July 2014 rainbows :)

Ferozi - Sorry to hear things are a bit rough atm....It's funny because this morning I went onto one of those 'What stage your baby is at' sites, looked at the pics etc, and read what baby's up to...then read about what's happening in our bodies and it mentions specifically getting the blues at this point. If it's about not seeing people then best I can suggest is signing up to ante-natal classes, perhaps an ante-natal yoga class and other things where you'll meet local mums at the same stage as you..Making friends through there also means you'll stay in touch through maternity leave too....because being on your own all day with a baby can be tough so having friends in the same boat will be good.

X

Ferozi I'm sorry your feeling that way I to notice that some things are upsetting to me more lately and i seem to be stressing very easily, but I totally understand why you want friends around everyone needs support I really hope things start to turn around and you start feeling more cheerful soon

Ferozi am so sorry ur feeling so low Hun :hugs:
Like u said ur feeling alone as ur the first to do everything out of all ur friends. Am 26 too & most certainly not the first out of my group of girls a few of us are married & some on to their second child so don't for one minuet think ur too young. Yes we're young but I think it's a lovely age to have a baby old enough to have matured into the people we are today but young enough to run around after little one.
I think wat linnypops said maybe join a club or anti-natal classes I'll meet mums or just contact ur current friends & arrange some girly time together. Let them know ur feeling a little low true friends will be there for u. Maybe a girly afternoon at someone's house or meal out xx

Hi Ladies hope we`re all well.
so I had a mini melt down last night at my parents house.
To cut a long story short my cousin, who has the work ethic of a fish. She's always calling in sick just because she cant be bothered. Realises fully on my auntie with child care and at least twice a week sometimes more, she will go for hers & her daughters tea simply because she cant afford to feed herself and her daughter or just because she cant be bothered.

She split up with the child's farter last December, the child is now 3. To be honest its the best thing she could of done as he's a complete waste of space. Controlled her & was just a general waste of space

Well she`s pregnant again yep to him. She's only 6weeks+4, which am sorry you would know the exact days if you weren't trying. She was in A&E Tuesday as she said she had been bleeding. She said it started in the morning but didn't go until she knew my sister was finishing work later that day, she works at the hospital. Am sorry but I know you`ll all back me up here the first sign of blood I was straight down to either my GP or the doctors.
Its not just this that makes my think it there are other things too but I just cant help but feel she's making the whole thing up. She knows I had a few early scans this time round from bleeding and I think she wants one too. I don't believe she knows I had a miscarriage before this baby but the thought of her lying about such a thing drove me insain last night.
I cant stand hearing about her and this baby at the moment and I know its so wrong :nope:

sorry ladies :cry:

Believe me I totally understand where your coming from my dfs sister announced she was preg 2 weeks after me she already has a 4 year old who she can barely care for and this time the father has already hit her and few times and once even knocked her tooth out but she continues to stay with him she thinks he is great!! I already bought everything for baby because they wanted me and her to have a baby shower together and I refuse!! So don't feel bad it's hard when you wanted something so bad and had to work so hard to get it and then been so nervous to lose it and there are other people who get it at drop of a hat and it's the last thing they need.

Am feeling so much better, thank you everyone for the support! :hugs: I think it was just hormonal blues because one day I woke up and just felt like myself again. And knowing I'll be full term in six weeks, when exactly this time last year we found out our baby didn't have a heartbeat, is making me so grateful again. I did start taking a pregnancy-safe omega 3/DHA supplement because I heard it helps with hormonal mood swings-not sure if it's made a difference but it certainly can't hurt.
Bumblebee, that does sound frustrating and I know exactly what you mean. I'd be frustrated too. My SIL has a lovely ten year old whom she has absolutely no interest in and she keeps talking about how I shouldn't be surprised if I'm not attached to my newborn because she didn't care much for hers and it drives me mad. When we're so happy and excited about our little ones on the way, it's natural to be frustrated by others who take it all for granted. I find it helpful to rant about all the stupid things people say/do in my private preggo journal because it helps me be more gracious on a day to day basis then :)
Am attaching a snapshot from our 3D scan, it was 3 weeks ago but keep forgetting to share! We didn't get many clear shots because the baby wasn't cooperating, but I can't stop looking at the ones we did get!

