July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Yessss it’s a boy ‼️‼️ I’m 12 weeks and I feel flutters too… I’m just so ready to start buying stuff I’m so excited..

Congratulations I started feeling flutters around 13 weeks now almost 15 weeks and he's definitely moving ❤️ I'm also having a boy and I'm beyond excited.

Congratulations I started feeling flutters around 13 weeks now almost 15 weeks and he's definitely moving ❤️ I'm also having a boy and I'm beyond excited.
Yes I’m so excited I’ve already made 2 baby registries I’m so ready to buy stuff but everybody keep telling me wait till I’m 20 weeks BUT I CANT :lol::lol: IM READY TO FILL THE CLOSET UP LOL

Yes I’m so excited I’ve already made 2 baby registries I’m so ready to buy stuff but everybody keep telling me wait till I’m 20 weeks BUT I CANT :lol::lol: IM READY TO FILL THE CLOSET UP LOL
Hahaha I have also already made two registries one at target and the other Amazon. Lol I say go for it !! I've already bogging furniture and started buying clothes.

Congratulations mizz!

Lucy, haha we can be in the 39 club together! Still feel 19 most of the time

I thought I felt flutters a few weeks ago but nothing since so now I don't know if it was
Last 3 I have felt anything until 20-21 weeks and it was flutters, just full on kciks, but I had anterior placenta with all of them, Im going to ask Saturday where my placenta is this time, it will be interesting to see if it is positioned differently as I wonder if its something to do with ivf why the other 3 were all anterior, or just bad luck!

@Mizztina yay congrats on your finding out!! I say go for it with the baby things!

star I actually can’t believe I’m 40 this year. Scares me! I still feel 25 lol. Hopefully your placenta is posterior this time so you can feel those kicks earlier. I’m desperate to feel something! Also been trying to find the heart beat with my Doppler but no luck yet.

Also, I was looking at my 8 week scan and the heart rate was 179 (I thought it was 170) has anyone got any old wives tales with heart rates and gender? Just for fun, love the guessing part.

Yay for finding hb @Lucy3 it's so lovely isn't it. My sons was 180 in the earlier weeks. I found it around 10 weeks. It changed around 16 weeks to 150 and kind of stayed around the same the rest of the pregnancy.

@Mizztina yay congrats on your finding out!! I say go for it with the baby things!

star I actually can’t believe I’m 40 this year. Scares me! I still feel 25 lol. Hopefully your placenta is posterior this time so you can feel those kicks earlier. I’m desperate to feel something! Also been trying to find the heart beat with my Doppler but no luck yet.

Also, I was looking at my 8 week scan and the heart rate was 179 (I thought it was 170) has anyone got any old wives tales with heart rates and gender? Just for fun, love the guessing part.
Thanks

Supposedly a hr of 140 or less indicates boy, higher indicates girl? Not sure I believe this though, as both my girls were around 140-150 through pregnancy. This one seems to be around 130-140 most of the time x

mine was around that high and turned out to be a boy. I believe that old wives tale doesn't kick till around 14 or so weeks when it changes. Have you tried the old thread and needle trick ?

What about the sound? Galloping horse or train? I can get both depending how I tilt the doppler HAHA!

Haha I don't really know any of the old wives tales, I'm useless!

Gtt out the way and went as well as expected lol, first bloods took 3 attempts, in the end got it from my hand which was horrid and when she took the gauze off my vein was swollen up and bleeding, she went oh sugar but I think she really wanted to say shit it's fine now but will definitely be a bruise there
2 hours was torture, network rubbish there so couldn't really do anything on my phone, had to wait in a room with 2 others who were just on their phones and wouldn't have got a conversation out of them to pass the time lol
Also was only allowed to have about 2 inches of water tin a cup the whole 2 hours, the hca didn't know why this was, said it changed since covid but surely it had nothing to do with covid, considering it helps with bloods to stay hydrated it seemed silly, I would have drank so much beforehand if I knew! Needless to say my head was banging by the time I got out, will get a phone call noonday with results either way

Anyway gender scan tomorrow as my reward for today!!

Hope everyone is well

Yay for scan tomorrow Star!! Are you leaning either way? How exciting! Sorry the appointment was rough, I’m lucky I’ve got easy veins to get blood.

baby brain lol - galloping? I think? Haha I love the guessing part. I think I don’t want to find out through the blood test as I love guessing on scans.

Gtt out the way and went as well as expected lol, first bloods took 3 attempts, in the end got it from my hand which was horrid and when she took the gauze off my vein was swollen up and bleeding, she went oh sugar but I think she really wanted to say shit it's fine now but will definitely be a bruise there
2 hours was torture, network rubbish there so couldn't really do anything on my phone, had to wait in a room with 2 others who were just on their phones and wouldn't have got a conversation out of them to pass the time lol
Also was only allowed to have about 2 inches of water tin a cup the whole 2 hours, the hca didn't know why this was, said it changed since covid but surely it had nothing to do with covid, considering it helps with bloods to stay hydrated it seemed silly, I would have drank so much beforehand if I knew! Needless to say my head was banging by the time I got out, will get a phone call noonday with results either way

Hope everyone is well
See m

Hope everyone is well

there is an old wives tale that if you thread a needle and then rub the needle against your hand then dangle it above your hand if it goes north to south it's a boy . If it goes in a circular motion it's a girl. My dad loves to do this on all of us and surprisingly he's never been wrong yet

Scan went well and we're having a girl!
We asked the lady to whisper DS what it was so he could tell us as Dd1 done this last time with dd2, first he wouldn't go over to her then when he didn't he wouldn't tell us what she said! So Dd1 went over and she told us, Dd seemed really shocked and she was so sure it would be boy but now she's excited!

received_2820015644963198_edit_55668919857129.jpg

Aww how sweet Star! How a lovely way to share the news of your baby girl!

Babymoma I’ll have to try that one! The guessing is so much fun.

hope everyone is doing well, nothing to report here really. Feel like nausea is easing a bit, or more that is comes in waves and I get a break at times more than I used to. So that’s a relief. The smells are still making life hard lol. Everything in my house smells to me!

wow busy in here and so exciting to hear all the gender news!!
im about 12 weeks to be confirmed at my 12 week scan as they reckon im further than my ticker/ my dates are. i have been feeling flutters for last week now for sure, 4th baby i know for sure what im looking for. its so nice though. no idea what im having yet tho. im thinking girl but im not sure

Glad you're starting to feel better Lucy, it's always a relief!

Red rose, will you be finding out the gender?
Exciting you have been feeling flutters! I thought I did a few weeks ago but not since, maybe once a week ago but I'm not sure, I found out my placenta is posterior so I'm so happy about that, my other 3 were all anterior and I didn't feel movement until about 21 weeks with all of them so I hope it's sooner this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->