• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Sorry I have been in and out of hospital, blood pressure is up and start of preclampsia apprently. I'm now on blood pressure meds, and my csection is booked for next week!
i feel for you, im in the same boat and i had the same with my others. its not a nice feeling, but im glad they have booked you in your c section least you know what to expect and when

Hey sugger, how is testing going?

I'm on the isle of wight so can't get any further south and I'm dreading it!
The walk home from school was awful yesterday, mostly up a big hill but I go a different shady way for the hill part
We've got the isle of wight festival starting today until Monday, Dh has a taxi company so he is crazy busy so I won't be getting lifts anywhere, not that I plan on going anywhere apart from school runs

He's dropping me off for growth scan tomorrow and taking me home, the festival is in the same town as the hospital so I'm really hoping not to be late although they're obviously aware it could happen this weekend, buses would be rammed so I'm avoiding them!
The festival is the reason why I didn't want to be induced earlier than 37 weeks so hopefully all is good with tomorrows scan, I feel like I've been waiting weeks for it!

Hope everyone is well today

Oh no busy weekend for you then with the music festival! I'm praying this baby stays put because my ex husband has gone to it and I have noone to have the boys lol.

The heat is killing me, I feel so poorly with it.

Off to the hospital at 12 for another blood pressure check but I'm not feeling hopeful today

Hope everyone is OK? X

MrsT I know what you mean, I'm. Excited 1 minute and nervous the next! I don't think watching one born every minute is helping my nerves lol
I'm sure you will be amazing though, we just have to keep focusing on those little babies!
This is the first pregnancy I haven't had to go in for reduced movement the others was about 3 times each and they all start bouncing around as soon as you get there! It's a good thing though and at least you put your mind at rest, I'm sure the staff really don't mind, glad all is well

Well I've got diarrhoea, lovely, please jsut let it be that and not the sickness part, dd2 is still sick, asleep on the sofa now, not eating, drinking but was sick after drinking this morning, she's jsut had water and fell asleep so looks like thst is staying down, need this bug out the way ready for baby's arrival 2 weeks today! Or tomorrow/the weekend depending on how long it takes haha

Redrose, sounds like a good plan for you, hoping baby stays on the same growth line for you, must be worrying for you but not long til next appointment, sending hugs

i know what you mean about being nervous about labour.. if i stop and think about it, it freaks me out because i know my labours are quick.. but intense too quick for pain meds the last two! mainly because they didnt believe i was in labour!! they barely caught dd in time lol

but i think its best to concentrate on your little bundle at the end , it will help us through the next few weeks and labour! im glad movements were ok once you went in, they love doing that i think.

im home now, on blood pressure meds and weekly visits now until they make the calls. baby is on the lowest percentile before they will take action. they said if he continues on this path then they will leave it, but if he drops again then they will have to keep me for more monitoring. i go back wednesday so fingers crossed he continues to grow and my bp is ok or they will keep me again. i want to get to as close to 37 weeks as i can

Bless you, must be so worrying for you, which probably doesn't help with your BP also. Fingers crossed for you that baby is maintaining weight at your next scan! Is it boiling hot in Ireland too at the moment?

Also, I do hope they listen to your mothers instinct when you are in labour, sometimes I think the midwives ought to listen more to their patients and what they are describing when they arrive, especially when you've had a previous very quick birth!

I've had one 24 hour labour and one 4-5 hour labour, not sure which way this one will go yet. Hopefully on the quicker side. Really want a pool birth like I did with DD2 but we'll have to see x

Oh no busy weekend for you then with the music festival! I'm praying this baby stays put because my ex husband has gone to it and I have noone to have the boys lol.

The heat is killing me, I feel so poorly with it.

Off to the hospital at 12 for another blood pressure check but I'm not feeling hopeful today

Hope everyone is OK? X

Fingers crossed for your appointment hayleigh! The heat is intense at the moment isn't it? When is your hubby back?

MrsT I know what you mean, I'm. Excited 1 minute and nervous the next! I don't think watching one born every minute is helping my nerves lol
I'm sure you will be amazing though, we just have to keep focusing on those little babies!
This is the first pregnancy I haven't had to go in for reduced movement the others was about 3 times each and they all start bouncing around as soon as you get there! It's a good thing though and at least you put your mind at rest, I'm sure the staff really don't mind, glad all is well

Well I've got diarrhoea, lovely, please jsut let it be that and not the sickness part, dd2 is still sick, asleep on the sofa now, not eating, drinking but was sick after drinking this morning, she's jsut had water and fell asleep so looks like thst is staying down, need this bug out the way ready for baby's arrival 2 weeks today! Or tomorrow/the weekend depending on how long it takes haha

Redrose, sounds like a good plan for you, hoping baby stays on the same growth line for you, must be worrying for you but not long til next appointment, sending hugs

Oh no!!! Hope you shake off the squits sooner rather than later star, and no vomiting! Last thing you need at the moment :dohh:

i know what you mean about being nervous about labour.. if i stop and think about it, it freaks me out because i know my labours are quick.. but intense too quick for pain meds the last two! mainly because they didnt believe i was in labour!! they barely caught dd in time lol

but i think its best to concentrate on your little bundle at the end , it will help us through the next few weeks and labour! im glad movements were ok once you went in, they love doing that i think.

im home now, on blood pressure meds and weekly visits now until they make the calls. baby is on the lowest percentile before they will take action. they said if he continues on this path then they will leave it, but if he drops again then they will have to keep me for more monitoring. i go back wednesday so fingers crossed he continues to grow and my bp is ok or they will keep me again. i want to get to as close to 37 weeks as i can

Glad to hear you are home resting. Make sure to relax and fingers crossed baby puts on some weight now that they have you stable. ❤️

Well had an interesting evening last night ... pretty sure I lost part of my mucus plug as there was a goop of pinkish jelly that came out followed by more intense irregular contractions which lasted on and off till about 1 am this morning. With them came the low back ache and severe lightening crotch :shock:. Pretty sure my body is gearing up for the big day . Almost didn't make it back into work today but since they stopped I say screw it and came in to the office to work. Hoping little man stays in there at least one more week so I'm sure his lungs are good to go.