Attachments

• vlcsnap.jpg
    vlcsnap.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
Ferozi what a beautiful pic we will also be doing that at 30 weeks I'm so excited to see my little man and some of his cute features!! I'm really regretting I didn't do weekly pics of my belly or keep a journal :( but either way we are all almost there and I'm so grateful!!!

what a great picture ferozi12. My mother in law so wants us to get a 4d Scan but me & hubby aren't really too sure x

Sorry to see some of you have been having a hard time! I've been there too lately which is why I haven't been on here much.
I found out my husband has been sending messages to a girl he works with, 'joking' about joining her in bed and suggesting they meet up/ send pics to each other. I'm beyond devastated, I never thought the man I love had it in him to do this but after a crazy few weeks we're working through things, it's definitely killed my excitement for everything though, I can't wait to have her here but something has definitely changed in the way I feel.

Ferozi - thats a beautiful picture, I often wonder what my baby looks like now, it was 5 weeks ago we had our 3d scan. They look so much chunkier and new born baby like the further on you are.

I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the last stretch, we nearly have our little ones in our arms!

I'm so sorry loup I did see the thread where you were discussing the issue with your dh and I'm so sorry he put you through that glad to hear that you will be trying to work it out I know that was a hard choice for you and I hope in the end he realizes how lucky he is and you guys can put this behind you and enjoy your baby girl

It's been pretty quite here but wanted to share my 3d/4d ultrasound

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
It is indeed quiet, how is everyone?

Im hitting 35 weeks this week and started pregnancy yoga. I was so emotional as the others in the class were all having their first. When asking around the room to say what is their ideal birth they all said pain free and i bit my tongue to not say a live birth but instead a smooth delivery :)
I was also so aware of the heaviness of the baby in my pelvis and it came over me that oh wow there really is a baby in there..this is real..this is it.

Hi Celine glad all is going well and we are at 31 weeks just counting down the days I'm so ready his room is done i just want him in there now. Hope everyone else is doing well. Can't wait to start hearings some birth announcements from the ones due in early July :)

Hi ladies,
Hope ur all well. Like wananewbaby. I'm 31 weeks, 32 on Thursday. We had the tour of the hospital yesterday. It just became so real & we both got a really excited that it wasn't too far away now.
I really thought I didn't have a birth plan but I realised I did when seeing the midwife birthing unit. It just seems such a more chilled enviroment but you can only go there if ur labor doesn't need to be watched closely & u haven't been induced with hormon drip. There's only so much pain relief they can give you there, no eppidural. There is no bed as such, more a massive pile of cushions, large birthing pool, own bathroom, tea coffee making facilities, flat screen TV, bubble/light tube thing. I have my fingers & toes crossed that I can at least spend quite a bit of my labor there but to be honest I just want healthy baby & healthy me.
I start my anti natal classes a week on Thursday & finish work 25th June. It can't come soon enough :happydance:

Bumblebee glad you got to tour hospital and figured out what will hopefully be your birthplan I hope you get to spend a lot of your time there like you want. And hope your maternity leave comes quickly!!

whoops! Somehow my subscription for this thread got deleted. Anyway, 33 weeks for this lady here and I'm super tired (not sleeping well at night), hugely swollen thanks to a heat wave and water retention, and my back is slowly getting better with regular chiro appts. Just hoping I can get through the next 7 weeks without whining too much. :haha:

Dairy I totally hear you on the sleepless nights and swelling. It's already in the 90s here someday I swear I'm melting

Good to hear everyone's getting so close-cant believe were almost there! I'm 35+ weeks now and since my mom had us all at 35-37 weeks (no complications) she keeps getting me excited about how I could have an impatient one too! I'm glad he's holding on in there though, we just finished shifting, the nursery isn't done-though its getting there-and tomorrow is my last day at work! Thank goodness I'm a teacher and get summer holidays! I haven't been sleeping much because of the terrible heat-its over 100 degrees and humid and the AC barely takes care of it. That's my only complaint though :)
Had a lovely baby shower from friends last week and a growth scan showed bubs is about 5.5lbs now!

By the way, has anyone else been having REALLY long BH contractions? I don't get them often (a few a day, irregular ones) but when I do my whole belly tightens and there's a lot of pressure all over and I timed them and they last 2-3 minutes! Its quite uncomfortable now and sometimes even wakes me up at night. It also makes me feel like I need to go to the loo immediately but when I do theres usually no reason to go.

i have def been having the braxton hicks and they also make me feel like i got to go to restroom but my do not last that long maybe its a sign your getting closer maybe mention it to doc next time you go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->