• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Yes the count down is on ! Will be 33 weeks tomorrow and I'm like we can do this \\:D/[-o< I've been getting loads of Braxton hicks contractions lately I can tell my body is getting ready. We went for a nice walk last night and I can feel little one getting lower.

Has anyone ever used evening primrose oil? I've been doing some research on ways to help your body get ready . Last pregnancy my cervix had a tough time dilating so looking at all natural methods to help that process so I can avoid all the pitocin this time around because that stuff is not fun.
i have taken it for my previous pregnancies and raspberry leaf tea too and found they helped. well i didnt use on my first and i had a hard labour, but did on the last 2 and they were so quick, no idea if it was that or not but doesnt hurt to try them

Oh how exciting Star!! That seems so soon, you must be thrilled to have a date! Great news dh is back soon, solo parenting while pregnant is tough.

25 days and counting Lucy haha, definitely happy to have a date so I cna plan childcare and stop thinking about it all a little bit

Thanks so much ladies. 6dpo today. Not feeling that hopeful but I guess what will be will be.

@babymoma89 oh he is just so adorable. Those scans are awesome.

@star25
Not long now love.

looking forward to seeing baby pics ladies. Can’t believe it’s almost your time. Eeeek

Not long before testing time starts sugger!

wow 25 days Star. I’d be beyond excited!
I’ve got a bit of a sore throat this morning, must have caught my ds cold. Winter here so feels like everyone is sick. The wind was so strong last night it woke me up, feel like it’s going to be a long chilly winter this year.

Not long before testing time starts sugger!

wow 25 days Star. I’d be beyond excited!
I’ve got a bit of a sore throat this morning, must have caught my ds cold. Winter here so feels like everyone is sick. The wind was so strong last night it woke me up, feel like it’s going to be a long chilly winter this year.

Thanks love. Not feeling hopeful tbh. can’t believe next cycle will be cycle 5 ttc. I keep thinking I would be 8 weeks now if I didn’t have the chemical.
7dpo now and no symptoms at all so feeling out again. How are you doing

Lucy, oh no, I hate having a sore throat, it's always how I start off if I'm going to be ill, where abouts are you? Hope you can keep warm and feel better soon

Sugger, only a few more days til testing, I will be rooting for you!

Star I had a little nap while the kids watching a Pokémon movie so that helped. I’m in Melbourne Australia, we get pretty full on winters for Australia. The next week isn’t getting over 11 degrees and rain everyday. Ugh.
When will you start testing sugger? 7 dpo is such a sweet spot of having hope and even when the tests are blank there’s no pressure.

i felt so uncomfortable and its not gotten much better, basically baby has been breech this whole time, last night i was getting loads of big movements, not just kicked but the whole baby jumping around so crazy, went on all evening, it caused some awful heartburn. now i woke this morning and my whole bump aches like hes been using my abdomen muscles and ligaments or something. he also feels so much bigger, bump tighter etc so i just wonder has he turned.

but.. im finally 30 weeks today woop!

i felt so uncomfortable and its not gotten much better, basically baby has been breech this whole time, last night i was getting loads of big movements, not just kicked but the whole baby jumping around so crazy, went on all evening, it caused some awful heartburn. now i woke this morning and my whole bump aches like hes been using my abdomen muscles and ligaments or something. he also feels so much bigger, bump tighter etc so i just wonder has he turned.

but.. im finally 30 weeks today woop!

Sounds like her turned I felt similar after little man went head down for me.

Thanks love. Not feeling hopeful tbh. can’t believe next cycle will be cycle 5 ttc. I keep thinking I would be 8 weeks now if I didn’t have the chemical.
7dpo now and no symptoms at all so feeling out again. How are you doing
Try and think positive ❤️

I'm feeling so faint today. Literally had to get out of the shower part way through because I thought I might pass out & felt really sicky. Don't remember feeling like this with my other 2. Iron levels were fine at 28 week check. Wonder if my BP is low. Such a horrible feeling :(

I'm feeling so faint today. Literally had to get out of the shower part way through because I thought I might pass out & felt really sicky. Don't remember feeling like this with my other 2. Iron levels were fine at 28 week check. Wonder if my BP is low. Such a horrible feeling :(
I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling very well. I was feeling that way but it was due to my iron being super low. Try and take it easy and if it doesn't let up make sure to call your doctor and let them know what's going on. Hope you feel better soon.

Oh no MrsT, are you feeling better now?
I think i feel like that when I need to eat or haven't drank enough, hope you're OK

Morning how is everyone?

I'm sitting in bed waiting for little miss to start moving, seems to be taking longer today, hope we don't need a trip to maternity, I'll give it a bit longer and if not ill be going after dropping kids off at school
Typical this would happen the day before I'm due there anyway for the doppler scan tomorrow!

About names, we've chosen Evelyn, my Dd1 is Madeleine, does this sound too similar?
My sister suggested Everleigh instead but I'm not as keen as Evelyn?

She's on the move again so don't think there's anything to worry about! She's usually very active majority of the time lol

Glad she’s moving Star! I think Madeleine and Evelyn are similar but not too much at all. what do you think you’ll call Evelyn for short and do you have a shortened name for Madeleine? I love both names.
I did the fasting GTT this morning, so glad that’s done. Yuck!

Thank you Lucy, we don't shorten Madeleine and I don't think we will shorten evenlyn
Glad your gtt is out the way, not fun is it, fingers crossed for good results!

She's on the move again so don't think there's anything to worry about! She's usually very active majority of the time lol
When in doubt drink some juice but glad to hear she's moving.

Having one of those days at work today ... not feeling motivated also feeling really exhausted and winded. I've been drinking pedialyte to help me hydrated as it's been super hot here in Florida lately.

on another note little man is massive and has been beating me up lately. Estimating to be about 7lbs at this point almost 34 weeks. I've been noticing a lot more pain /pressure down low like Serious lightning crotch hoping that means he's lowering himself down. Can not wait for my appt on Tuesday with my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->