~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Popping in with an update, CD 10 here, negative test for me yet again.. odd thing is I don't feel out yet. Usually at this point I know it's over. I don't feel like I'm pregnant, but I dont feel like I'm not either. So weird. I just have no feelings either way. I guess we'll see what tomorrow's test says.

10DPO is still too early to be considered out. I don't usually test early but my very earliest bfp was at 12dpo and that was with a 10miu test and it was a vv faint line. I doubt I would have gotten any lines if I had tested any earlier.

10DPO is still too early to be considered out. I don't usually test early but my very earliest bfp was at 12dpo and that was with a 10miu test and it was a vv faint line. I doubt I would have gotten any lines if I had tested any earlier.

My earliest was at 7dpo (and I am 100% sure of that one) but I've always just known... I have 3 kids already and this is my 19th cycle TTC this time. At a certain point, you typically just know when you are out. Still not sure what to think this time around though, but AF isn't due until Saturday.

CD 11 and totally wondering if I ovulated and just missed the surge with OPKs since we were at my dad's yesterday! It's okay, we BD'd past two days, and we will try again tonight. OPKs look lighter and lighter from last night and this morning! Super dark one was from morning of CD 10. 20230710_064430-COLLAGE.jpg Screenshot_20230710-064246.png But it's also possible my body geared up to O and still hasn't. Although, it looks like I had a temp dip yesterday and rise this morning (using my Fitbit, it's been pretty accurate, but I know some people don't like using their Fitbit data). So, maybe ovulation????? Covering our bases, FX FX, FX!!!

Im worried now, I just used another digi and I'm still getting 2-3 weeks when I should be getting 3+
:hugs: Try not to let it worry you too much (I know impossible lol) but digi's are not only really inaccurate but they are not the most sensitive either. Also, weeks indicators on digi only indicates the weeks you're actually pregnant, it's not counting the 2 weeks before conception, when medically they do count the 2 weeks before conception. So basically what I'm saying is, 2-3 weeks is pretty
I have low thyroid and have to be on levothyroxine just to get pregnant and stay pregnant!!

CD 8 negative opk for me so far, which is expected View attachment 1116274
Negative for me too yesterday hehe, as expected. I'll be taking another test today too. I doubt I'm close, I just feel "O" pains a lot the past 2 days and it's kinda freaked me out, but it's just my body doing it's thing I guess lol. I have everything crossed for you :) :dust:

@Suggerhoney I have everything crossed so tightly for you :hugs:. It's crazy how a few of us are around the same CD's lol. It's going to be fun come test time this month.

AFM: Negative opk yesterday, as expected. Going to take another today sometime just to keep track. I probably won't O for another 10 days, but we shall see.

My earliest was at 7dpo (and I am 100% sure of that one) but I've always just known... I have 3 kids already and this is my 19th cycle TTC this time. At a certain point, you typically just know when you are out. Still not sure what to think this time around though, but AF isn't due until Saturday.

I know what u mean. Gut instinct. I have 4 kids and my 3 older children are almost the same age as yours (almost 12, 10 and 7). Would love to be bump buddies with you!

Today's test. Probably won't test till tomorrow again, only have 26 tests this cycle. If I don't fall this cycle I'm thinking of getting a monitor. @shaescott which monitor do you use?

I don't know a ton about them but they sound neat.

Screenshot_20230710-113330_Premom.jpg

Whelp it’s over. I checked my hormone levels and my progesterone is 5. That’s not high enough to sustain a pregnancy. My progesterone has been oddly low this luteal phase, 8-9s, and I wonder if that’s why I didn’t get pregnant. It’s normally much higher. It was enough to confirm ovulation, but this is the first time I’ve ever been below 10 post-ovulation.
I’m so sorry! Hope you can get your progesterone level’s straightened out for this next cycle

Hi ladies. I’m 14 dpo and just waiting on AF. BFN at 12 dpo. Didn’t test yesterday but temp plummeted today…
If AF shows today, I will likely test again before the end of the month. Would love to get a miracle BFP on my birthday.
Will hang around and cheer you all on as I wait for O
Xoxo

Bad shadow or start of bfp? My temps have been weird and ff keeps swapping from 8 dpo , 6 and 3 dpo so I thought feck it I'd do a test . But I really feel I'm not 8dpo more likely 3 so I really think it's just a bad shadow.. thoughts?

20230710_193738.jpg

Bad shadow or start of bfp? My temps have been weird and ff keeps swapping from 8 dpo , 6 and 3 dpo so I thought feck it I'd do a test . But I really feel I'm not 8dpo more likely 3 so I really think it's just a bad shadow.. thoughts?

View attachment 1116297
That looks like the start of a blazing bfp soon!!! :happydance:

@RedRose19 I mean that certainly doesn't look like just a shadow! It looks like a very legit line!! How exciting- massive fingers Xd for you, can't wait to see next one!

@Suggerhoney so you must be 1dpo now Sugg? Did you get in that BDing?
Good to be in the 2ww...big big fingers crossed this month!

I wasn't expecting to O until my usual very late in the cycle day, but actually last month I was really pleased as it happened CD16 or 17, so moved forwards a good few days... And this month, it seems to have finally reverted back to "average" and I'm getting peak this evening/tomorrow at 14dpo/15dpo! I'm so excited! It hasn't been this early for months and months!
Not that I'm saying late O is an issue, or indeed my issue with not conceiving yet. May be totally unrelated..but it still feels positive that it's happening at a more usual time. Like it's regulating itself a bit. I have cut down on bfing in the past weeks so it might be that.
BD this morning and early evening, and yesterday. And will tomorrow evening. Try to cover all bases!

View attachment 1116297
That looks like the start of a BFP for SURE!

@thencomesbebe I would say that's very possible from looking at those. How long does your surge normally last?
It's usually longer than that, so part of me is wondering if my body geared up and then didn't. I'm gonna keep testing and bd'ing for at least another week!! I have a feeling I might see a better surge in another week.

Another negative opk tonight, not much of a change at all with the lines. I will stick to 1 test a day for now since I'm limited on opk this cycle.

But seriously, has anyone heard of a good brand to get int he US for hormone monitors? I can do a google but I wanted to see if anyone has experience to share.

Sorry about the negative :(

I hope you manage to find a good hormone monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->