July 2014 rainbows :)

I'll be 9 weeks 4 days on Saturday. It will be interesting to the the progress in just over a week.

I measured a 4 days behind last time, which still made sense because I have PCOS.

I'm kind of hoping I've caught up lol it was disappointing having to go backwards.

I just hope my little bean is ok and we see the heartbeat again.

I'm so nervous now :dohh:

Do you mean you might have ovulated later because of the PCOS?
I'm guessing that's what happened with me as I'm a week behind, I never know when or if I'm going to ovulate.

I must remember to post my 8 week scan but so cute to see bubs really starting to look like an actual little human, it will be great and you'll get your reassurance. Try not to worry :)

I totally get what you mean about early scans being a lifesaver for PAL/PARL ladies. I had my grand freakout earlier this week because of spotting and it made a HUGE difference to see bubs today. Dr was pleased because baby was movin' and groovin' in there. Even waved at us! HB was 167 and it came thru loud and clear. Whew...He didn't do a pelvic exam though because he feels the cm is just coming from my cervix and didn't really want to irritate things further. Also said it doesn't pay since there's nothing he can really do or prescribe at this point. He did say if I'm still having spotting next week and I want him to take a quick peek, he'll do it but since my discharge has been so minor and so intermittant, it makes him think it's just cervical irritation. I agree. When I've had spotting from a hematoma, it's been more red or reddish brown and either lots of stuff but then gone, or constant-every time I go bathroom. Feeling SO glad I saw him today and feeling WAY more hopeful again. I see him next week and then we decided on every other week for 2 more appts. That will put me at 15 weeks and past that last horrible m/c milestone. Plus at 15 weeks, the placenta should be working fine so I won't need the progesterone anymore. I'm still nervous but hope is there.

I also had the weirdest thing happen while getting ready for my appt. I was freaking out in the shower thinking of all the things that could go wrong and how I'd probably be getting bad news. Then I turned around after washing my hair and caught sight of my shampoo bottle. On the back, there's a toll-free number to call with questions, concerns, issues, etc. And wouldn't you know the number is 1-8-NO-WORRIES...I saw that and all my anxiety just melted away. Can't ask for a better sign than that, right?

dairy - I'm so glad you've had good news & it's so nice getting a little sign telling you everything is ok.

Sedgeez - best of luck for tomorrow, get an early night and try to stay positive, looking forward to hearing your good news.

AFM I feel terrible yet again, I have a horrible cough now too which just makes me feel even worse I'm up all night coughing. I can't seem to make a decision about working tomorrow night, if I do then I have to be back in on Sunday 8 hours after my shift finishes which will kill me with how I'm feeling but I feel so guilty if I don't. I've only had one day off with this pregnancy which was when I couldn't stop being sick but still.

Loup don't feel guilty for being unwell. You need to rest.

I'm so nervous for my scan tomorrow. Part of me feels like things are ok, but then I feel like I shouldn't think that Incase they're not ok :dohh:

Pregnancy after loss is just hard. It's like im excited one minute, then I feel like I shouldn't feel that way.

So frustrating.

Fingers crossed my little bean is snuggled in there and we see the hb again.

I've got a private scan tom too. Absolutely terrified. Good luck.x

I caved and booked one too! It's 4.20pm. Really hope I get some reassurance xx

check you three out! I'm jealous I have until Tuesday to wait. Best of luck all of you, hope you get the reassurance you need x

How exciting! All these scans :haha:

Mine is at 2.45 but it's not close to me so I have to leave at 1.30 to get there on time.

I'm not looking forward to the drive there with my nausea and my tummy keeps going funny.

Hope I don't throw up on the way or when I'm there! :dohh:

Im so jealous of all these scans i have no idea when ill get another one probaly not till 16 weeks im getting early gender scan my doc dont do gender till 20 weeks cant wait that long lol

Mine's at half 10. Am awake already at 6!!

Good luck nessaw and sedgeez. Hopefully by bed time we'll have lots of gorgeous pics on thus thread x fingers crossed x

Omg its identical twins! Was expecting the worst. Thought I saw 1 then I was like I think thats another one! Holy moly!!

Omg that's amazing! I'm so excited for you! I need a scan pic. :) xxx

Wow nessaw! Munchkin urs is this afternoon right?

Is there a way of uploading pic whilst on mobile? Tried switching to desk top to do it but it said too big.

That's amazing news!! Congratulations!

Just thought I'd mention about using my Doppler. Last time was one week ago today took me ages but once I found heartbeat I had it for ages, tried again today and although I found it quicker because I knew where to look baby just kept moving, I didn't catch it for more than a few seconds before I lost it and couldn't find it again. I'm not posting this because I'm worried just want to reassure those who haven't found it, seems even the further on you get it doesn't get much easier, little monkeys!!

I don't think so neesaw, that's why I haven't uploaded mine yet I'm always on my phone or works computer.

I can upload from my phone? It's an iPhone but I think I had to wait for a more advanced os to come out. I do it like I would from my computer x
Yes celine mine is 4.20 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"