July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Babymoma that’s so scary! Hope it leaves tour household ASAP. I’m with you, can it just going away please!

Glqd you're doing alright @babymoma89 Hoping things are relatively 'normal ' by the time summer comes around and our babies are due.

I've booked a 4d scan for week 29, my two dds can come along to that. I can't wait to be able to see little one's face on screen. And I think it will be great for my two girls to see and connect with baby a little. Hoping they can do the scan without revealing the gender as I really don't want to know! I've read they mainly focus on the face at these scans and I guess if I tell them beforehand to try and keep away from the area, hopefully it's doable!
Xx

@MrsT116 what a lovely idea to have a scan at 29 weeks. I was just thinking about one this morning! That’s great your girls can come too. Are you getting any boy/girl vibes yet?

@MrsT116 what a lovely idea to have a scan at 29 weeks. I was just thinking about one this morning! That’s great your girls can come too. Are you getting any boy/girl vibes yet?

Haha chances are it will be another girl (which I wouldn't mind). But I must say I am getting boy vibes this time around! Only another 22 weeks to wait hahaha :dohh:

So impressed you can hold out! Did you wait to find out with your girls?

So impressed you can hold out! Did you wait to find out with your girls?

We found out first time but didn't second time. I loved the surprise at the end, its so worth the wait xx

That's a lovely idea mrst
I've never had a scan after 20 weeks but sounds a like a good idea for connecting baby with your girls

my last two pregnancies i had a scan every 2 weeks towards the end, they always say my babies are very small at birth.. i argue its just because i am small, im 4ft 10 i cant make giant babies im sure. my daughter was induced at 37 weeks due to a lump on her umbilical cord (which just turned out to be a hematoma so a bruise ) but i also had bad blood pressure and high chance of Pre E.
straight off the bat they told me i wont be allowed go past 37 weeks again this time, and likely to need growth scans every 2 weeks again towards the end. it seems so long away to july/ august but i know it will go quick enough

Well finally Covid free in our household that was honestly the worst! This is my second time with Covid and this time was much worse . Glad to finally be feeling better though. We got some of the Baby furniture delivered and can't wait to set it up.

Baby moma so glad you’re house is covid free now. Wow that’s no good you’ve had it twice. Yay for baby furniture how exciting! What did you get?

Hi Ladies, how are you all?

We are covid free!!! Woohoo! DS1 is negative and can get back to school. His symptoms lasted 2/3 days and were mild, everyone else stayed negative. Unfortunately my parents have it - not form us though as we've not seen them for a few weeks, so caught it at either a cafe or tesco! They are doing ok, again mild cold like symptoms and dad is nearly over it.

Had a doc appointment yesterday but felt it was a total waste of time, it was face to face but a 2 min phone call would probably have been enough. Since DS1 was a larger baby they want to do the diabetes test at 28 weeks.....wonder why they didn't feel it was necessary with DS2 and wasn't mentioned in my last pregnancy either? So I have that to look forward to!
So I think my next appointment is my anomaly scan on 15th Feb...getting a lovely consultant for that. Oh Since I'm over 40 (just) I will be getting fortnightly growth scans from 32 weeks I think it is.

It's exciting seeing people starting to buy bits and pieces. Babymoma what didi you get?
We've never bought proper baby furniture except cot/cot bed and I think it all looks so gorgeous. I'm starting to look at things and save some links, exciting!

Talking about finding out the gender - we found out with our first and it really helped me with the pregnancy and know who I was talking to, might sound odd lol. DS2 was a surprise and it was brilliant, my OH half told me the sex when he was born, it was a lovely moment. This time since we had the Harmony testing done, the option was there and the hospital did us a lovely wee gender reveal envelope if we decided to look at it. It sat for over a week and we let the boys open that just before Christmas. They were excited and it was really nice. Every occasion was lovely in it's own way :)

Baby moma so glad you’re house is covid free now. Wow that’s no good you’ve had it twice. Yay for baby furniture how exciting! What did you get?

i think the better question would be what did I not get \\:D/. I have a bedside bassinet and changing table set up in our room and bought the crib and furniture for the baby's room. Our house is currently under construction as we are adding a master bedroom and bathroom and will be turning our current bedroom into the baby's rooms once it's all finished.