Ooooh exciting @babymoma89! Hopefully stays put a bit longer for you.

I went for my scan today, they said all looked fine but with it not being my first episode of reduced movements they've booked me in for induction a week today! Eeek!!!

Ooooh exciting @babymoma89! Hopefully stays put a bit longer for you.

I went for my scan today, they said all looked fine but with it not being my first episode of reduced movements they've booked me in for induction a week today! Eeek!!!
Can't believe how close we all are ❤️

Great news MrsT! I can't wait to hear all. About these babies arrivals!

Hey sugger, how is testing going?

I'm on the isle of wight so can't get any further south and I'm dreading it!
The walk home from school was awful yesterday, mostly up a big hill but I go a different shady way for the hill part
We've got the isle of wight festival starting today until Monday, Dh has a taxi company so he is crazy busy so I won't be getting lifts anywhere, not that I plan on going anywhere apart from school runs

He's dropping me off for growth scan tomorrow and taking me home, the festival is in the same town as the hospital so I'm really hoping not to be late although they're obviously aware it could happen this weekend, buses would be rammed so I'm avoiding them!
The festival is the reason why I didn't want to be induced earlier than 37 weeks so hopefully all is good with tomorrows scan, I feel like I've been waiting weeks for it!

Hope everyone is well today

My lines have gotten and continued to get fainter through out the day.

im going to miscarry agian and I’m absolutely heart broken.
43 in December so don’t think I will get another Chance.
This is my 2nd loss this year but the last loss I didn’t get dark lines.
Infact with all my chemicals and I’ve had 7 so far my lines never ever got as dark as my lines with this one.
I’m almost 5 weeks and have no idea when I will bleed.

this will be my 9th loss.

just very very broken now. Cried all day:

I’m stepping away from the due date groups.
I don’t mean anything by it.

I wish u all best and safe deliveries.

How exciting Mrs T!!

babymoma Hope baby boy stats in a little longer. Very exciting you’re body is getting ready though!

Infact with all my chemicals and I’ve had 7 so far my lines never ever got as dark as my lines with this one.

I'm so so sorry to hear this sugger I really am. I'm keeping everything crossed your urine was just super dilute yesterday. Your lines were looking so amazing :hugs:xxxx

Sadly not diluted urine.
Here is 17dpo and today 19dpo.
73266924-72AB-4346-9EF3-7DB134CDCE98.jpeg 9D721B57-9197-403F-A299-BE24502547BF.jpeg
just the wait wait to miscarry now.
My heart is so broken.

I new from about 14dpo that this wasn’t going to end well.
With both my last babies I had matching lines on ICs and Frer at 14dpo and line stealer and 2-3 at 15dpo.

Never got a 2-3 with this one. And I new at 17dpo and still only getting a 1-2 that something wasn’t right and the lack of any pregnancy symptoms.
Deep down I just new.
This will be my 9th loss.

I want to try again but I’m so so scared of this happening again.
This is my 2nd loss this year.
Really was so hopeful for this one with my lines being so dark.
My Frer had matching lines from 15 dpo but with my viable pregnancies my Frer had matching lines from 13dpo and by 17dpo it was a line stealer.
Was hoping for you the same this time but nope.

this has definitely taken every ounce of hope and excitement out of TTC.
Will never feel excited over any lines ever again.

I feel like giving up.
Was so excited a few days ago and worked out when I would have baby. Was just so happy.
And now I feel absolutely broken.

i would love to get my rainbow in the not to far future.
But I don’t think it’s going to happen.
And 43 in 6 months time and then my fertility will plummet.

I new from about 14dpo that this wasn’t going to end well.
With both my last babies I had matching lines on ICs and Frer at 14dpo and line stealer and 2-3 at 15dpo.

Never got a 2-3 with this one. And I new at 17dpo and still only getting a 1-2 that something wasn’t right and the lack of any pregnancy symptoms.
Deep down I just new.
This will be my 9th loss.

I want to try again but I’m so so scared of this happening again.
This is my 2nd loss this year.
Really was so hopeful for this one with my lines being so dark.
My Frer had matching lines from 15 dpo but with my viable pregnancies my Frer had matching lines from 13dpo and by 17dpo it was a line stealer.
Was hoping for you the same this time but nope.

this has definitely taken every ounce of hope and excitement out of TTC.
Will never feel excited over any lines ever again.

I feel like giving up.
Was so excited a few days ago and worked out when I would have baby. Was just so happy.
And now I feel absolutely broken.

i would love to get my rainbow in the not to far future.
But I don’t think it’s going to happen.
And 43 in 6 months time and then my fertility will plummet.

I'm so sorry Sugger , I kept having this happen to me and a lady I met suggested I try this cream. I started using it when I ovulated and kept using it when I got my bfp up to 14 weeks. I swear it was allowed me to have my little miracle bean. After 5 losses I was about to give up. Maybe give this a shot ? I would rub on my lower abdomen 2times a day. Apparently my progesterone was so low and that's why I kept losing my pregnancies. Again I'm sorry hun ❤️

0A189B41-E614-4A8E-B666-4EE3FE261F3A.png

I'm so sorry sugger, I really hope when you're ready you can try again and conceive your rainbow, I will keep an eye on the boards in hope of seeing good news from you, sending hugs xz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->