July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Babymoma you poor thing, I hope he makes his appearance soon.

can’t believe how close some of you are, so exciting! I’ve hit an exhausted phase. I did the school run, came home and had a shower which wiped me out so I had an hour nap! So not like me. Then had two missed calls which were from the hospital for my pre admission, oops. Completely forgot about that. I could hear the midwife say ‘oh my goodness’ in such an annoyed tone, she definitely wasn’t happy I missed it.

@Lucy3 oh no, you must have been tired bless you. Did they reschedule your? I have a regular little afternoon nap these days before the school run, it's great :haha:

@babymoma89 bless you, you do look very uncomfortable. Hope you're not waiting much longer. Have you officially finished work now?

@star25 yay the bug has finally gone, very pleased your little ones are better. Those signs also sound very promising.

@RedRose19 how are you feeling? When is your next check appointment?

@hayleight87 it's this week officially :happydance:are you ready?

I had another false start yesterday after spending most of the day cleaning. They were more like bh's coming every 3 minutes, bordering on painful. Like the day before I got all excited then they stopped after about 90 mins :brat:
Also I've buggered my pelvis up doing so much in the house yesterday, can barely walk today :dohh:

Oh no MrsT, sounds like you need a rest day!
With dd2, the only 1 I wasn't I duced with, I always felt contractions/bh by around 5pm and they would be every 10 mins
This went on from 39-41 weeks when the pains started first thing in the morning, rather than later after a busy day, that's when I knew it was different
They started at 6am, 8am had a bloody show, they weren't majorly regular like every 10 or 20 mins, then all of a sudden they were every 7 minutes and I went in for 3:30 and she was born at 6:30

I'm meant to go in when they're every 10 mins because of needing IV antibiotics for strep b and meds to stop a haemorrhage but they were all over the place the day I actually went in
When they were every 10 mins the 2 weeks before that I didn't go in as could tell it was going anywhere

First day of maternity leave today and they're all in school or pre school so I'm home alone!

Oh no MrsT, sounds like you need a rest day!
With dd2, the only 1 I wasn't I duced with, I always felt contractions/bh by around 5pm and they would be every 10 mins
This went on from 39-41 weeks when the pains started first thing in the morning, rather than later after a busy day, that's when I knew it was different
They started at 6am, 8am had a bloody show, they weren't majorly regular like every 10 or 20 mins, then all of a sudden they were every 7 minutes and I went in for 3:30 and she was born at 6:30

I'm meant to go in when they're every 10 mins because of needing IV antibiotics for strep b and meds to stop a haemorrhage but they were all over the place the day I actually went in
When they were every 10 mins the 2 weeks before that I didn't go in as could tell it was going anywhere

First day of maternity leave today and they're all in school or pre school so I'm home alone!

Oooh enjoy!! Hope you can have a chill day.
I've been advised by my mw friend to book a sweep for prior to my induction, so they've managed to fit me in tomorrow morning. Dreading it, I always found sweeps really uncomfortable and they make me bleed. Hopefully it's worth it though and starts something. And it will be good to know how ready my body is before going in on Thursday I guess xx

@Lucy3 oh no, you must have been tired bless you. Did they reschedule your? I have a regular little afternoon nap these days before the school run, it's great :haha:

@babymoma89 bless you, you do look very uncomfortable. Hope you're not waiting much longer. Have you officially finished work now?

@star25 yay the bug has finally gone, very pleased your little ones are better. Those signs also sound very promising.

I had another false start yesterday after spending most of the day cleaning. They were more like bh's coming every 3 minutes, bordering on painful. Like the day before I got all excited then they stopped after about 90 mins :brat:
Also I've buggered my pelvis up doing so much in the house yesterday, can barely walk today :dohh:
i find when i went into labour with my last 2, if my body got too tired labour pains would stop. i feel like making sure you are well rested and fed is a big part of your body going into labour, easier said than done. but with my son i remember waking up and lost a lot of my plug and i could tell it was soon. that day i had a check up anyway so they did a sweep, since the hospital is a 1.5 hour drive away we decided to stay local and walk around , i got loads of painful bh but nothing more, and i realised i was exhausted. so i said ill nver go into labour now, so we went home, cooked dinner, i had a nap , then dh went to bed early, by 12 that night the pains were back , i rang the hospital and i said i think they are real but how do i know for sure (first son i was induced and epidural so wasnt sure) she said try go to sleep.. if they wake you they are real ha! and they did. he was born 4 hours after that

im feeling like my body aches more today than usual. but we did a lot of walking yesterday, plus i feel hes gotten so strong now his movements really hurt. i got my next hospital appointment wednesday so i guess i will then how big he is plus clinic

Redrose, that's good advice, I think I needed to hear it today as well, remind myself that maternity leave it for resting too and not constant housework!

