July 2014 rainbows :)

12 week scan today went well. strong heart beat. baby was bouncing off my bladder and kicking me like a trampoline the whole scan :)

Attachments

• bub.jpg
    bub.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Mum of two boys <3

Afm mw appointment this am, should hear the hb and hopefully hear scan results if they are in.
Also last christmas food shopping!

Yay mumaoftwoboys! What a brill pic!and celine good luck today, and with the shopping too!!

well done on the fab scans ladies, still another 3 weeks until I get my first scan, will be 13 weeks then! Sure it will go quick over christmas though! xx

Hi,
Can I join you all a bit late? Somehow every time I try to post to this thread I get an error-and I was so freaked out the whole first trimester I avoided bnb! I'm due July 4th, so 12+4 right now. I had spotting on and off from weeks 4 through 9 so I was terrified as that's how my MMC was diagnosed, but I just had a scan and everything is perfect!
Fingers crossed for all your little beans!

Hi ferozi coming in late is fine so glad your spotting was nothing and you had a grrat scan hope the rest of your preg goes just as well :)

I'm just popping on quickly so can't seem to get up all your posts, will catch up soon!

Just wanted to let you all know my scan went well and bubs has caught up, now measuring 11w 6 days, bang on my dates so due date still 9th July as originally predicted. Couldn't be happier :)

Hope all you ladies are well and have a lovely Christmas x

Just popping to say my mw appointment went well, heard the hb <3 my son hear the heartbeat and asked what it was and the mw offered us a scan to show him and i dismissed it bcos i said he doesnt know...so stupid i could of seen my baby again!
Downs syndrome 1 in 2000 so all good and well.
Busy with chtistmas etc and really feelng blessed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Yay merry Christmas celine !! Looking good and so pleased about the scan xxx

Wow look at you in doubel digits! Are you thinking more about your announcement in Jan?
Im still boping to hold out til Feb 4th

Yes celine I'm not sure how to word it though. Any ideas? X

Dont know, i was toyng with the idea of my hand holding two candles and saying like today i should of been 40 weeks pregnant with my third, bit i am not, i should also have been at least 30 weekswith my fourth..but i am not. I will always remember my angels and i am blessed to be 19 weeks with my fifth x

Celine that is a beautiful thing to say i think and glad your appt went well

Merry Christmas to all celebrating!!

Just realized its 6months since first mc. Ive lost twice and im 13 weeks tomorrow..its been a hell of a 6 months!

Celine I think thats a lovely way to announce.x

ohhhh I think it's a lovely way to announce as well Celine. I didn't get the chance to d the whole announcement thing everyone knew because I was in hospital sick, so everyone was n board to help with the kids which was nice all the same.

Had a few sore bum muscles last few days and today I have some terrible cramps on and off. No bleeding. And scan showed everything was good two days ago, just panicking I guess. Is it normal having a few cramps or sharp pains at 12 weeks almost 13 weeks (maybe stretching?) :shrug:

Happy Christmas ladies!

Celine - that sounds like a nice idea. Nice pic too!

Muma- yes I've had a few more twinges since I turned 12 weeks. The uterus is expanding up from the pelvis at the mo. I can feel it very hard just poking up above the pubic bone... Imagine the amount of movement and stretching that must go into that!

Afm- my scan on Monday went great, they dated me as July 2nd instead of 8th based on baby measurements. But... I think the baby is just big? It doesn't fit with my dates anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->