July 2014 rainbows :)

Hi all. Well today would have been my due date. I'm a little sad but ok and will be just glad to get past it and move on now. I'm mostly excited about what's to come and looking forward to the rest of my pregnancy. RIP little bean xx

How are you feeling munchkin? Will you light a candle or do anything special?

Thinking of you munchkin :hugs:

It's coming up to the one year anniversary of the day we found out our baby had died. The 13th feb.

I'm really not looking forward to it.

I didn't realise how much I've been suppressing the miscarriage feelings while being pregnant. I guess I didn't want to think about it happening again.

But OH was looking through our memory box for our angel the other day, and as soon as he opened it, it was like the emotion was in the box. I couldn't stop crying. And then OH started crying, and we just sat there crying together. He said he doesn't just want to forget the baby as it was our first and meant so much to us.

It really helped me hearing this though as he isn't very vocal about his feelings, and not long after the loss, he stopped talking about it. He said he wants us to do something on the 13th of feb for the baby.

I really feel like my angel has been looking out for this baby though. I feel like I have a little guardian angel.

Munchkin im sure this is a hard day for you... but i know you will get through.

Sedjeez i cant believe how much your oh opened up my df never did that i think its sweet he wants to do something for the baby thats a great idea. Me and df talk about hoe old the one we lost would be all the time time. Our 2 year loss annivrsary is coming up hopefully i do ok that day.

munchin and sedgeez, i don't know if you remember me from the mc support forum, we all have our anniversaries lined up in the same part of the year (mine is a bit further than yours)... but i remember the box you ordered sedgeez and also those name tags too...

i just wanna let you know it is completely normal for those strong feelings of loss and for the sadness to linger hidden for years after. you'll never forget your rainbows, and this is something beautiful, sad and hard and beautiful.

and it is great to have an OH that acknowledges and shares your feelings <3

besides this, i am so so very happy that both of you are finally gettin your rainbows!!!

Thinking of you both munchkin and sedgeez. My due date coincided with the second tri mark for this pregnancy, so it was a bittersweet day. Yesterday I was watching a movie where a woman miscarried and just burst into tears. Didn't even realise how close to the surface it is. Glad you have support AND a rainbow to look forward to.

I have yet to read through all your posts but Munchkin - hope you're doing ok today, such a hard day but we're all here for support.

Sedgeez- your post made me a little emotional, I hate it when people ask if this is my first baby because I want to say no but I feel like I can't, then I would have to explain and that just brings it all back and people just don't know what to say. It's really nice idea to do something special for your baby, we went to the place I grew up and always wanted to show my baby and then planted forget me nots and babys breath seeds.

AFM - Just need to come on here to vent a little. I know I'm being irrational but we put in an offer for a house yesterday for full asking price and although I didn't want to get my hopes up I really did and now because they've had so much interest apparently they may take it off the market and re-sell at a higher price, It was at the top of our budget so I feel really sad :( I know other houses will come up but it was just perfect I could really see our little family living and growing up there. It doesn't help I'm so emotional at the moment I normally wouldn't be so bothered and I know it's not the end of the world but for some reason I can't shake this disapointment. Just have to remind myself how lucky I am, even with all this sickness continuing, I seriously love being pregnant :)

Loup - It's not irrational - a house is a future home and home's are always very emotional, especially when preggers and nesting instincts kick in x

Munchkin xxx

The breathlessness - I feel randomly when laying on my back It's annoying so early to be feeling like this (I swear baby is sitting far back), I haven't felt as much movement lately and my sacrum is playing up really bad to the point my back has been taped up by the physio.

Is anyone finding out what they are having? When do you think you will find out?

I am booking a scan for 19 weeks (so two weeks time) to find out!!!

oh and has anyone found a burst of energy in he second trimester yet? I have no energy or motivation!!!

I have found no energy so far at all kinda sucks was hoping to get a little back and im finding out gender on feb 8th super excited!!!

I swear i felt something after bd tonight it was 3 little taps down low they were so soft just dont know if its to soon.

Hi ladies, hope all is well with everyone.

I have a gender scan in 3 hours, excited! Xx

Hi all. Big hugs to ladies with anniversaries coming up.x
Am still holding out hope for the 2nd tri energy-does that happen with twins? Have felt them a couple of times in the last few days-v strange feeling. Am sure I'll get used to it.
Taking a big step of picking up some moses baskets from a friend today and buying a sleeping cushion. Plus we're trading in the fiesta for a people carrier this morning!
Have a fab day.x

Momoftwoboys i found out already having a girl, will get itmconfirmed at 20 week scan on the 10th :)

Was at a babyshower and since no one knows about me it was tricky! The drinks served was either sangria or white wine! So i asked for coffee :) then one game we had tomshove a balloon in our shirts or tie it to our waists and run with it, and i went first expecting to tie it and the balloon was handed to me and i was told to shove it under my shirt! Its a loose fitting shirt...but i was hiding my bump with a loose scarf so it was a tight squeeze getting that balloon in there!

Lol celine, I wondered how you'd manage that !! I'm feeling slightly more energised now but I've also started taking iron supplements which I think is really helping xx

Hi ladies, am going to do my best in catching up where things are so bear with me xx I feel a little more energised but still have the odd day when am asleep by 8.30-9.00pm
So sorry to those ladies coming up to their anniversaries big hug & keep strong x
Can't wait to feel little one move for the first time. I keep thinking I can feel little flutters but can't decide if its ligament pain or baby xx

@rainbow so tell us the exciting news are u team blue or pink x

@nessaw am going to collect my Moses basket today but its staying at my mums for a while x

Bumblebee how exciting about your Moses basket! I'm borrowing one off my sis but her 6 week old will need it a bit longer! She's also got my car seat, pram top, sling and clothes! Also the baby room is being used as an edit room for OHs films. We"'ve got a new room to move it all to but he's not done it yet! I've ordered some wallpaper samples though which is exciting! I haven't been interested in getting any baby stuff yet but I'm starting to get the itch. I think once the 20 wk scan is over I'll be nagging oh to get his stuff out of the nursery!

Exciting everyone finding out gender! Is anyone staying yellow like me? X

Defo team yellow, give me more of a reason to push it out lol. Also I'd like the surprise. If I new the sex id know what name is be giving it so want to keep that until baby's birthday x
Ohh gosh it feels so wrong calling baby it :0/

I agree bumblebee! I love watching other people find out, but with my dd I was so glad I waited. Although I'm pretty sure it's another girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->