Hi Ladies, how are you all?

We are covid free!!! Woohoo! DS1 is negative and can get back to school. His symptoms lasted 2/3 days and were mild, everyone else stayed negative. Unfortunately my parents have it - not form us though as we've not seen them for a few weeks, so caught it at either a cafe or tesco! They are doing ok, again mild cold like symptoms and dad is nearly over it.

Had a doc appointment yesterday but felt it was a total waste of time, it was face to face but a 2 min phone call would probably have been enough. Since DS1 was a larger baby they want to do the diabetes test at 28 weeks.....wonder why they didn't feel it was necessary with DS2 and wasn't mentioned in my last pregnancy either? So I have that to look forward to!
So I think my next appointment is my anomaly scan on 15th Feb...getting a lovely consultant for that. Oh Since I'm over 40 (just) I will be getting fortnightly growth scans from 32 weeks I think it is.

It's exciting seeing people starting to buy bits and pieces. Babymoma what didi you get?
We've never bought proper baby furniture except cot/cot bed and I think it all looks so gorgeous. I'm starting to look at things and save some links, exciting!

Talking about finding out the gender - we found out with our first and it really helped me with the pregnancy and know who I was talking to, might sound odd lol. DS2 was a surprise and it was brilliant, my OH half told me the sex when he was born, it was a lovely moment. This time since we had the Harmony testing done, the option was there and the hospital did us a lovely wee gender reveal envelope if we decided to look at it. It sat for over a week and we let the boys open that just before Christmas. They were excited and it was really nice. Every occasion was lovely in it's own way :)

I loved the idea of doing a gender reveal with our family and friends this time and it was an awesome evening despite catching Covid after. Luckily on the mend now and feeling much better. As for furniture we bought the crib and dresser set and a bassinet and changing table for our room.

Yay for the covid free households!

Friday I've got gtt so not looking forward to thst torture and sat gender scan which I'm obviously looking forward to!

How is everyone?

I'm Still getting headaches, sometimes start late afternoon but today they've already started, well haven't really finished since it started at 8 last night

Also I'm since yesterday I'm now 39 last year in my thirties had a good day though jsut wishing the time away til scan day! Can't wait to see baby again and have a sneek peek in 4d, I just hope we can get some good pics as with DS position wasn't good and didn't really get any, although we did manage to see he was a boy lol

Yay for the covid free households!

Friday I've got gtt so not looking forward to thst torture and sat gender scan which I'm obviously looking forward to!

How is everyone?

I'm Still getting headaches, sometimes start late afternoon but today they've already started, well haven't really finished since it started at 8 last night

Also I'm since yesterday I'm now 39 last year in my thirties had a good day though jsut wishing the time away til scan day! Can't wait to see baby again and have a sneek peek in 4d, I just hope we can get some good pics as with DS position wasn't good and didn't really get any, although we did manage to see he was a boy lol

move also been suffering from headaches I heard that is a good sign it's a boy and it was true for me

Anyone else start feeling movement aka the flutters yet? I swear little guy is moving

Star sorry you’re still getting headaches, hope they ease soon. Not sure if I’ve already said but I’m also 39!

babymoma ooh that’s so exciting, if they feel like flutters I’m sure they are! A bit early for me but hopefully not too far off. I think I was around 11 weeks when I felt then last time.

Star sorry you’re still getting headaches, hope they ease soon. Not sure if I’ve already said but I’m also 39!

babymoma ooh that’s so exciting, if they feel like flutters I’m sure they are! A bit early for me but hopefully not too far off. I think I was around 11 weeks when I felt then last time.

both my sisters tried telling me it was too early to feel him :hi: I'm like hello I know my body and I definitely feel the flutters

Yessss it’s a boy ‼️‼️ I’m 12 weeks and I feel flutters too… I’m just so ready to start buying stuff I’m so excited..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->