• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Ooooh exciting @babymoma89! Hopefully stays put a bit longer for you.

I went for my scan today, they said all looked fine but with it not being my first episode of reduced movements they've booked me in for induction a week today! Eeek!!!
eeek wow its all about to get exciting in here!! you and babymomma will be having babies soon im sure, ill be like a whole month behind ye hopefully lol

im feeling so so tired today this hot but overcast weather is killing me, so hot and sweaty. i could sleep for days! my baby stuff is slowly arriving in parts, i made an amazon list 2 weeks ago and my husband has slowly ordered bits here and there. steriliser arrived today, i hope to breastfeed but i think you often still need it and bottles. last thing i need to do is take the next to me crib down form the attic, ive avoided it as it takes up so much room in my bedroom, but i want to wash it all first. next appt is wednesday, counting down til that

Thinking I'm coming to terms that I won't be back to work on Monday. I want to work until I popped but I'm beyond exhausted.

I'm so sorry Sugger , I kept having this happen to me and a lady I met suggested I try this cream. I started using it when I ovulated and kept using it when I got my bfp up to 14 weeks. I swear it was allowed me to have my little miracle bean. After 5 losses I was about to give up. Maybe give this a shot ? I would rub on my lower abdomen 2times a day. Apparently my progesterone was so low and that's why I kept losing my pregnancies. Again I'm sorry hun ❤️

View attachment 1109376

Thanks love. I did have my progesterone checked after the 4 losses in 2020 and it came Back really good: all my hormone levels were normal.
I just think it’s old eggs. But hopefully I still a have some good ones left .
I’ve just brought some conceive vitamins it has so much in one pill.
Even Coq10:
And I have maca on stand by. I’m thinking that’s what made my youngest stick.
But will see how I get on with the other vitamins first and If I have another miscarriage after this one then I will start the maca.
Just hesitant to take it right now as 2 months ago it delayed my ovulation a lot.

Hopefully this is my las miscarriage and if we do fall again it will be my forever take home rainbow baby.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry sugger, I really hope when you're ready you can try again and conceive your rainbow, I will keep an eye on the boards in hope of seeing good news from you, sending hugs xz

Thanks love.
Hopefully I wiill again with my sticky healthy Rainbow.
Just gonna be so hard getting excited over any lines. Faint or dark after this:cry:

Thanks love. I did have my progesterone checked after the 4 losses in 2020 and it came Back really good: all my hormone levels were normal.
I just think it’s old eggs. But hopefully I still a have some good ones left .
I’ve just brought some conceive vitamins it has so much in one pill.
Even Coq10:
And I have maca on stand by I’m thinking that’s what made my youngest stick.
But will see how I get on with the other vitamins first and I have another miscarriage after this one then I will start the maca.
Just hesitant to take it right now as 2 months ago it delayed my ovulation a lot.

Hopefully this is my las miscarriage and if we do fall again it will be my forever take home rainbow baby.

❤️ Just stay strong and what's meant to be will happen. Some how things find a way to work out as they should.

Ooooh exciting @babymoma89! Hopefully stays put a bit longer for you.

I went for my scan today, they said all looked fine but with it not being my first episode of reduced movements they've booked me in for induction a week today! Eeek!!!

We are having babies on the same day :):)

Good for getting organised Redrose, I got my next to be crib out eventually but I haven't put it together yet
What is the appointment for next weds?

Babymoma, I'm so glad I've finished work now, can't believe I was planning on going til 8 popped too lol, the heat hasn't helped though

Scan went well today, roughly 5lb
36 weeks today
Was there for ages though waiting for a Dr to review it, then it wasn't my usual Dr as she was in theatre and he think I won't have to be induced at 38 weeks as we've gone up, under the 10th centile still like 5 it looks like but still gone up
The midwife who was sorting said my usual Dr is more worried than that and she's going to check with her and let me know when she can
So I don't know what's happening!

Doppler scan next Thurs and a week later on the Friday growth scan, when I will be 38 weeks so don't know if I will be having growth scan or induced!

Good for getting organised Redrose, I got my next to be crib out eventually but I haven't put it together yet
What is the appointment for next weds?

Babymoma, I'm so glad I've finished work now, can't believe I was planning on going til 8 popped too lol, the heat hasn't helped though

Scan went well today, roughly 5lb
36 weeks today
Was there for ages though waiting for a Dr to review it, then it wasn't my usual Dr as she was in theatre and he think I won't have to be induced at 38 weeks as we've gone up, under the 10th centile still like 5 it looks like but still gone up
The midwife who was sorting said my usual Dr is more worried than that and she's going to check with her and let me know when she can
So I don't know what's happening!

