• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

I honestly have no idea, I'm hoping ill get more if a feeling if baby is a boy or girl once we've seen the 20 week scan x

I'm staying Team Yellow. I wavered back and forth over finding out to the point of deciding I would but now I'm firmly in the 'not knowing' camp.

In other news, I was told by a chiro I saw this weekend (at a conference DH and I went to for a working vacation) that my left eye is starting to bulge out of my head and I have several symptoms of Grave's disease and I need to tell my dr ASAP. I can't see the eye thing myself (neither can DH) but the other symptoms check out. :shrugs: Not sure if I believe it but I will ask the dr when I see him next week.

Hi ladies!

I've not posted in here for aaaages, forgot I even put a post :rofl:

Anyway, everything is going swimmingly at the moment, got some nasty ectropion so I keep bleeding on and off, already had to have two vicious anti-D Jabs.

Baby has some strong kicks now and I can't wait for my 20 week scan on the 17th Feb :happydance: We are definitely staying team yellow :thumbup:

I've been given the go ahead for a home birth as long as I get to 37 weeks, last 2 babies arrived at 32 and 36 weeks so this one needs to stay put!!

Hope everyone else is doing good, I'll try and be a better participant now :hugs:

Hi lady luck! Great news about the home birth and the kicks! I'm seeing the consultant next week so will find out if I've got a chance of a water birth. I'm feeling a fair few little movements that could still be mistaken for digestion but I really can't wait for proper kicks and I'm not far behind you. :happydance:

OMG I'm 17 weeks today!! :)

I'm hoping to find out gender at 20 week scan on 20th Feb, my mum doesn't want me to find out but either way it's a surprise at the scan or a surprise when baby is born so will still be just as nice.

I'm pretty sure I've felt baby quite a bit now, only when I'm sat or lying still but it's lovely to think he/she is moving about and I try not to think it might just be wind haha.

Still not found ourselves a house yet which is stressing me out so much :(

Ho loup what a stress about finding a place :(
Im 18 weeks tiday and telling ppl at playgroup today!
Edd first angel is Tuesday so been quite emotional.
Scan the week after on the 10th

Eek 18 weeks celine! Which makes me an.... Avocado!! Hurrah xxx

Congrats celine on 18 weeks, sorry your angel's birthday is coming up x

Afm - this morning there is a genuine, honest to goodness hard bump when lying down - it's really weird! it just seemed to pop up overnight! i sort of can't believe it's there. :haha:

Oooh munchkin it wasnt long ago you were a wee raspberry! I think i may change my ticker to yours as i spent two weeks as a mango only to upgrade to...a papaya?

Ladies i have two very best friends who, although have never experienced a loss helped me thru mine. One of them accidently found out she is preggo a week ago exactly today..she was freaking out as. Not sure they wanted another etc...in the last six days she has come to terms with it and has had to change her diet drastically for thr babys sake ( she has a rare genetic disorder) and this morning she started bleeding...i dont know what to say becaaue here they wont do bloods or anything, they have told her to wait and if she doesnt blled too much to come on a months time at 9weeks to see if there is a hb!
:( i wouldnt wish mc on my worst enemy...why this? I know all coukd be fine but in my own experience blood has never been good news.

Hi everyone. We found out today that our twins have died. Wishing you all the best.x

Oh nessaw I'm so sorry that's just devastating. My heart and thoughts are with you. Unbelievable. No more words xxx

nessaw I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you, that's such devastating news. I know that no words that I say can make any difference to your pain, but I pray that you will find comfort in time and that life will be as gentle as it can be for you while you grieve your beautiful babies :hugs: x

Oh god Nessaw, I am so incredibly sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how you both must be feeling right now, I hope you get the time and space you both need to grieve and heal. My thoughts are with you X

Nessaw i am so sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers.

Nessaw-I'm so sorry. There's nothing else I can say that will ease the pain but know that I am thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

Thank you everyone. The twins had acute twin to twin transfusion and had literally only just died as they measured spot on. One had all the fluid and the other had none. There wasn't anything any one could do. Have to go in monday and start off and prob deliver on wed. Just the worst day ever. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.x

So sorry nessaw that's tragic :hugs: I remember you saying a few days before you were feeling movements, it's so sad. You got to hold your precious babies so close all these weeks and will hold them in your heart and soul forever, no one can take that away.

Probably no comfort but time will help heal your heart xxx

Thank you everyone. The twins had acute twin to twin transfusion and had literally only just died as they measured spot on. One had all the fluid and the other had none. There wasn't anything any one could do. Have to go in monday and start off and prob deliver on wed. Just the worst day ever. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.x

Nessaw you will be in my prayers, my little girl was stillborn at 30 weeks last year and I delivered her. Everyone's experience is totally different but I found a lot of comfort from people online (particularly in the SANDS forums, it's specifically for people who have had late miscarriages or stillbirths and there is so much empathy there, as well as the lovely people in forums that I was a member of on here) and also I read about what to expect from other people about the labour and delivery experience, I found that it helped me to prepare. I will be thinking of you so much, I'll be praying lots and sending you love x

Hi everyone. We found out today that our twins have died. Wishing you all the best.x

I come here every once and a while to check up on you all.
So sorry for the loss of your twins!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"