July 2014 rainbows :)

Yay! Amazing news x I seriously can't wait to get some quality kicks. Been dreaming about it and everything! By the way. where's your fruit gone?? Xx

Wah, excellent news on feeling first movement! I can't wait either....have tried lying super still. There's sometimes odd little twinges but no idea if movement or just uterus stretching.

Linny I find I feel what I think are little movements when I sit with my knees up to my chest. I sit like that watching telly ok the evenings and that's when I feel it xx

This ticker says pear...but yours would say im a lemon?

munchkin - i'm trying it right now! Thanks love! x

Celine - I'm frightened by the melon!

Also, is it just me or does a sweet potatoe seem more substantial than a banana?

ahh that's lovely, I can't wait to feel movement. I can hear bubs kicking the probe when I'm listening to his/her heartbeat though, anybody else had this?

Loup - yep! Great huh! Didn't realise it or pay much attention till recently x

Well its my first scan tomorrow!!! At 13 weeks, scared, nervous and excited all in one!!
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies xx

Yay good luck Suffolk Sarah. You'll be brilliant. Keep us posted!

Well AFM it's now official. My rainbow is on Facebook. I announced it by saying our January baby would've been due in 10 days, sadly wasn't meant to be but over the moon to be able to introduce our summer baby xx that sort of thing! I just couldn't ignore my angel xx

Suffolksarah cant wait to hear avout scan im sure it will be perfect.

Munchkin congrats on annoumcement im sure everyome will be super happy for you

Thinking of you suffolksarah! Im having my gender scan today eeek! Kow its silly but i have wierd pains sometimes and part of me is worried we will go there and find a dead baby..

It'll be fab celine (metaphorical shake of shoulders) take a deep breath and wait to see your gorgeous gender specific babba xxx

Good luck at the scans ladies! Not that I think you need it!

Munchkin- that's a lovely way to announce. I'm happy you talked about your angel, they shouldn't be forgotten /taboo subject. If we were all more open about it it might make things much easier for us all. Bet everyone is overjoyed for you x

Ohhh celine i cant wait to hear what your having!!

Suffolksarah how did it go?

Im so so thrilled to be having another....girl! My dd is running around in a tutu right now and im on cloud 9 thinking pink and matching tutus etc <3

Of course i was releived to see the hb first and foremost and that baby measured bang on dates for the third scan ive had so thats a relief.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
How exciting! Congrats on the little baby girl :hugs:

I can't wait to find out the gender. I have my NT scan on Wednesday which I'm so nervous for. I'll be booking a private gender scan as soon as I'm 16 weeks. I'm hoping they'll put me forward a bit at my scan on wed so I can find out sooner lol they put me back 4 days at my first scan.

I've been using my Doppler a lot and yesterday found baby straight away! :thumbup: which is really making me feel relaxed. Just knowing baby is still there.

My sickness is still there, I'm still on the tablets and I haven't been sick since, but I still feel crappy some days, including today lol

Other than that and being tired I don't have many other symptoms. My boobs aren't really sore, my nipples are tender though. I'm achey and feel abdominal achey ness but I'm presuming that's just bubs growing.

I can't wait to see my little bean again, and I can't believe I'm in my second tri this week. It's gone so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->