MrsT I've done some house work and then just went on the ball for a bit and resting now, that will be interesting to see how you are developing, I feel the same about sweeps, let's hope it helps you!

I was going to call work and put in my
Leave but decided to get one more week in. Call me crazy but I like to keep moving and the thought of sitting at home without my baby just didn't sound appealing so I'm champing through one more week.

@MrsT116 fingers crossed the scare tissue doesn't get in the way of dilating. I cant believe we are having the babies this week!!!! Ahhhh, so excited!

@babymoma89 I hope your contractions start up again bless your heart!

Hope everyone is doing OK?

I was sent back to the ward on Saturday blood pressure was 150/118 so very very high, but managed to get sent home after 5 hours of obs. Went back Sunday and it finally went down to 124/77.

Tomorrow is preop day, then Wednesday is growth scan and Thursday is eviction day! So excited and scared haha

@MrsT116 fingers crossed the scare tissue doesn't get in the way of dilating. I cant believe we are having the babies this week!!!! Ahhhh, so excited!

@babymoma89 I hope your contractions start up again bless your heart!

Hope everyone is doing OK?

I was sent back to the ward on Saturday blood pressure was 150/118 so very very high, but managed to get sent home after 5 hours of obs. Went back Sunday and it finally went down to 124/77.

Tomorrow is preop day, then Wednesday is growth scan and Thursday is eviction day! So excited and scared haha

Thanks hun ❤️ I hope everything goes well for eviction day!!!

Yay not long now hayleigh!

Had 2 more bouts of diarrhoea today, I don't think it's from the bug the girls had as had it few days ago too, hopefully its my body doing more to prepare and means labour isn't far off, probably is but I can hope lol

Ooh things are getting exciting here! I can’t wait for the first baby to arrive. Hope you ladies will stick around till august, I’m thinking all going well my c/s will be around august 22.

Oh and I have been sooo moody the last few days. You know that overwhelmed/emotional feeling? Well that’s been me, hoping it passes soon.

Ooh things are getting exciting here! I can’t wait for the first baby to arrive. Hope you ladies will stick around till august, I’m thinking all going well my c/s will be around august 22.

I'll stick around, want to see all the little ones arriving.

I've had my sweep this morning, she said cervix is still posterior but 2cm dilated and soft, she was able to get in and do a good sweep around. So fingers crossed it actually does something this time haha. If not only 2 days to wait until induction xx

:-(More false labor last night between 11:30-3 am was pacing the house and then boom stopped :roll:](*,) I ended up binge watching the Lincoln lawyer on Netflix since I couldn't go back to sleep. Wish my body would just let it happen already

Lucy I'll be staying around!

MrsT good news on the sweep, hopefully it will still help with the induction, if not before, fingers crossed for you

Babymoma, you must be so tired, can you rest or nap during the day if you're not at work? Or do you work every day?

Nothing much going on here, usual pains on and off but not leading anywhere, toilet troubles again this morning, so tired I went to sleep for 2 hours just now when Dd napped so feel better now
Next scan Thurs for doppler check and I'll ask midwife after what's happening if she knows anything else, she wasn't sure when she was asking the Dr her plan again since the last growth scan

Oh and I have been sooo moody the last few days. You know that overwhelmed/emotional feeling? Well that’s been me, hoping it passes soon.

@Lucy3 I've had periods like that. Aren't these hormones just delightful? :roll: hope you're soon feeling a bit better.

@babymoma89 bless you, so frustrating! I bet it won't be long now.

@star25 love a cheeky nap! Get some rest in while u can.

No news my end, not even a niggle since sweep. To be fair it's never worked for me before so I wasn't expecting much :haha:

Lucy I'll be staying around!

MrsT good news on the sweep, hopefully it will still help with the induction, if not before, fingers crossed for you

Babymoma, you must be so tired, can you rest or nap during the day if you're not at work? Or do you work every day?

Nothing much going on here, usual pains on and off but not leading anywhere, toilet troubles again this morning, so tired I went to sleep for 2 hours just now when Dd napped so feel better now
Next scan Thurs for doppler check and I'll ask midwife after what's happening if she knows anything else, she wasn't sure when she was asking the Dr her plan again since the last growth scan

No naps for me maybe when I get off work around 5 pm. I'm just so restless and so isn't little man . He's been super active and that's not helping me when trying to relax. If he doesn't come soon the doctor is gonna do a sweep at my next appt which isn't till the 30th Supposed to be going in for another growth scan but haven't gotten a call back on the date yet.

Thanks for the support ladies. I just checked my iron supplement and I didn’t realise it’s only 5mg when I’m meant to be taking around 100! Oops! Seeing my OB today so I’ll mention my delightful mood swings and exhaustion.
babymoma I loved the Lincoln lawyer, I found him quite attractive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"