• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

If it gives you any peace of mind, pregnancy throws my thyroid out of whack and I have to take medicine for it the entire time. My little monster came out with no ill effects from it.

Hi Holly,
Do u have an under or overactive thyroid during pregnancy? Cos my thyroid became overactive in my last pregnancy (which I miscarried at 16 weeks). And that's why I'm way more vigilant about thyroid issues now.

11dpo and a maybe squinter vvvvfl on FRER. I can see it in person. Just can’t tell if it’s actually pink or not, it’s so faint. I’ve had 3 previous vvvvvfl at 11-12dpo that went away so I don’t trust it until it’s obvious. Started spotting again this evening but then my cervix rose and spotting stopped again so idk what to think.
Original
View attachment 1116275
Tweaked
View attachment 1116276

I see the very obvious 2nd line in the tweaked photo.

Hi Holly,
Do u have an under or overactive thyroid during pregnancy? Cos my thyroid became overactive in my last pregnancy (which I miscarried at 16 weeks). And that's why I'm way more vigilant about thyroid issues now.
It was over active. :) they had me on synthroid every morning before putting anything else into my system (which was awful when I needed to eat for nausea!)

Whelp it’s over. I checked my hormone levels and my progesterone is 5. That’s not high enough to sustain a pregnancy. My progesterone has been oddly low this luteal phase, 8-9s, and I wonder if that’s why I didn’t get pregnant. It’s normally much higher. It was enough to confirm ovulation, but this is the first time I’ve ever been below 10 post-ovulation.

good luck this cycle!!

well my temp this morning took a dip so i will see if it spikes tomorrow, if it does im going to assume im ovulating today

Thanks my love. Ooh if you have ovulated would u be 1dpo now, my temp dips on Ovulation day and then goes up the next day.
Ill be 1dpo on monday. Be great to be 2ww buddies, then hopefully bump buddies too. <3

@shaescott fxd for implantation for you!
@RedRose19 sorry you are confused about ov!
@elmum good luck for your next test
It was so quiet here and now I feel like I'm not caught up lol
@Suggerhoney I'm good thanks! No real symptoms yet other than my boobs being swollen and heavy. Mild nausea and very bloated all the time I feel huge lol

Hey love, was just a thought but maybe u ovulated a day or 2 later and thats why its not 3+ just yet.
I was 5+1 with tommy.
And 5 weeks with Harley. But i had a 2-3 in the morning and a 3+ later that afternoon. Bet when u next do one it will be 3+. I truly believe this is your Rainbow baby. Can i ask? When did you get your bfp with chemical u had last year?
Just wondering how long it took u too fall again? This is cycle 6 since my 3rd loss, and then after my miscarriage last june i then didn't fall again until January.
Just trying to grab s shred of hope.

<3

Looks like I’m not pregnant this cycle…11 dpo and very stark negative. Will keep trying.

@Suggerhoney I still think there’s a great chance for you and that you will get that healthy eggy very soon and sticky bean.

hope all of us fall soon!

:dust:

Im so sorry for the bfn my love.
And thank you i really do hope your right Hope af wont keep you waiting long and your get your sticky forever bfp next cycle. [-o&lt;

@elmum Sorry to hear about your bfn. But there's always a good chance every month and we'll be here to cheer u each step of the way!

@Suggerhoney Hey hun, thanks for being a lovely friend!!! I'm also praying for you to get your rainbow baby!! I hear you about having to take medication for your liver, but like you said, you already birthed 3 healthy babies with the medication, which is a fantastic sign that you can do it again!!! I have / had thyroid issues so doc will monitor me closely if I do get pregnant and there's medication to be taken if need be (for overactive thyroid, its category C, which means it's not that "safe" either). Of course I'm praying I don't need to be medicated but it's more important that my thyroid hormones in range.

Im so glad to have you as a freind my love.
Fx for us both so so much <3

I have low thyroid and have to be on levothyroxine just to get pregnant and stay pregnant!!

