidays. And I don't think there any shoulds or shouldn't about it - there are no prizes for being able to cope with pregnancy anxiety. And there is no evidence to suggest that having scans is harmful to your baby. So -why shouldn't you? That's my opinion though, but I personally don't think pregnant women should feel guilty about having a scan to reassure themselves prior to 12 weeks. X

Sedgeez I feel just the same as you. Just a horribly niggly feeling again. I was happy after my 8 week scan fir exactly a week before it came back. I've found a place that would do Sunday when I'd be 9+6 but I'm not sure I can cope with worrying about it all weekend. I'm terrified of my 12 week scan after last time :( what do you think you'll do?

Well I replied to the email and asked for the appoinment this Saturday, I'm just waiting for confirmation.

I just need to know what's going on.

I haven't even got an appoinment. For my 12 weeks can yet and there's no way I can wait.

Part of me blames the Doppler for making me worry, but deep down I think I'd feel this way anyway. I'm just worried I'll get told the baby has died.

Either way I need to know so I hope she responds soon.

Fingers crossed all is ok.

I would go for it munchkin, it's the only way to settle the anxiety and really know what's going on.

Thanks sedgeez and well done for going for it. I think I'm just too scared to get bad news this close to Christmas x

Back! Scan went great, measurng bang n 12 weeks today so like the previous scan ne day behnd so will change tcker soon to show that :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
I know what you mean, but for me I need to know. I can't imagine Xmas being spent with me worrying all the time.

I hope the woman replies soon, getting impatient! Just want to know what's going on.

Mnchkin i thnk its good to get an extra scan if u can, simply for peace of mind, i cannot beleive how naive ive been with my first two pregnancies, in fact dh didnt even come with for ds at 12 week scan as i was so sure all would be well. Today i couldnt eatch the screen as she put the probe on my belly, then she said you can look at the screen now and she pointed out that heartbeat <3, when she said "you are 12 weeks" i still looked shcked.

That's amazing celine. I can't tell you how happy I am for you :happydance: xxx

Aw, ladies! I really believe you will both be just fine and see 2 perfect wee beans when you get a scan :hugs:. There's no reason why not, after good scan previously, measuring right for your dates, a hb, no signs of spotting etc. It's the fecking doppler effect!

A lady on a different thread I know suggested only trying the doppler after seeing bean healthy and well on US....then you know whether it's anything to be concerned about or just doppler not working yet. Seemed like a really sensible plan of action, albeit one I totally didn't follow :dohh:

Congrats celine! That's wonderful news.

The woman just confirmed. My scan is on Saturday at 2.45pm.
I'm very nervous now but I'm also glad as I'll get to see what's going on.

Hopefully I'll see my little bean and a heartbeat again.

I'm definitely going to leave the Doppler alone now though until I'm at least 12 weeks! :dohh:

Thats great news celine.

Afm im getting nervous my ms is gone my breast are still sore but not as bad im still peeing alot and im feeling stretching pains. But why do my symptoms seem to be calming??

Wannanew - I was asking almost the exact same thing around your stage - but they came back again. At 8 weeks hcg has hit it's peak then levels off and declines. This graph describes it: https://www.elu.sgul.ac.uk/rehash/guest/scorm/167/package/content/images/hcgchart.gif So, it's not unusual at all to notice a decline in symptoms.....Although if you're really concerned, best to speak to a doc of course. X

My scans been confirmed and I'm so nervous!!

Also my sickness tablets aren't working at all now, I've just been throwing up :dohh:

I'm feeling as bad as I did the other week!

Linny thank you so much as i got movig i did notice some more nausea so maybe im leveling oyt like you said i will watch my symptoms if more start fading i will call doc

Sedjeez im sorry your feeling so bad maybe call doc and ask for new medicine

congrats Celine, I'm so pleased your scan went well.

I honestly don't know how I would get through a pregnancy without any early scans, if they do the job and reassure you then why not. I feel very lucky to have picked up the heartbeat on my doppler but terrified in case I can't find it again. I'm sure you're both fine but do whatever makes you feel better.
Sedgeez, how many weeks will you be by Saturday? Best of luck with your scan. Mine is Tuesday I feel so nervous I don't even want to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->