July 2014 rainbows :)

No braxton hicks for me, well not that I've noticed. I so don't want to go over due but I can see it happening. My mum was 10days-a week early with both me & my sis so u never no xxx

So how is everyone getting on? Not long now! 37 weeks today.. can't believe it!

Oh my inchrist you could literally have that baby any day how exciting!!! I'm doing good just a lot of pain in ribs and really struggling with Braxton hicks lately which make me nervous they make me think I'm having early labor cause they last all day long but not painful so not gonna complain think my body just has to practice.

37+1 for me today, had mw appointment all ok, baby slightly engaged.

35+3 (I think) for me and baby is still really high. Butt is in my ribs most of the time and it's so uncomfy. Can't wait for the next week and a half to go by so I can start labor watching. I NEED this baby to come sooner. Having some achy, crampy stuff but it's not regular and no increase in discharge so dr isn't worried. I see him on Monday anyway. Just really tired. And nesting. OMG am I EVER nesting...

37+3 here! Baby slightly engaged as of last appointment and I'm religiously bouncing on my ball, having sex, taking walks around the mall...anything to help get my body and baby ready! How's everyone feeling? I'm almost disappointed by how okay I feel every morning lol

Nesting. Oh and aching. I'm getting REALLY bad round ligament pain of late if I walk. Like 'OUCH! It feels like something is ripping in half!" bad pains. I know it's RLP because it's strictly on the right side and my right round ligament has been super duper tight this whole pregnancy. I have had a few ouchy, pinchy crampy things too but nothing that I'd get excited about. I think things are just gearing up for labor since baby is still quite high. But another 10 days and she or he can come any time. Preferably sooner! :haha:

I am struggling horribly with SPD didn't even know what that was but about 25 weeks I found out all about it and the last 2 days it has gotten much worse!! I'm praying my doc won't let me go over to much cause I know I won't get any relief till he is out.

Been a while since I've posted here!

I have spd too, I've had it since 16 weeks and it's only got worse. It's unbearable at night at this point. I've had physio but it didn't help.

I'm 34 weeks and 5 days now and as soon as I hit 37 I'll be trying to move this little lady out. I have internally bruised ribs too. I'm near enough bed bound at this point :nope:

Today I noticed my clear discharge has increased a lot and it's also more stringy and thick, instead of water like. And I think I've been having some mild braxton hicks too.

Sedgeez u poor thing hope u get to meet baby sooner rather than later. Am really keen to know wat things your going to try to get baby in the move as I too would like to try from 37-38 weeks x

Sedgeez glad to know I'm not alone but hate we're sharing such horrible symptoms. Really hope we both get some relief soon and please share any techniques you try as I will def try them as well.

I have alot of plans this weekend so from sunday night ill start trying to kick this one out :)

1 week and counting! :haha: I think I got spoiled when I had my kids at 37 weeks and it's going to be so hard to go over that with this baby. (I'm almost certain I'm going to go closer to my due date this time.) 36 week appt today and dr was happy. Measuring right on, hb was 140s as usual, baby is head down, and my bp was slightly high but came down by the end of my appt so dr wasn't concerned. I'm dilating a little too (only at a 1cm but that's more than I was before!) and cervix is softening even if it's still long and high.

I've not been very aware of BH, not sure that I've felt any - from the beginning of next week might try to get things going to avoid artificial induction if I can - any tips from anyone?? I've heard raspberry leaf tea is good and also clary sage oil... anything worked for any of you or anyone you know?

I've been having some quite intense pains at times, I think it's when baby is low and I have jeans or a waistband pressing on her.. also sometimes she feels very low and it feels like she's pressing on my cervix, but I think she's still moving around in there and hasn't settled down.. people keep saying that my bump is still quite high.