CD 8 negative opk for me so far, which is expected View attachment 1116274

Hope you get your peak and ovulate soon hon.
I got my peak on ny digi now. It was a flashy smiley this moring but feel so achey so did another one tonight (Saturday) and it was peak (static smiley)
So i should ovulate tomorrow, Sunday.
Bit crappy with the kids all here.
We bded and used the conceive pluss gel for the first time.
Wont be able to bd again now until tomorrow (Sunday) very late night.
Cervix is firm but open. I do get it go soft but only 2 hours, either a few hours after my peak on the digi, or on Ovulation day.
But i can bet it will happen in the morning sometime and we wont be able to bd until kids in bed. And by then it will be hard and firm again, but still open.
I wonder if if thats why we haven't fallen again.
Its just so hard to aim for when it is soft because its only for 2 hours and the last few months it did it on peak day but could never catch it.
When i fell in jan we managed to bd when it was soft, we bded twice on peak day and early ovulation when it was hard and open, then a few hours later i had alot more ewcm and my cervix was soft and we managed to bd again and i swear thats when we concieved.
It is hard and open a day b4 peak then on Ovulation day and sometimes the day after. Then it closses. But i do worry if we miss when it goes soft, then i wont fall pregnant.
Im going too probably miss it this cycle too.
But some one did say too me as long as its open.
We used the conceive pluss gel for the first time which was fun. I do get ewcm myself but not tons of it like i used to.
I do hope we get our sticky bfps this cycle love[-o&lt;
Im cd 11 now, its 01:30am.
Im so nervous were already out because im not going to able too bed when it goes soft.
:nope:

11dpo and a maybe squinter vvvvfl on FRER. I can see it in person. Just can’t tell if it’s actually pink or not, it’s so faint. I’ve had 3 previous vvvvvfl at 11-12dpo that went away so I don’t trust it until it’s obvious. Started spotting again this evening but then my cervix rose and spotting stopped again so idk what to think.
Original
View attachment 1116275
Tweaked
View attachment 1116276

I see it hon. I actually didnt get any lines at all untill 13dpo in January.
I know it was a loss but i do hear other women that didn't get a line at all untill 13dpo. She has to be over 20 weeks now.
With my 2 little boys and the miscarriage last year where i had dark bfps, i got a faint bfp at 10dpo.
Thats why i always say i hope i get my bfp at 10dpo and no later.
I hope that line is darker when you test again. Fx fx fx [-o&lt;

Hey ladies sorry I was mia for a few days was waiting on af. She was a day late but came today. So I'm on cd1..I will be testing again on July 29th.

Good luck who are testing now

Ah sorry af got you love, hope its kind too you. Mine was really heavy and clotty this cycle and lasted 7 days.
Usually i bleed for 5 days. At a push 6.
But last cycle i only bled for 2 days and then spotted of one day.
Just praying with how bad the bleeding was this cycle and the fact ive had 4 days of a flashy smiley is a really good sign.
Praying you get your sticky bfo this cycle love. Ill be 10dpo on 19th. Praying i get my bfp that day and no later. .
This is cycle 6 now since my last loss.
Praying in Jesus name that July is our sticky bfp month[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Whelp it’s over. I checked my hormone levels and my progesterone is 5. That’s not high enough to sustain a pregnancy. My progesterone has been oddly low this luteal phase, 8-9s, and I wonder if that’s why I didn’t get pregnant. It’s normally much higher. It was enough to confirm ovulation, but this is the first time I’ve ever been below 10 post-ovulation.

