July 2014 rainbows :)

Omg celine!! Congrats thats amazing i got my gender scan scheduled for feb 8th and i cant wait!!

Its gone slow for me i think, but in retrospect cos i keep thinking im less weeks than i am, i was on a bump thread admiring some bumps and i was like wow thats a 14w bump no wonder its so huge, maybe ill be like at at 14w oh wait erm im 15 weeks wth!

I know what you mean my sil asked how many weeks i was other day day and i said 10 then realized uhh im 12 duh!! Im not realizing how fast it really is going.

I'm forgetting how far along I am too. But then it's like oh yeah, I'm almost 14 weeks now...

Feeling terrible. Pukey sick, headachey, crabbier than all get out, and not sleeping very well so SUPER tired all.the.dang.time. My neck and shoulders are SO stiff and tight with tension. I know my appt on Thursday is wearing on me but I'm also convinced something is out of place in my neck. The only time I get migraine-grade headaches that don't go away with a good night's sleep is when I'm out of alignment. Thankfully, I got in an appt with my chiropractor this evening so FX he can fix me. I'm running on fumes right now and it's only making my anxiety worse. I'm feeling baby 2-3 times a day now (or at least what I'm hoping is baby) but I'm desperate for the days to fly by. I just need to SEE bubs and know things are okay. It's so easy to let fear take over when your sanity has gone on strike until you can grab some quality ZZzzzs, right?

Aww dairy im sorry your feeling so terrible hope your doc can fix your neck. And thats awesome your feeling baby so much im sure all is perfect and you will see at your next scan we all got take home babies this time :)

Whew!

The chiro's office just called and they can get me in an hour from now instead of 3 hours from now. Now just to get the energy up to get myself ready to go...

Rainbow baby due end of july, had a 10 week scan last week and everything looked good, still cautious after 4 miscarriages, however this is the furthest I have got :). I get to have another scan next week just for reassurance, they have been very good with me.

I didn't know u cud go to a Lori while pregnant just knew it was good for babies to prevent colic hope the appt helps dairy !!

Congratulation celine :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well we had our 13 week scan yesterday, and all is good :cloud9: nice hb and been bumped up 6 days so today i am now 14 weeks!!!

baby wasnt playing ball and it took them ages to get the NT measurement, which was 1.2 so v happy with that, had my bloods test aswell, so just have to wait on overall Downs results.

Also my tenant finally moved out of my flat yesterday after i served her eviction notice in october as she wasnt paying me! I was going to have to start court proceedeing this week (costing me loads, and her being sentanced to paying me £10 a month foe over the next 10 years) Not what i needed, As am broke myself at the moment and hoping to give up work when baby comes!

So all in all a good day yesterday!! xx

P.s due date now 15th July if anyone wants to update the front cover. xx

I think i felt movement yesterday! I'm 15+5 today and yesterday I realised that the "gas spasms" I've been feeling are getting stronger. I tapped my belly and my "gas" tapped back! It didn't feel like butterflies or popcorn or anything else people have described. It just felt like little spasms and taps. I was on cloud 9 all day yesterday, but today it's totally disappeared :( Hoping to feel something again soon!
Also, my doctor wouldn't write a prescription for a gender scan (we can't get one where I live w/o an Rx) until 20 weeks, so our bean will remain an "it" for a while longer.

I'm wondering - ladies in the USA - is it the case that you don't have independant ultrasound places that you can just turn up to and pay $50 or something and get a scan? We have them in the UK and it's useful if you don't want to wait till 20 weeks for gender scan or want to check in if you don't feel right but seems like that's not how it works there??

Im in states and im going to independent place for a gender scan at 16 weeks its $100 its scheduled for feb 8 im soooo ready

I have a gender scan booked for 25 Jan but worried in case they get it wrong lol! Xx

Whenever I've called the doctor with fears, he's either gotten me to his office asap where we've seen baby on his old u/s machine or else he's gotten me for an ultrasound within 2-3 days. This time I did have to wait almost a week before they could get me in for my first scan but it was only because my hCG wasn't high enough to see baby when my spotting started and they wanted to make sure it had time to rise enough. In the end it was good they did wait because I was only 6+1 when I went in and any earlier, we wouldn't have seen a thing.

In other news, the chiro fixed me right up and I slept like a baby last night. I'm still really tight in my right shoulder but I had a bone out pretty bad so it's going to take a day or two for the muscle soreness to go totally away. Feels SO good to be able to sleep and not have a headache. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do for one's anxiety and disposition. Now my only worry is how I'm going to get my house ready before DS and DH's b-day party on Sunday. I'm inviting 4 families (total of 25 kids and 10 adults) so I've got lots of food to make and lots of cleaning to do. So I'd better log off BnB and get my backside back into gear, right? :haha: Nothing better than a party to help celebrate a good scan on Thursday, right? :p

So happy you got your neck pain taken care of hope you guys have a great party!!

Sorry I've been slacking with the front page :dohh:

If you need your due date updating reply to this and I'll do it :thumbup:

I have my NT scan tomorrow and I'm so scared! I'm convinced there will be something wrong.

On a positive note I'm finding baby so easy with Doppler even my OH is finding it :thumbup:

Linnypops-I'm in South Asia, we need a prescription for a gender scan I suppose because of the preference for male babies in rural areas. My doctor has no problem prescribing it (this issue really doesn't exist in my city), but not till 20 weeks. I'm 16 weeks today and itching to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->