July 2014 rainbows :)

linnypops we have the same due date I'm also 9th July :)

dairy - congrats on great results :) you're so right, it's either going to happen or not it's out of our hands.

I'm doing ok, feel bit sick today, find it comes around 11am and the worst of it is gone by 3ish but definitely not enough to make me sick. Still I don't remember feeling this way with last pregnancy.
I have quite a strong stomach though and I'm never sick do you think this makes any difference with those who get ms worse than others?

I feel really sorry for my husband, when I'm not complaining that the food he is cooking smells funny I'm throwing a strop or sleeping :(

Hi ladies mind if I join. I had a mmc at roughly 11 weeks d&c 12th September.
I tested on Thursday & got a faint BFP this morning I took another test another faint BFP. My hubby said he couldn't believe it until he saw it in writing so I took a digital one & there is was pregnant 1-2 weeks. I ovulated 1st November giving me a due date of 25th July.

I am a little worried as I don't have many symptoms my mmc bfp was so strong & my boobs where so sore. i currently have slight sensitive nipples, sharp pains & twinges in my uterus & ever so slight sickness. I just want to be a mummy so much & this would mean everything to get our stick rainbow bean xx

Loup - wahey bump buddies! I'm the same with the nausea. It's nothing that makes me vomit, just a sort of rolling nausea when hungry during the day. Interesting theory! I also have a strong stomach, I can't recall the last time i was ever sick, even with food poisoning I had er....the other problem instead (tmi!)

Hi loup we are mc buddies, my mc started lightly 10sept but heavy qnd i lost the pregnancy on the 11th, ovulated a month later and here i am:)

My edd is july 2nd does that make me the first one? My son was born on his edd 25th June, dd born the day before her due date she is 11 July so i am now due the week in the middle of their birthday <3
My first mc i found out on ds birthdaya nd lost the sac (actually held it in my hand!) on June 27th so i wonder if i would go early, how ironic to be born a year after a mc?

Either eay im thinking positive, im feeling extremely tired, feeling like such a slacker mum right now :(

Sedgeez-I'm putting my EDD at July 14th currently but I'm sure that will change with my u/s next week.

Told my mom this morning that we weren't come for Thanksgiving after all because I'm going to be 7-8 weeks and that's considered my highest risk point. I just didn't want to risk it. She took it about as well as my dr did (finding out about my pg not the No Thanksgiving Trip). She's not happy to say the least but it's motivated by fear for me. She's also under an inordinate amount of strain herself as my youngest brother was just in the hospital, had fairly major surgery, and has to go back to the hospital for more surgery next month. I get all this but it kind of hurt that she didn't have one single word of encouragement for me. But I'm glad she knows. It was really hanging over my head, how I was going to tell her we weren't going after all and now I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Oh and no more spotting this morning. (Just checked to be sure. :haha:) I've noticed I spot more in the evenings and when I'm more active. Decided to just ignore it now unless it turns red. Easier said than done but I'm going to try.

If its seems to happen more when your active thwn maybe you should try ro take it easy and dont feel bad my mom wasnt exactly thrilled either my df has had alot of health problems and she thinks now is kot a good time but idc its happenig me and df are ecstatic amd thats all that matters

Hi ladies!! I just found out I'm due July 22nd. I miscarried in August and October :( I'm hoping this one sticks!!!

linnypops - I'm glad it's not just me then, I worried I wasn't feeling sick enough but my body just doesn't let me where as I have friends that throw up after 2 glasses of wine.

celine - I think you may well be the first one. Thats crazy how close all the birthdays will be, busy time of year for you!

dairy - sorry to hear about your brother, people act funny when they're under stress don't let your mum get to you. I'm glad you've not had anymore spotting this morning, fingers crossed it stays that way. When's your scan? How far along will you be by then?

Hi bumblebee & congrats :) try not to worry about symptoms too much, I think we all read far too much into them. Easier said than done I know.

When I wake up tomorrow it will be 5 days until my next scan whoo :happydance:

Congrats jodie i will keep fx for you that its a super sticky bean!!

Loup i hope your scan looks perfect and you see a happy bean in there

Welcome to the new ladies!

I've just edited the first page, if you could all check that it's right :thumbup:

So how are we all doing today?

