• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

That sounds like sciatica, I had that a few years ago and get it every now and again. At one point it was so bad it went from my back, down my left bum check and down my left leg :dohh:

See the doctor about it.

I don't have any plans for the weekend lol just taking things easy. Just in the process of running a nice relaxing bath :thumbup:

Still feeling anxious and checking myself all the time. I can see this will be a bad habit throughout the pregnancy :nope:

How's everyone today? :hugs:

I never knew feeling sick could feel soooo good! I just got far too excited about this.

Gosh sedgeez, i am totally checking all the time! Feel wet in my 'nou' all the time, have totally convinced myself that there will be blood there when i check! never is though, thank goodness!!

Everyone enjoy the weekend, we are doing christmassy things, going to a couple of national trust places near us as they have christmas things on, Oh and finished all my xmas shopping today apart from my bro, (who is 31 lives at home, into running and cycling, amy ideas???) so hopefuuly this weekend will bring on the christmassy feeling and take away pregnancy/mc worries!!

Sedgeez thank you i will def get it checked as for the weekend no real plans we usually yard sale on saturday so im sure we will do that couldnt get through today eithout a nap so taking that as a sign horomones are rising. Glad all of us are doing well hope everyone has a great weekend

Quick update: Dr called and my hCG is 1876! I was shooting for 1900 but it's close enough I'll take it. :happydance:

dairymomma- thats wonderful!!! its always nice to hear good news like that

suffolksarah: Im a cyclist and avid hiker, and not sure what your budget is but those new fanny packs that hold the small bottles of water are really 'in' right now, I always thought thatd be a nice gift for outdoors since its one les thing to carry or pack.

I stockpile XMAS present throughout the year, never really know whos going to get what til the end almost, and this year I'm giving everyone spiderplant babies potted in those cheap lil mini dollar store pots, or a framed watercolor i painted and a bottle of homemade wine. i started a 5 gallon batch last January so it should be ready to bottle just in time for Xmas, and I should get about 25 bottles off 5gal.. big fan of homemade gifts lol esp cuz most the family already has everything they need

Quick question:

Is anyone getting pains under their ribs? I keep getting pains every now and again. Alternating sides.

Just wondering lol :thumbup:

No i havent had any of that i havent had any cramping eithier seems weird i hear so many people say thats a common symptom. Maybe the pain is just the horomones effecting muscles.

I'm getting twinges in my ovaries on a fairly regular basis and now tonight I had a few period-like cramps that were over so fast I'm not sure if I should even count them. But I've been getting ALOT of pinchy sensations around my cervix. Every time it happens, I feel like I have to pee. Makes me wonder if I have a UTI and maybe that's why I'm spotting yet again? :shrug: I'm still hopeful despite the spotting because it's very light pink, pinkish-brown, or brownish yellow and I'm not cramping WHILE I've got discharge. And the biggie-how could I miscarry if my hormones are still rising that fast as late as yesterday? The rate totally took away SO many of my fears-a blighted ovum or an ectopic would have lower rising rates, right? So I'm thinking I just overdid it today and the spotting, though I'm getting more of it, is just due to the progesterone irritating my cervix.

Also realized that you know what? I'm either going to miscarry or I'm not. There's no middle ground, no maybes in all reality, so why worry? If I'm going to miscarry, I'll know when it starts for sure or I'll find out on Wednesday. Until then, I'm going to ignore my discomforts and the spotting and be blissfully happy about my baby.

Oh and one other odd symptom (ms was a bit stronger this morning and my bbs *seem* to be getting a little more sensitive, tired easily in the evening, and forgetful) is achey upper thighs. When I had DD, I had contractions moving down my belly and my back and into my upper thighs. Felt like Charlie Horses only in the upper leg, not the calf. Since then, I've had the odd cramp in my thighs when AF cramps are around and during my m/c so I know it's somehow related to my uterus. I think it's growing pains because these are aches, not cramps.

Im sure all is good and im with you all we can do is enjoy this time nomatter how short or long it is and thats what im gonna do!! We are all blessed with our second chances and we need to try to enjoy it as much as possible and not waste all the time worrying i know we will some there is no way we couldnt

Hi all sorry ive been quiet. Im still feeling rough ms and still coughing so the cold is still lingering. Hubby away for another week still and im feeling so tired in the mornings as if ive been running a marathon? Maube its cos im paranoid with dh in the house so im sleeping lightly?
My clothes are getting tighter. With dd i was in maturnity wear at 8/9 weeks, this is my 5th pregnancy so i am tempted but i bought a few second hand trousers etc this year when i was previously mc and i even wore the trousers once but im scared of jinxing the pregnancy if that makes sense? 11 days til scan!

Dairy momma congrats on your numbers, that's brilliant news! And the spotting really doesn't sound like anything to worry about (easy for me to say I know!)

Celine sorry you're feeling rough honey. I know what you mean about maternity clothes, mine came out of the loft last pregnancy about 8 weeks and never went back so they've been staring at me since. Soooo hope I get to wear them this time, I think I got into the jeans last time but nothing else. The only thing I'm feeling in need of is a bigger bra! I'm sure it can only be a good thing, my boobs never hurt last time although it could be because I was still Breastfeeding. Celine when you were gp and Breastfeeding did your boobs hurt??

I did tests 8 and 9 this morning. Still 2-3 on the digi but my IC came up lots quicker and the line is now as strong as the control line, lots stronger than when I tested on Tuesday. I slept really badly last night and it reminded me I did that every night til 12 weeks with my last pregnancy, what a lot lf trauma for absolutely nothing. Also it freaked me out because the way I felt was like last time :(

How's everyone else doing?

Im doing ok im also testing with frer every morning i have 3 so far i do feel like there getting darker i only got one left think i will skip tomorrow and do my last one monday as thats when af was due hoping for a line as strong as control.

Celine i am also sorry your not feeling well. I wonder how quickly i will be in maternity lol i def haven tnoticed any changes yet but im so early. Will say this morning im feeling.tons of naseau. Which im glad it makes me feel like my numbers must be rising. Celine gl at scan i know you will feel better when you see your littlw bean in there and hear that heartbeat.

Also i seem to be strugglig with a very upset stomach i always heard you get constipated when pregnant but im very opposite right now is that normal sorry for the TMI lol

What's everyone's due date? I want to edit my first post and add them all in :hugs:

My stomach is one extreme and then the other lol it's so annoying.

My boobs are extra sore today, and my nipples are very sore, which they haven't been. It's just been my actual boob. But I woke up with them being very sore. So I feel like that's a good sign.

I was wearing maternity clothes at 9 weeks last time, due to the bloat lol I still have them. I'm that bloated I doubt it would be long before I'm in them again :haha:

Hey sedgeez I was going to ask you if you could do that! Mine is 21st July :happydance: I've just been feeling quite sick but not like pregnancy sick?? I'm burping lots and my tummy is feeling a teeny bit crampy but nothing like my last pregnancies. I just want a sign it'll all be ok and it ain't gonna happen!! X

My due date is july 27th im very interested to see when i have to start wearing maternity clothes i dont own any so i will def be shopping lol not sad about that

Sedgeez, can you put me down as July 9th please love?

Munchkin - The burping - oh my lawks, it is awful isn't it? I have never experienced anything like it....mainly in me caused by some kind of acid reflux. Horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->