Doppler scan next Thurs and a week later on the Friday growth scan, when I will be 38 weeks so don't know if I will be having growth scan or induced!
my appt will be clinic and growth scan, my little guy is measuring very small so it will be weekly growth scan, hes on the 10th percentile, they dont like it dipping below 10% so if it does then they will be giving me steroids ,

i just realised you were saying your little one is small too lol we are in the same boat then, i will be induced at 37 weeks due to bp and size of baby

We are in the same boat! Just don't know how long my Dr wants me to go on for, we really just needed the Dr to say everything was OK today so I could go home

So so tired today, ds2 is still sick, she was sick again today but now that's happened she's perked up again, DS is still good so am I and Dh thank god!
I can't imagine going to 40 weeks or more, don't think I would cope!

We are having babies on the same day :):)
Well I don't go in until 4pm and not sure how long the induction will take, so I'd say it's unlikely he or she will be born on Thursday. But you never know I guess! I'm equal parts excited and dreading it. I have a large area of scar tissue on my cervix from biopsies and I'm hoping it doesn't interfere with dilation x

We are in the same boat! Just don't know how long my Dr wants me to go on for, we really just needed the Dr to say everything was OK today so I could go home

So so tired today, ds2 is still sick, she was sick again today but now that's happened she's perked up again, DS is still good so am I and Dh thank god!
I can't imagine going to 40 weeks or more, don't think I would cope!
same.. im literally counting down to 37 weeks and even though i know it wont be exactly bang on 37 weeks (although with my daughter they start induction 36+6 so she arrived bang on 37) im using the 37 weeks as my aim for now

I'm getting so antsy for little man here ... had episodes of painful contractions thought for sure little man was on his way and then boom they stopped :roll: maybe my body is still gearing up ? All I know is I'm so uncomfortable. I spend most of the night pacing the house because I can't sleep and he's so big. I have even more pressure down there and lightening crotch has been unreal so hoping this all means my body is just getting ready.

I hope you’re body is gearing up babymoma. Remind me how many weeks you are again?

I'm getting so antsy for little man here ... had episodes of painful contractions thought for sure little man was on his way and then boom they stopped :roll: maybe my body is still gearing up ? All I know is I'm so uncomfortable. I spend most of the night pacing the house because I can't sleep and he's so big. I have even more pressure down there and lightening crotch has been unreal so hoping this all means my body is just getting ready.

Sounds like you're getting ready. Exciting stuff. Hope you're not too uncomfortable for too much longer.

I was the same yesterday, was actually getting contractions every 3 minutes for about 90mins but they gradually fizzled out and got further apart ](*,) keep getting a tingling sensation in my boobs too, feels a bit like the let down reflex but not as intense. Very strange. Nesting like mad today and I think I'm overdoing it. Had the urge to clean all the windows inside and clean all the venetian blinds. Why, I don't know, but I'm half way through and regretting it now :haha:

Sounds like you're getting ready. Exciting stuff. Hope you're not too uncomfortable for too much longer.

I was the same yesterday, was actually getting contractions every 3 minutes for about 90mins but they gradually fizzled out and got further apart ](*,) keep getting a tingling sensation in my boobs too, feels a bit like the let down reflex but not as intense. Very strange. Nesting like mad today and I think I'm overdoing it. Had the urge to clean all the windows inside and clean all the venetian blinds. Why, I don't know, but I'm half way through and regretting it now :haha:

hahha that was me yesterday I took all my dishes out of the kitchen and scrubbed out all my cabinets, sterilized all my baby bottles and Breast pump supplies.
As for my boobs they've been leaking for a bit now... I'm beyond ready for little man to get here.

Try Take nice warm bath afterwards so your back and body isn't too sore that's what I do except I gotta make the hubby come in and help me out because I can't sit up on my own anymore

my belly is so large it's ridiculous ... added this picture from work the the other day ... as I can no longer sit forward at my desk

CA07648C-7DE3-4996-A0DD-20C9716440B7.jpeg

Babymoma, you definitely sound uncomfortable with but let's hope it's a good sign!
I've had a lot of pelvic pain the last few evenings and today it has started earlier, like a pulling /pressure feeling in foo lol
It then kind of radiates up a bit and lasts for about 30 seconds, it's quite painful though so hopefully it means something too!
Think I was nesting last week, had a few days of non stop cleaning and think I've actually managed to keep on top of it for a change

Weekend is nearly over so anytime after tomorrow would be good for baby! Better let Dh have a good sleep first after non stop driving for the festival!

I'm so tired, dd2 is finally better today and started eating after being ill from Tuesday evening so that's a relief, didn't want anything to happen when she wasn't well and have to leave her with anyone as she has been so clingy!

Hurry up babies we want to meet you all!!

MrsT I hope your contractions start up again, it's annoying when they stop and start like that when you think you're getting somewhere!

hahha that was me yesterday I took all my dishes out of the kitchen and scrubbed out all my cabinets, sterilized all my baby bottles and Breast pump supplies.
As for my boobs they've been leaking for a bit now... I'm beyond ready for little man to get here.

Try Take nice warm bath afterwards so your back and body isn't too sore that's what I do except I gotta make the hubby come in and help me out because I can't sit up on my own anymore

my belly is so large it's ridiculous ... added this picture from work the the other day ... as I can no longer sit forward at my desk

View attachment 1109424
i feel ya momma, how many weeks you now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->