Has everyone contacted their go or midwife yet?
I'm waiting until 6 weeks (next Friday), because I don't want to make an appointment for nothing. I'm hoping that I'll get an early scan, but I doubt it :nope:

hi sedgeez, my EDD is July 15th

I have my first scan at 8 weeks, they wouldnt see me earlier.. so I'm waiting til Dec 2.

My boobs have been killing me, they are very sore... and my ms has been fairly mild today, tho its starting to kick in a bit more this evening. My husband is going out for drinks with his sister and cousin, Im jealous but also kinda glad to not have to go out tonight. my SIL kinda gets on my nerves sometimes but shes only 22 so I guess I can't blame her for not being as worldy as I lol

hope everybody is doing good... with my mcs my boobs were sore even after everything was done but as long as i feel nauseous Im happy :happydance:

Loup and Linny-I'm with you on the barely ms thing. I get a little nauseated when I get up in the morning and maybe a little during the day. I've gagged alot but it's my gag reflex, not me needed to puke. I've puked a few times but looking back I always did it when I was super stressed and having an anxiety attack.

Swamp-I'd LOVE for my bbs to kill cuz they aren't. They are simply bigger than normal.

Jodie-welcome! I'm in the same boat almost. I miscarried at 15 weeks in July and again at 7 weeks last month. Making me extra jumpy this time round.

Sedgeez-Love it!

So I'm not posting any more 'no more spotting, Woohoo!' comments. Every time I do, I start spotting an hour later. :dohh: So I'm just ignoring it from now on. It seems to happen more in the late afternoon/evening and it's usually gone in about an hour without any major cramping so I keep telling myself, why worry? Also hit me that I have this history of subchorionic hematomas and I've had pink spotting like this with one other pg. It was a total :dohh: moment! And it's been my experience that if I am on the progesterone and I have a bleed, the earlier I have it, the more likely I am to have a successful pg. So FX the u/s on Wednesday shows a bubs with a hb and possibly can explain this spotting business!

But can I admit I'm wildly excited about my ultrasound now but simply TERRIFIED to go alone just in case? Boy do I ever wish you ladies lived nearby. I'd have the whole troupe of you come to back me up. DH hasn't come with me for any of the others but I might see if I can't lean on him enough to come with me. Otherwise, I might see if I can get a friend to come hold my hand.

dairymomma, dont worry about over-posting about spotting, thats what these forums are for, is to obsess privately to other ladies in same boat, and besides who wouldnt be freaking out over spotting? my sister bled a bunch during her pregnancy, and she went full term.. she said the doctors blamed it on too much exercise/running around so maybe taking it easy until your u/s may help?

as for boobs, i already have big enough boobs when im not pregnant and always have to wear a bra, so now being bigger and sore just sucks but ill take it.

its 930p here in california, just sitting home with the dog having some tea while hubbys out having drinks... punk!! lol

what are you ladies up too this weekend? any sunday plans?

So who is having their scan next? I did wait til day before 6 weeks to contact my mw out of nerves, they did offer me a scan after 7 weeks because of previous mc but as ive said before with husband away we opted to wait. So 10 more days!
Im still exhausted, i cant stay up at 10pm which is ridiculous.

Morning ladies! Dairy momma I think we'd all freak out about spotting even though we know it doesn't mean anything is wrong,. Keep obsessing we are all here for you. I would definitely lean on oh to come to the scan. When is it again?

Sedgeez I thought kd really have to pressurise the dry to agree to an early scan as I've only had 1 mc but I went on Wednesday and the dr offered before I even asked to try and book an 8 wk scan. She said they don't usually agree for reassurance purposes but she said she'd tell them I was very anxious (I was cool as a cucumber at the appointment) I then see the mw at 8 weeks and I think we'll pay privately for a 10 wk scan then the nhs 12 wk one. Because we saw a hb at 8 weeks even though it was measuring small, and there's supposed to be a 98% chance of success if there's a hb at 8 wks, we're super nervous for the last bit of first tri this time. Btw I'm on,y in the midlands so don't assume you won't get a scan xx

Hi ladies could I join you? Got a bfp yesterday @15dpo on cb digi showing 2-3 wks. Edd is 26th july although I ovd on cd12 so maybe a couple of days earlier. We had a mmc with a blighted ovum last year and this is now our 3rd yr ttc. I ovd the weekend of the anniversary of the scan showing the mmc so hope its a sign. We were about to get going on the bloods for ivf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->