July 2014 rainbows :)

Congrats Celine! Glad everything went okay and love the name! We had Isabella on our list but I liked Rita just a little more so we went with that instead.

Hi ladies! Congratulations to those who have already have their babies!!! I'm ridiculously jealous! Due date in 4 days but I'm so uncomfortable I just need her out even though I'm terrified at the same time.
Haven't been on here much as I finally moved house at 36 weeks, busy sorting the house and had our wedding anniversary last week, I even painted the nursery a few days ago.
Have cramps everyday and have done for a few weeks now, stabbing pains down below too but that's all I can say in terms of signs. Will keep you all posted. Hope everyone is well? Xx

Our beautiful girl was born on her due date, 4 July. All went well although my labour progressed very quickly and from being 2-3cm dilated to her being born took about 28 minutes! Which was too quick really & I was in shock! She was back to back too which made the whole thing much more uncomfortable, but she's here and she's perfect :) now just to get the hang of this sleep thing! :) good luck to those still waiting and hope all is good with the new babies.

Congrats InChristAlone! And WOW!!! 28 minutes? I'd be happy if I had a labor less than 12 hours! :haha: Glad things went well and hopefully you get the sleep thing figured out soon. We're still trying to get that down over here too. Little miss is showing all signs of being a midnight owl. :winkwink:

Congrats to all those who have had their babies! So jealous!

I'm still yet to have mine. Still having pains, slow early labour is horrible! She is also back to back so I'm really feeling it in my back.

We are currently moving house too which is really adding the stress.
Add ontop of that my spd, sciatica, and nausea and I'm ready for her to get here! :haha:

I thought things were progressing yesterday as I started getting regular contractions 7-8 mins apart, so painful I couldn't move. I put the TENS machine on, expecting to end up at the hospital at the night, but after using it for a few hours they seemed to go away! :dohh:

When I saw the midwife in Wednesday morning she told me she was as engaged as she was at the last appointment (4/5). Then that night I felt her drop lower. It was slightly painful. Very uncomfortable, and walking was weird. It's true what they say about it feeling like walking with a bowling ball between your legs. My bump was visibly even lower too. The next day I woke up to a lot of new big stretchmarks on my very lower tummy that seem to have come out of nowhere. So she's definitely more engaged, but it have no idea how much. Although with it being enough to feel it that way and give me these stretchmarks I'm thinking nearly fully!

So to out it simply, I'm still waiting, I'm super uncomfortable and I just want her here! :haha:

Ohh sedgeez you poor thing on two accounts, ur moving house so close to giving birth & two how uncomfortable you are.
Don't think my baby has dropped any more since my last midwife appointment if you recent experience is anything to go by but we'll find out for sure on Monday.

It's a full moon tomorrow night am hoping that might play a part in helping us ladies along?

I'm so stupid.

It thought I was 4/5 engaged a few weeks ago as the midwife wrote brim in the notes but didn't right how engaged. I thought brim was 4/5.

But on Wednesday another midwife said I was the same as last time, but she's written 3/5 so I've been more engaged than I thought.

And that night she dropped even more so god knows what I am now
:dohh:

I am totally with you Sedgeez my SPD is making me miserable as well and my lo is sitting super low to I feel him all in my hips and I am now peeing every 30 min hopefully we both get relief soon last 2 days I have been having a lot of BH and menstraul type cramps are you having those to??

Wanna-peeing every hour was my thing the day before I went into labor. It was oddly like every labor sign I had was doing the opposite. I went from 'clear outs' to constipated, TONS of cramps/BH to absolutely none, nesting/energized to blah/tired, etc. Hope it's a sign for you too!

Sedgeez-I feel for you. I was super uncomfy those last few days and I was moving furniture because we had to empty out two rooms for the electrician to do some wiring. I know it's not exactly like moving a whole house so I can't empathize with that but I do know the discomfort of having to pack and haul and move stuff with a bowling ball (that head butts and kick boxes) sitting on your bladder. Oooch...

Wow dairymama it's like your talking about me I was having tons of loose bms and now I'm backed up again tons of BH and cramping and still peeing a lot I got doc on Monday May get her to check for any dilation.

If you guys aren't to busy would love to see some pics of these new LOs!!!

I'm having a lot of bh lately. I start to get excited hoping it will progress :haha:

My belly is so itchy from those new stretchmarks that appeared very low over night after she dropped more on Wednesday. It's horrible because it's also sore and when I scratch it, it makes it sore and doesn't relieve the itch :dohh:

Hoping she will arrive soon.

Well just got back from my midwife appointment & baby is measuring 37 week & am currently 38+4 but the midwife didn't seem worried. Due date is 10 days away but I can't see this baby is going to make an appearance any time soon. Baby is in the right place & midwife said he/she is very low which is good but I don't feel the heaviness people subscribe?
My next appointment is in 2 weeks so ill be 40+4 & only then will I be offered a sweep.
I really don't want to go over but only time will tell I suppose :wacko:

Got my appt in 30 min will update when I leave hoping they say something is going on down there

well just went to doc and im 1cm and she said very soft!! but either way I have my induction scheduled for sunday!!!! omg 6 days she said I wont start labor till moday though cause im going in at 8 pm on sunday and have to sleep with something inside me by my cervix. but I cant believe it Monday i will meet my son!!

How exciting wannanewbaby. I can't believe here in the uk they don't check us. They won't even concider a sweep of cervical check until your over 40 weeks pregnant.

I'm sorry bumblebee hopefully you don't go late I think that's terrible they won't even try to give you guys relief till your that late

Hi ladies, just wanted to congratulate you all for making it full term, and best of luck during your deliveries... I wish I could've spent the journey with you all, but after several months of healing after my mc in Nov 13, Im pregnant again. Keep your fingers crossed for me.. hoping by March will finally have my baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->