• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2014 rainbows :)

I know that had to be hard for you nessaw. You are still very much in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get all the support you need to heal.

Nessaw-glad everything went as well as could be expected. Hope you have some time to just relax and heal now. :hugs: Thinking of you.

Dr. appt went well today. He found hb almost right away (bubs didn't like the wand and kept nudging it out of the way) and was a nice steady 153 so I'll take that. I see the dr again in 3 weeks after I have my 20 week u/s.

Dairy mama that's exactly what our buns hb was yesterday :)

we just booked our anatomy scan for valentine's day! im so excited and so impressed by all the team yellows, im so curious i can hardly wait another minute.
i am feeling super anxious today, though. every time we have an u/s coming up i start freaking out. all our scans in this pregnancy have been great, but my missed miscarriage just left me with an irrational fear of getting bad news at a scan. i don't feel much movement, either-just the "popcorn" feeling and that too maybe 5-6 times a day, mostly at night or early morning-so all the times in between i worry. ive also had a super long week at work (im posting FROM work today!) and i think i desperately need some extra :sleep: this weekend.

I will break the pink cycle we are officially team blue!!!!

Yay wannanew a beautiful blue bump!! On the other subject every time I check with the Doppler my babies hb is 139/40ish. Does that sound low?? My dd's hb was always a lot higher than that x

At the gender scan today our baby boys was only 143 and lady said was perfect

pics from scan today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Pic of face

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies im off to my 20 week scan today. Very nervous.

Brilliant pics wannanew and good luck today celine, it'll all go brilliantly! And you can get then to confirm your pink status again :happydance:

good luck today celine, im sure it'll go great! and congrats on your blue bump wannanew! im getting really excited seeing everyone's 20 week scan pics-4 days till mine! im finally feeling proper movement-not all the time, but enough times a day to reassure me a bit till the scan.

All good! Still pink, anterior placenta so explains lack of movement :)

Yay celine!! I suspect I've got an anterior placenta too, I really struggle to hear baby behind the placebta sound and all movements are still low down. I think it was the same with my dd but the movements very quickly spread all over!! X

Great news Celine. I will have my gender scan at doc on March 6 which will confirm my blue bump but I'm having no doubt about that lol but will be nice to see baby again. Thank you all for the kind words we are very excited :) I'm ready for some more scans can't wait to find out the gender of all the yellow bumps just gotta be patient for that.

All this bump revealing is making me want to find out now...:haha: but I'll hold out til birth.

Can't wait for my 20 week u/s and appt though. I won't have the kiddos with me (my sis is babysitting) so I'll have a whole day to myself. I have a few gift cards for JCPenny that we got for X-mas so I might do some 'me' shopping. It'll also mean my sister's retreat will be that same weekend and our tax stuff will be done so I really want this month to fly by. I'm so tired of sitting at a computer entering numbers off of statements and I want to get some 'fun' stuff done. (I'm currently in this baby bootie knitting phase. I found a really cute, REALLY easy bootie pattern and some really soft fuzzy wool yarn that I'm just dying to stick my knitting needles into...Also have a dress to alter and a quilt to sew if I can find the time.)

Had our scan! Baby is perfectly healthy...and it's a boy!

Ferozi - Congrats on team blue!

Forgot to say on here but we're team pink after 20 week scan yesterday.

Munchkin - Funnily enough I have anterior placenta and I read about it and seems like there's a link between girls and placenta at the front? Not 100% obviously but it does seem to be a high coincidence...did you say you had a feeling this was another girl?

PS Munchkin-I also have an anterior placenta and I feel some flutters, but only every now and then. During the scan the baby was wiggling around, but I couldn't feel it.

Ferozi yaaaa another blue bump!!! Congrats on all the great scans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->