Looking forward to Wimbledon next week so will be very happy sitting on my birthing ball and watching that whilst awaiting her arrival! :)

InChrist - I've been doing RLT but apparently it doesn't bring on labour sooner it helps with the labour itself though....I have heard nipple stimulation that mimics breast feeding stimulates oxytocin which is the hormone that brings on the milk and also the contractions...I know it's worked very rapidly for some women and not so much for others...I'm wary of trying it too early! :haha:

Today I'm having some period type cramps it feels like I could start any min!! Is this normal??

Sorry to hear about the spd sedgeez and wannanewbaby, hope you meet your little ones very soon! I also occasionally feel like I'm going to start my period and get very crampy in my lower back but it fades away just as I think it could be the start of anything!
I'm getting very anxious now though because I live in Karachi, Pakistan and there is so much unrest in the city we are very worried about making it to the hospital when I'm in labor. The situation changes from day to day and my hospital is about 30 minutes away. The plan is to go as soon as I'm in early labor rather than waiting for active labor to begin, but as I've never been through it before I just hope I know what to look for. 38 weeks and counting...

Oooch, I'm having back pains like you wouldn't believe. They don't really feel like true labor as they are more like very mild period aches, not even cramps I'd say, and nothing is regular but ooooo, they sure are uncomfortable. I think I just overdid it (MAJOR nesting spell this morning) and didn't drink enough water today so I'm feet up, guzzling H2O, and going to bed pretty soon. Also thinking baby turned back to back because I was feeling this yesterday too and it sorta reminds me of the back labor contractions I had with DS who came sunny side up. It's def not labor but my belly has dropped a bit and baby is making me pee every hour now so I'm thinking/HOPING this is a sign that labor will be sooner rather than later...

Hey ladies hope ur all doing well. I had my baby shower this weekend & found it quite emotional. It was at my mums so got there early & had a little cry. Told her I felt like I shouldn't be having a baby shower as we haven't got anything to celebrate yet. I've suddenly become really nervous again. I can't even say wat am thinking but am sure u can guess.

I finish work on Wednesday so think that might be playing a part in me being nervous, as I've worked full time since I was 15.

I just want my baby in my arms & to arrive safely. My hubby keeps saying he can't wait to see its little face & give them a snuggle, so cute. I just don't no how I would go on if anything happen. Sorry ladies if I've put I've worried any of u or put a downer on the thread as I no we should all be getting really excited at this stage. Maybe it's my hormones :shrug:

Hey ladies hope ur all doing well. I had my baby shower this weekend & found it quite emotional. It was at my mums so got there early & had a little cry. Told her I felt like I shouldn't be having a baby shower as we haven't got anything to celebrate yet. I've suddenly become really nervous again. I can't even say wat am thinking but am sure u can guess.

I finish work on Wednesday so think that might be playing a part in me being nervous, as I've worked full time since I was 15.

I just want my baby in my arms & to arrive safely. My hubby keeps saying he can't wait to see its little face & give them a snuggle, so cute. I just don't no how I would go on if anything happen. Sorry ladies if I've put I've worried any of u or put a downer on the thread as I no we should all be getting really excited at this stage. Maybe it's my hormones :shrug:

Don't worry, I think it's perfectly natural to be anxious and you are allowed to feel totally however you feel, there's no 'right' or 'wrong' way to feel and I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves! If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. I can totally relate to how you're feeling.. I'm finding it very hard to get excited, not because I'm not excited about the baby.. I'm just finding it hard to dare to believe that we'll have a good outcome this time. I'm really struggling with people and all of their "it's so exciting!" which I'm getting ALL the time... I'm glad it's exciting for them, I'm terrified!! I really resent them as it just highlights for me that I'm missing out on the excitement, which feels like another thing that's stolen from what happened last time.. just think though, chances are that everything will be absolutely fine and in a few weeks time our babies will be safely here in our arms and we can stop worrying!

I too hope I haven't put a downer on the thread, don't mean to - I just really wanted you to know that you're not alone as it's not a fun place to be :) do some nice things for yourself on your maternity leave, I've been enjoying relaxing and just being 'me', took a while to get into it but I could get very used to it!! :)

Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->