Oh no lovely.
Im so so sorry. Did you do another test?
How do u check your progesterone hon?
I had to have bloods taken on cd21 too check mine.
Sending a huge hug too you. I got very faint lines on the evening of 10dpo last cycle on a test called Answer.
They look identical to Frers but they dont have the pregnant, not pregnant printed on them. They are 20 or 25mlU.
But easy@home and wondfo were bfn. And frer maybe had a hint of a shadow. But practically bfn.
I Did test again with Answer test the following day and it sill had a line but it was more of a faint shadow.
But it did look pink the day b4.
But as all others were bfn, i guess the test was faulty.
I new i wasnt pregnant because i had zero symptoms.
Every cycle i have zero symptoms i know im out.
I didnt have symptoms with my miscarriage last year, only cramping at 8dpo and sharp pains in the ovaries. .
Infact all 3 losses ive had now, i had zero symptoms apart from cramping.
Where as with our ds-dd and our 2 youngest sons i had symptoms pretty much right after ovualtion.
Oh gosh ive rumbled on havent I.
Getting carried away here lol.
When is AF due love?
Im sending you huge hugs right now. Really wish it wasnt so hard.
:hug:

thing is after youve had kids my dr told me once youve had 1+ kids the cervix doesnt fully close ever, its mostly closed so even if it was close the spermies can still swim up. fingers crossed the conceive plus gel helps give them that push they need regardless of the environment

@NightFlower adding you to the 29th!

@Suggerhoney ohhhhh wow that's so interesting!! I never even thought about paying attention to cervical firmness during O and aiming to bd when soft!!! I'm SO curious now and hopefully we can try to aim for that! It would be a fun experiment anyway, I hope it's helpful!!

Oh no lovely.
Im so so sorry. Did you do another test?
How do u check your progesterone hon?

I have the Inito fertility monitor, it tests urine progesterone. I also stopped having symptoms around 10dpo so I didn’t have high hopes. And I did test, it was negative :(

@shaescott sorry about the bfn I'm still excited for you to be trying though! Can I ask your age btw and wondering why you wtt for so long?

@thencomesbebe and @Suggerhoney good luck! I really need some bfps no-one had joined me on the March/April thread I made yet! I'm all lonely!

@NightFlower hope you are doing OK :hugs:

@Suggerhoney the bfp I had with the chemical wasn't until 12dpo and it was last April. So over a year since. I was bleeding by 13dpo. Also just a side note, I probably wouldn't use the phrase 'rainbow baby' for me as the only loss I've ever had was that chemical so I don't feel like I've been through loss like others have x
Im annoyed about the digi but I'm trying not to worry as I finally got a dye stealer on the green strips and frer is total dye stealer lol

Screenshot_20230708-195840.png Screenshot_20230708-195743.png

Wow!! CD 10 and this is ALMOST positive!! I'm so glad we BD'd last night, we will try again tonight. But we are going to my dad's today, I hope I don't miss my surge! It would be great to get in some more bd in the next couple days!PXL_20230709_142620904.jpg

Hey ladies
Anybody testing tomorrow? I'm 12DPO today but I don't have any HPTs at home and all stores are closed so it's easy to refrain from POAS. But I'm going to be 13DPO tomorrow and it's gonna be hard to not buy a HPT and POAS. I really want to wait until my AF comes and only to test if I'm late. But I'm taking progesterone suppositories now. Does anybody know if that would delay AF even if I'm not pregnant? My AF usually comes at 14DPO on the dot, so if I don't have my AF on Tuesday, I should test. Although AF can also come in the evening.

Hey ladies
Anybody testing tomorrow? I'm 12DPO today but I don't have any HPTs at home and all stores are closed so it's easy to refrain from POAS. But I'm going to be 13DPO tomorrow and it's gonna be hard to not buy a HPT and POAS. I really want to wait until my AF comes and only to test if I'm late. But I'm taking progesterone suppositories now. Does anybody know if that would delay AF even if I'm not pregnant? My AF usually comes at 14DPO on the dot, so if I don't have my AF on Tuesday, I should test. Although AF can also come in the evening.
Progesterone suppositories definitely delay AF!! If you stop taking them at 14dpo, likely AF will arrive around 16dpo.

Popping in with an update, CD 10 here, negative test for me yet again.. odd thing is I don't feel out yet. Usually at this point I know it's over. I don't feel like I'm pregnant, but I dont feel like I'm not either. So weird. I just have no feelings either way. I guess we'll see what tomorrow's test says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->