• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

nessaw, I am so sorry to hear your news, I'm devastated for you. I hope you have all the love and support you need from your friends and family to help you through this. Thinking of you xx

so sorry Neesaw xxx Huge cyber hugs

I feel a bit bad sharing my exciting news now :hugs:

We found out we are expecting a baby girl!!! After two boys and so much sickness we are so excited. I'm a little guttered we know now and I told EVERYONE in the excitement so I kinda wish we had kept it to ourselves a little longer before sharing with everyone.

nessaw, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Mumaoftwoboys-congrats! I'm predicted a girl. I'm HOPING for a girl. I'm even dreaming we're having a girl. I can't think of any names but girl names.

Soooo I'm guessing we're having a boy. :haha: Won't be finding out though as I couldn't keep it a secret and DH doesn't want to know. I *might* ask the sonographer at my 20 week scan to take a decent potty shot though so I can spend the rest of my pregnancy guessing. :)

I put it all out to facebook today, its my first edd.

What an amazing announcement Celine. Very proud of you! And you've obviously got some amazing friends to support you too. How are you feeling about your first edd? It just shows how very far we've come!

I've got my first consultant appointment today after my third degree tear last time. If they say I'm not allowed a waterbirth I'll swing for them!!

Nessau thinking of you today :hugs:

Good lunch munchkin! Let us know what the outcones are, :)

Thanks celine. How does it feel to be 'out of the closet' at last?

Well the consultant went well, she can't see why I shouldn't be able to have a normal vaginal birth, and even a water birth and she says another big tear is very unlikely!
I've also been booked in for growth scans at 32 and 37 weeks and if it looks like the growth is dropping off I'll be induced early. She said it looks like my dds growth dropped off late probably because of problems with the placenta. I'm not sure if I could have a water birth if I was induced??
How's everyone else doing?. X

I found out I'm having a girl!
I announced it on Facebook today.
OH finally told his parents two days ago.

I'm feeling positive at the moment, so I hope things continue to go well.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Neesaw I'm very sorry for your losses.

Today I'm going to a spa. My mum booked me a mum to be package which consists of a massage, a facial, and a manicure. I'm really looking forward to it as I need some pampering.

Congrats Sedgeez! Is it me or is this quite a pink thread already?

Munchkin - hope you get your water birth - I imagine the only reason you wouldn't be allowed that would be if there were a health concern around the induction??

It does seem to be looking pretty pink! Don't forget my big stripe of yellow! Xx

Or mine! I'm predicted a girl according to the Chinese gender chart thing so I'm staying in line with the pinkness that way but I'm not 'officially' finding out until I give birth so I'm staying yellow until then.

I'm impressed by you yellows. I'm the kind of person who used to shake their christmas present to tyr and guess what it was :haha:

Yeah basically I just spend the whole time speculating and looking for clues! I'm predicted a boy with the Chinese gender chart, but my dd was meant to be a boy too!! I'm pretty sure this is another pink bump xx

Oh I'm anxious to know. Don't think I wouldn't find out in a heartbeat if DH would let me. I just can't keep my lips zipped if I do find out so that's why I'm staying team yellow. It also gives me extra incentive once I start laboring to get to the end of things because then I can finally find out what I'm having. I'm like Let's get this over with! I wanna know! :haha:

Hehe, I've been heavily speculating too, I feel like I need to be certain about at least one thing...even if even that's not 100% certain :haha:

Df doesn't want to know actually but he's agreed to it because he knows what i'm like :) There's no way I wouldn't have checked youtube videos and tried to figure it out myself anyway lol

Hi ladies just to let you know our twins were born yesterday. Everything went as well as could be expected. They were boys like I thought! Wishing you all the very best with your pregnancies.x

Oh nessau :hugs: I'm glad it went as well as it could, hopefully now you can say goodbye to your princes and start to try and slowly heal. Give yourself a the time and love you can and the world will start to make sense again one day. What happens now? Do you have a service or anything? With my 12 week mc we didn't but this is very different. Once again so sorry xxx

Hi ladies just to let you know our twins were born yesterday. Everything went as well as could be expected. They were boys like I thought! Wishing you all the very best with your pregnancies.x

Nessaw, my heart is still so with you. It's good to hear that everything went a well as could be expected, I remember when I gave birth to my daughter it was such a positive experience, even though we knew what the outcome would be already, it's such a special part of being their Mummy, if you're able to do it.

I'm still thinking of you and praying for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->