• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

I had my ob appt today and getting an iron infusion tomorrow, I’m so excited! If this means my mood is improved and I get some energy then sign me up! Has anyone had one before?

Thanks for the support ladies. I just checked my iron supplement and I didn’t realise it’s only 5mg when I’m meant to be taking around 100! Oops! Seeing my OB today so I’ll mention my delightful mood swings and exhaustion.
babymoma I loved the Lincoln lawyer, I found him quite attractive lol
Me too lol I can't wait for the next season

I had my ob appt today and getting an iron infusion tomorrow, I’m so excited! If this means my mood is improved and I get some energy then sign me up! Has anyone had one before?
Yes I ended up having to have one a few weeks back . Made me slightly woozy at first but by the next day I was feeling a bit better.

@hayleight87 how are uou feeling about tomorrow?? I'm scared! Just hope the pessary works as well as it did on my last induction and I go into labour fairly quickly. Xx

Hayleigh and Mrs T im so excited for you both!!

babymoma, lol so hot. I didn’t know there’s another season coming out, yay!

it’s the middle of the night here and I’m up eating cereal. Does anyone else get up in the night to pee and can’t get back to sleep? Also had an argument with dh this evening so that doesn’t help. This pregnancy has put such a strain on us :-(

I had clinic and scan today and safe to say baby is definitely not playing ball in regards to size. Now they didn't do a growth scan in fetal assessment because I'd had one just a week ago and they have a policy only one every 2 weeks as the growth can be off. Fair enough but when I got into my Dr she was not impressed that they didn't even check the abdominal circumference so she checked herself and it was over 2 weeks behind.. last scan baby was 1.5 weeks behind. I also have 1+ protein in the urine. But bp was stable for now. So back next week to confirm their suspicion about baby now dropping below 10%
So Dr's Friday to re check bp and urine
Next Wednesday another scan and clinic

I had clinic and scan today and safe to say baby is definitely not playing ball in regards to size. Now they didn't do a growth scan in fetal assessment because I'd had one just a week ago and they have a policy only one every 2 weeks as the growth can be off. Fair enough but when I got into my Dr she was not impressed that they didn't even check the abdominal circumference so she checked herself and it was over 2 weeks behind.. last scan baby was 1.5 weeks behind. I also have 1+ protein in the urine. But bp was stable for now. So back next week to confirm their suspicion about baby now dropping below 10%

I'm sorry to hear this Redrose :hugs:do you have an estimate of baby's weight at the moment?

I'm sorry to hear this Redrose :hugs:do you have an estimate of baby's weight at the moment?
well the dr got 26cm for the abdomen measurement it was 25.14 on the 14th of june, i put it in with the other measurements and it says 3.5lbs but he should be around 4.5- 5lbs by now. i think hes like the 8th percentile now. but they will confirm next week i guess. i just dont want him to come before 37 weeks (even though im miserable with this heat) i dont want him to go to the nicu

I'm thinking of you both today hayleigh and MrsT, I'm so excited! Hope all goes well for you xxx

Redrose, on mine the abdomen was measuring nearly 3 weeks behind initially, the head 2 weeks behind.
We're catching up now, gone from the 3rd centile to about the 5th now in 4 weeks
Hopefully yours will go up a bit too on the next growth scan
When I had mine at 32 weeks the estimated weight was 3.5lb

Doppler scan today, might find out more information on what the plan is if the new midwife at the hospital knows anything
The pressure down below all ove ris unbearable at times now, can hardly walk, surely she can't be long before making an appearance lol, there's no way I can go on another 3 weeks like this making it to 40!

Sorry to hear that ❤️ Hoping you get betters news at your next scan.

Well just put in my notice for leave and tomorrow is my last day and then I'm officially on Maternity leave \\:D/ I'm officially tapping out as my body can't take it anymore

Good news babymoma!

Doppler scan all good today
Midwife will speak to Dr Tues, next appointment is growth scan next Fri if Dr doesn't decide to I duce before then which I don't think she will
38 weeks next Fri

Feel so sick today
Keep having diarrhoea daily, must be hormones
When doing the scan they said she's practically in my knees she's so low, you don't need to tell me! I can feel it and I've had enough haha

Feel so sick today
Keep having diarrhoea daily, must be hormones
When doing the scan they said she's practically in my knees she's so low, you don't need to tell me! I can feel it and I've had enough haha
Lol right !!! I feel like I've had a watermelon in between my legs that's ready to fall out :haha:

I didn't come into hospital until 8.30pm as the birth centre is busy. I'm still waiting now for them to try and start me off. Think I'm in for a lonnnnng night :-(

I didn't come into hospital until 8.30pm as the birth centre is busy. I'm still waiting now for them to try and start me off. Think I'm in for a lonnnnng night :-(
maybe they will start you in the morning now, i remember with my daughter they didnt give me my first gel until like 11pm with the intention of proper induction next day.. well by 4 am i was in full blown labour so dont feel discouraged yet

as for me i took a funny turn today, shaking, headaches, just general not feeling well. i had a meal and a lie down and it seemed to settle. i got drs tomorrow anyway so i should be able to double check bp and urine are ok.
hope everyone is well other wises

star25 maybe it means baby is going to come soon, i know loads who had upset tummy just before baby came, like a clearing out sort of. fingers crossed its a good sign

Yay for maternity leave babymoma!

Star I’m glad your Doppler scan was positive, lol for your little one being so low. Sounds like she’s ready!

Mrs T how are you going??

red rose hope you’re feeling a bit better?

I’m waiting for my iron infusion to kick in, can’t wait for a bit more energy. Baby is moving around more now so that’s been nice.

Try and rest while you can then ❤️ sending positive thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->