July 2014 rainbows :)

Since we changing the front page my edd is niw july 3 tx

16 weeks today celine :happydance: and now our due dates have both changed we're exactly 2 weeks apart, makes it much simpler to remember for a bear with little brain like me :)

Yeay me too! Im trying to see what your ticker says 16 weeks is...another bigger lemon?

Mine is a 14 week lemon but yours looks a bit like a 16 week mango??

I've missed loads the past few days! I've read through all your posts but my terrible memory is proving to be just that already!

Celine - congrats on your gender scan, how exciting!
& the rest of you who have had scan lately! I can't believe how far we have all come already.

Sedgeez - I saw your post about you NT measurments for baby, mine was 2.5, that combined with my bloods gave me 1 in 759 chance (I think, its around that number anyway) I'm classed low risk so thats good enough for me.

AFM - had my midwife appointment yesterday where I found out my blood type is rhesus negative and my husband is positive meaning I have to have anti-d injection at 28 weeks. Everything else seemed ok though. still feeling sick on and off and have had this stinking cold for nearly 4 weeks now, any ideas on getting rid?

I hope all you ladies are well and good luck on any scans coming up! I'm getting so jealous hearing about gender scans I still have 5 weeks to wait!

On the cold front try a sinus rinse helps immensely. Also a 16 week fruit is an 'avocado' I saw it on someone elses :thumbup:

I *think* I may have felt mine move yesterday on two occasions but I couldn't be sure :wacko: :haha:

I'll jump in with great news too. My appt went fine, we saw baby, and little stinker was movin and a-groovin so much the dr kept losing the hb! Stubborn little thing...:haha: He did finally get a reading of 158 so PLENTY happy with that. Next appt is 3 weeks out and we'll schedule my 20 week anatomy scan then. I'll see him after the u/s and then I'm off to monthly appts til the end. Hard to believe I'm only 6 weeks out from my anatomy scan now...Wow! But I really feel like I can enjoy my pregnancy now. Made my announcement last night on Facebook and it felt SO good to share the news (finally!).

16 weeks! :happydance:
I have come down with a horrible sinus infection though. The only thing keeping me going is the thought of my scan on Monday. It's only an internal scan to measure my cervix, but I'm going to ask for a peek at my baby! Anyone else having this test? I'm only having one because my mother had several stillbirths due to incompetent cervix and I'm terrified of the same.
Those of you feeling movement-what does it feel like? I'm starting to doubt whether mine was really baby-I feel it five or six times a day and it's like a series of tiny electrical pulses in one spot (but not painful, if that makes sense?) I only feel it on my sides and down near my cervix, but I have an anterior placenta and a VERY low bump, so I'm telling myself it's bubs!

Yay for all the movements - Ferozzi that def sounds like movements!

Mine started like that at 11 weeks (this is my third child), now I get full on rolling and jabbing feelings that make me a bit breathless. Although yo still can't feel baby from the outside yet. 3 more weeks until my anatomy scan and I find out the sex! :coffee:

Hey ladies. Just wondering is anyone else having periods of breathlessness. I don't mean when doing sonething strenuous even, just a sudden attack of not quite being able to suck in enough air? I've been getting it every now and then and while I know it's common later on I wondered if it's also expected now or whether I should call my mw about it? Cheers x

Oh and dairymomma congratulations to you! That's great, am I right thinking you passed all your milestones? If so, awesome! X

Linny-yes, I have passed all my milestones now and it feels so amazing. Literally all my anxieties are gone. I love it. I hope I can keep my PARL self stuffed away now for the next 5 months. We'll see if I succeed. :haha:

Felt baby do a flutter-flippy thing last night and it felt so funny I let out a fairly loud 'Wooohooohooo!' DH thought I was nuts but it honestly felt like someone was tickling my tummy from the inside. Best of all, I wake up every morning with a bump that doesn't go away when I empty my bladder! I can't wait until this bump is more obvious and I feel bubs moving all the time but I'll settle for this right now. :happydance:

Congrats dairymomma!
Linnypops-I have the same breathlessness issue! It takes me by surprise sometimes, just seems to happen randomly.

Dairymomma - brilliant! I'm so glad you can relax now. And feeling the baby move is awesome! I'm still not sure if what I can feel is baby or just something else, hoping to feel something more definitive soon!

Ferozi- annoying isn't it! I've started taking slightly more iron in the hopes it might help x

Glad everyone is having some movememt im dyig for it but so far nothing :( i know its early but it would sure make me feel better feeling it.

Also have the breathless thing and when i lay down notice cant breath through nose but its not stuffed up or anything weird....

Hi ladies, had mw appointment today and went well, heard that hb but the student mw had a hard time finding it!
Havent felt baby today yet but i cant help but thunk and hope that in one week it will be more obvious, for us all you too wannanewbaby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->