July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

](*,)On another note I'm in full blown baking mode for my employees at work since I always bake them goodies for the holidays ... downside to this is they smell amazing and I'm trying my hardest not to try any as I'm watching my sugars

Awww that’s so sweet. My friend does that. I’m a store bought mom so lol hard pass. Don’t cave! Except I really mean cave. What’s one cookie? Lol sorry

Off this nausea is kicking my butt big time n I’m really about to lose it I hate this part it’s really affecting my work performance n I don’t like that the pills the dr gave me aren’t working ginger ale isn’t working crackers isn’t working n I don’t know what else to try

Off this nausea is kicking my butt big time n I’m really about to lose it I hate this part it’s really affecting my work performance n I don’t like that the pills the dr gave me aren’t working ginger ale isn’t working crackers isn’t working n I don’t know what else to try
Have you tried ginger chews ?

58EE67B1-DC15-4F0B-9F31-5F74B4411668.png

Hi ladies
Id like to join. I just got a BFP today which outs me due the end of August. I am surprised to be here. I had a baby this Feb and this baby makes #5. Kinda worried about what my family will say.

Have you tried ginger chews ?
No I haven’t tried those yet .. but do they have a nasty taste because I don’t like ginger at all.. I’ve tried peppermint candies, mint gum, sucking on a lemon which only works for about 15 mins then my mouth is watery n the nausea is back

Ahh mizz, hope you feel better soon!

JA Congratulations! It will be lovely for you to have them so close together

Mrs, hi, thank you and welcome to the group!

Afm, nothing to report here not even feeling sick anymore, so paranoid for my scan, please hurry up I need to know everything is OK

No I haven’t tried those yet .. but do they have a nasty taste because I don’t like ginger at all.. I’ve tried peppermint candies, mint gum, sucking on a lemon which only works for about 15 mins then my mouth is watery n the nausea is back
They have different flavors which helps blend the taste of the ginger so it's not too bad

Hi ladies
Id like to join. I just got a BFP today which outs me due the end of August. I am surprised to be here. I had a baby this Feb and this baby makes #5. Kinda worried about what my family will say.
Welcome to the group !

On another note if I could just not have to pee every hour throughout the night so I could actually sleep that would be great [-o<

I must of gotten up like at least a dozen times and it always takes me forever to fall back asleep :sleep:

That's not good babymoma! I'm a bit like that when I first get into bed then I'm OK til about 3am, then it takes me ages to get back to sleep as everything aches like my back and always up my right hand side, I was tossing and turning so much last night, it's the only pregnancy signs I have at the moment though and tiredness

I've just found the heartbeat on the doppler! A number wouldn't come up though but maybe it was just too quiet, it only took a min to find it, I've been trying every couple of days and so far nothing
It's definitely put my mind at rest

I've just found the heartbeat on the doppler! A number wouldn't come up though but maybe it was just too quiet, it only took a min to find it, I've been trying every couple of days and so far nothing
I've been dying to get one of those so Hubby and I can hear baby beans heart <3

That's brilliant! I haven't had proper numbers on mine either up until today but then it was still very variable!! Glad it's given you a bit of reassurance until your scan.

I've got mine on Thursday and I'm starting to feel a bit nervous. We have told the boys and our families now, after the Harmony test coming back clear and the fact I'm fed up trying to hide it, it's been a relief. But I'm still worried in case there is still something wrong at the 12 week scan....it's continuous LOL x

That's brilliant! I haven't had proper numbers on mine either up until today but then it was still very variable!! Glad it's given you a bit of reassurance until your scan.

I've got mine on Thursday and I'm starting to feel a bit nervous. We have told the boys and our families now, after the Harmony test coming back clear and the fact I'm fed up trying to hide it, it's been a relief. But I'm still worried in case there is still something wrong at the 12 week scan....it's continuous LOL x[/QUOTE

Hang in there sending positive thoughts <3

Totally late to the party here but can I join? I'm in the May/June group too as my original due date was 28th June, but from a private scan it looks more likely to be 1st or 2nd July.
Hope you ladies are all doing well. I have my 12 week scan on Thursday which I'm equal parts dreading/looking forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->