July 2014 rainbows :)

I have never experienced a 3rd trimester loss but I imagine if I had I would feel exactly as you do so do not feel bad for sharing that's what this thread was for so we could all share our feelings with others who could relate but as inchrist has said it's more likely to be a positive outcome this time.

@wannanewbaby thank you but I didn't experience a 3rd tri lose, if I did I could reason with my emotions. What a strong women you must have to be to get through something like that.

Honestly @InChristAlone I honour your strength :hugs:

@wannanewbaby I didn't experience a 3rd tri lose if I did I could reason with my emotions. What a strong women you must have to be to get through something like that.

Honestly @InChristAlone I honour your strength :hugs:

Thank you ladies, you're really kind.. it's not very much of my strength (hence my username!:) ) and we've all been in tough situations, which is why we're members of this group!

Your emotions are entirely reasonable, please don't think for a second that they're not - anyone who has experienced anything but the happy side of pregnancy loses the innocence of pregnancy, and that's really hard to regain. I have a friend who suffered 3 miscarriages, so-called 'early' ones at or before 12 weeks, and she just had her rainbow baby in February - but she was saying to me the other day how she'd struggled throughout her pregnancy as she now had personal experience of things not going to plan. It's entirely normal to feel anxious, be kind to yourself :hugs: x

Sorry bumblebee I thought you had either way it's normal that we're all anxious at this point were getting so close to what we have waited for take home babies are coming very soon :)

I agree with what an emotional time this has been. When packing the hospital bag it me a good few hours to realize i hadnt packed for the baby...i was thinking of the mmc when i was rushed to the delivery ward. I left with no baby. It felt like i was jinxing myself when i chose the babys clothes and i didnt put too much thought into it this time.

I haven't been on in some time but my little one decided to put in an appearance 10 weeks early. So instead of enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy I am enjoying a 7 week old baby instead! Has taken some getting my head round!

WOW Rainbow massive congratulations first one of us hurray. Hope you and little one are doing well. When where you able to take baby home. Cant wait to see pictures

Congratulations Rainbow!!

Had my doctor's appointment today and I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday if baby doesn't show up by then (I'll be 39+5). I have a bleeding disorder and will need a transfusion before or during labor, so my doctor doesn't want to risk waiting any longer in case there isn't time for that. Really hoping it happens naturally before I'm admitted on Sunday, though! I had my heart set on a natural birth with minimal intervention and everyone makes it sound like it is nearly impossible to go without pain meds on Pitocin. Any encouraging stories on here??

Congratulations Rainbow!!

Had my doctor's appointment today and I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday if baby doesn't show up by then (I'll be 39+5). I have a bleeding disorder and will need a transfusion before or during labor, so my doctor doesn't want to risk waiting any longer in case there isn't time for that. Really hoping it happens naturally before I'm admitted on Sunday, though! I had my heart set on a natural birth with minimal intervention and everyone makes it sound like it is nearly impossible to go without pain meds on Pitocin. Any encouraging stories on here??

I'm in a similar boat, meeting with my consultant after a scan tomorrow to discuss plan for induction at my due date if she doesn't come naturally before, I share your wishes for a natural birth and concerns about induction! I'd love to be in the birthing pool for example but know I definitely can't be if I'm induced. I spoke to someone last week who said that yes it can be more intense when you're induced, but almost if you prepare yourself for that then it can turn out OK & doesn't mean that you have to have pain meds - breathing etc. is still really useful... I hope that helps!

He's here!! My baby boy arrived yesterday, 30th June at 4 in the afternoon weighing 6.1lbs. He is perfect and we are over the moon!! I won't share my birth story because it was traumatic, but in the end I got my pain med free vaginal delivery of a healthy baby and we are both doing fantastic :)
Good luck to all you ladies!

:happydance: yay ferozi congratulations Hun. Sorry to hear it was traumatic but like you say he's here now

Congrats ferozi so glad you guys are both doing well and you have a healthy baby :)

Spent the last five hours at the hospital with contractions.
They monitored me and baby and said I am having contractions. I’m not dilated yet though, she said something about just fitting a finger tip in, but that’s it. I would of thought it meant that was some dilation.

Anyway she said I’m in early labour so I need to keep an eye on my contractions and if they get more frequent or worse to come back.
So now we wait…

I'm in a lot of pain and the cervical exam hurt like hell. My spd is playing up because of how I had my legs during the exam so now that hurts too.

I'm feeling a bit fed up right now with these pains but Atleast there's some progress.

Congrats to the ladies who have given birth :thumbup: :hugs:

Omg Sedgeez you could be holding lo very soon!! So exciting!!! Def keep updated

Hey ladies

Quickly popping in to say baby Elka Rose was born 1/7/14 weighing 8lb 4oz. We're still in hospital but hopefully out today. Will post a pic soon

Congratulations ferozi! X

Massive congratulations linnypop xx
Ohh gosh good luck sedgeez keeping everything crossed that ur labor progresses nicely for you. Try to keep relaxed & calm Hun

Congratulations to everyone who has had their precious babies and sedgeez good luck with everything! I hope it all progresses smoothly for you.

I had a sweep yesterday and am booked in for induction on Sunday morning if nothing happens before then... praying that it does! Am bouncing on my birthing ball, going for lots of walks and drinking raspberry leaf tea! :)

Hang in there sedgeez!

Just updating quick. Went to bed with somewhat regular BH Tuesday night expecting them to stop but woke up at 11:30 to regular tightenings in my belly. We went to the hospital at 2:30am as I was CERTAIN I was getting to transition-legs were quivering, contractions every 3-4 min, feeling feverish, and the cramps HURT. I was so disappointed to find out I was only a 4 but reassured that I was in active labor. Baby girl Rita was born just before 8am Wednesday morning. We're doing good and home already. I'm floating on :cloudnine:.

Oh wow so many babies born!!!! Congrats to all who have there los can't wait for my turn!!!!

My rainbow waa born july third her due date!
We had picked out the name isabelle and love the meaning behind it, it was also my sisters name, she died born at 7m gestation, my brother is the rainbow born from that.
When i lost my fourth pregnancy i had a loverly hospital nurse comfort me, i didnt rememebr her name til i saw her on july third where she helped deliver Isabelle. Her name, is also Isabelle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->