July 2014 rainbows :)

Anyone else feel movement around 13 weeks? I'm almost certain I've felt baby 4 times now. It's a very small gentle snapping sensation and it's always just off center on the right side, little bit above the pubic bone. I know baby is there because of all the u/s I've had so it's in the right place. I'm just really hoping this is baby saying Hi Mom. It makes me smile and my optimism shoots up every time I feel it. Even the kids notice because I'm suddenly happier and singing and dancing around the house. It's also a good sign to me because I didn't feel baby move with my 2nd tri loss. (I firmly believe the hematoma caused the blood supply to the placenta to be interrupted so baby wasn't as active.) It's also making me less crabby and less crabby mommy means less frustration when DD piddles on the floor yet again. As she just did. :dohh:

There was a thread where women were talking about movement earlier in preg but they say that usually happens if its your second.or.more cause you know what to look for. So def could be im sure its a awesome feeling!!

Dairymomma- that's awesome! I was searching about to see if any ladies felt lo early and they do if theyve had kids previously! So bet you that's it.x

I def felt my dd flutters before 12 weeks and I'm pretty sure I've felt v faint movements here too . Def possible xx

This will be my third and I know I felt DS at 14 weeks and DD I was certain at 13 weeks. If I am feeling bubba, this would be the earliest. Part of me feels like I'm grasping at straws but most of me feels pretty positive again.

At my 12 week she said i may have an anterior placenta (had it with my son) so ive not felt obvious movement but dyng to feel something!

Thanks, I'm going to ask my midwife on 15th but I'm not too worried it makes no difference as to how loved this baby is and will be.

Im almost 14 weeks and was sure I felt a fluttering a few days ago, I would have thought it was nothing but it was just after using my Doppler and in the same place I found the heartbeat, it's the same place everytime now I can find it in literally seconds. I'm not sure if it was baby or not but I can't wait to feel proper kicks. When did you all feel kicks with first baby?

image.jpg
Well here's the little weeble! Scan went brill, baby was waving its arms and legs and measured 4 days ahead! So I'm now due 17th July. Sedgeez can u change me on the front page please!! X

<3 they just start looking like wee babies at the 12 week scan <3 how was it munchkin?

Munchkin-:happydance:

It's been a good day. DD has made it all day with no accidents (knock on wood), I got the inside scoop on a sisters weekend coming up in a few months, and suddenly it hit me that I didn't need to worry about stopping my progesterone anymore. (That's been weighing on my mind ALOT lately.) Best of all, I realized I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow! Yay! 1st trimester, buh-bye! 2nd tri here I come!

What a great day dairymama :)

Congrats munchkin :)

Fab news all round!

I hit 12 weeks yesterday, and still havent had a scan! Its due next Monday. 13 weeks without a scan is def hard!! but thank goodness for my doppler, as still haven't had any slight nausea or hardly any symptoms!

Hi ladies ive been very sneaky and made aure ill hear the hb at least once a week! Mw appointment for hb on thurs, monday Gender Scan! Then the week after another mw appointment, then one week no appointments (yet) and week after that twenty week scan.

Been vomiting alot the last day, was not fun but i refuse to complain! Then this morning in my Bible devotional i read about being thankful and praising God in all circumstances so i will do just that, no whining about vomiting, im grateful <3

Congrats Munchkin :)

Celine - I can't believe you're having your gender scan already, it's going so quick!

Yesterday I finally found some energy and sorted some stuff at home I've been meaning to do for a while now.

Just wondering as I've got my second midwife appointment coming up...what exactly do they do? Is there any point in my husband coming? He said he may have to work so I don't want to drag him away if not much point.

:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
Loup - I was wondering the same tbh, I don't think much will happen for me because bloods came back fine and risk was low from the NT...maybe they'll do a blood pressure check and it's a time to ask any questions?

RE: births - what are you all thinking for your plan? I was thinking initially - go to hospital, do whatever they tell me to. But my friend lent me a book by Ina May (Quite a famous midwife apparently?) about natural child birth and I read most of it last night, was really inspiring to me as it made birth seem less scary, so am wondering about home birth or similar....Anyone else care to share their plans/approach?

Here's a great TED talk by the same midwife...https://tedxtalks.ted.com/video/Reducing-fear-of-birth-in-U-S-c;search:tag:"TEDxSacramento"

Is that book any good? I firstly wanted a natural bome birth but after the mmc hubby is afraid ill bleed go death so insaid fine ill go to hospital, mt
Y other two are hospital births with dd i had no pain relief as she was too fast and it was alright...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->