~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

It sounds so frustrating to be getting mixed messages from your doctor like that! Is there anything that can be done about platelet levels??? I so hope this is our month! I'm going to start testing with opks in the next day or two.

I dont know hon. I see my liver doctor on july 28th.
I just hope so much ill be pregnant when i see him. Im worried he will tell us to stop trying.
I hope so much we fall with a supper sticky beanie thic cycle and then when i see him on the 28th id be nearly 5 weeks and pray so much that happens and ally tests are line stealers by the time i see him.
When do you ovulate hon?
I ovulated cd10 last cycle, but im cd9 now and opk strips very negative.
FF has me down for cd13 ovulation. I think it will be 11 12 or 13.
Mind u those opks can change so quicky.
Oh love i hope this month will finally be it for us both[-o<

BFN this morning at 10dpo and this evening at work I noticed some pink spotting. Only positive I can think of is that usually my spotting is brown not pink, so it could be implantation, but idk. We’ll see.

I just hope so much ill be pregnant when i see him. Im worried he will tell us to stop trying.
I hope so much we fall with a supper sticky beanie thic cycle and then when i see him on the 28th id be nearly 5 weeks and pray so much that happens and ally tests are line stealers by the time i see him.
When do you ovulate hon?
good luck this cycle!!

well my temp this morning took a dip so i will see if it spikes tomorrow, if it does im going to assume im ovulating today

BFN this morning at 10dpo and this evening at work I noticed some pink spotting. Only positive I can think of is that usually my spotting is brown not pink, so it could be implantation, but idk. We’ll see.
sorry about the bfn, i hope maybe the spotting is implantation !

Spotting seems to have stopped, I’ve gone to the bathroom multiple times since (lots of tea for staying awake lol) and there’s nothing even with swabbing inside, and I even tried to go number 2 (I’ve been constipated since ovulating so that’s been a struggle, I haven’t been constipated in years) and usually the pressure forces out more blood when I’m spotting but still nothing. I’m hoping it was implantation and it won’t come back.

Spotting seems to have stopped, I’ve gone to the bathroom multiple times since (lots of tea for staying awake lol) and there’s nothing even with swabbing inside, and I even tried to go number 2 (I’ve been constipated since ovulating so that’s been a struggle, I haven’t been constipated in years) and usually the pressure forces out more blood when I’m spotting but still nothing. I’m hoping it was implantation and it won’t come back.

Ahh, it does sound like implantation spotting. I've never had that, but from what I know, a BFP usually happens after that! Do u feel any symptoms?

@shaescott fxd for implantation for you!
@RedRose19 sorry you are confused about ov!
@elmum good luck for your next test
It was so quiet here and now I feel like I'm not caught up lol
@Suggerhoney I'm good thanks! No real symptoms yet other than my boobs being swollen and heavy. Mild nausea and very bloated all the time I feel huge lol

When do you ovulate hon?
CD 8 now, and unmedicated I usually ovulate around CD 17-19, although I'm really hoping it's not that long this time!!

Im worried now, I just used another digi and I'm still getting 2-3 weeks when I should be getting 3+

Im worried now, I just used another digi and I'm still getting 2-3 weeks when I should be getting 3+
Try not to worry! They don’t allow those to be sold in the states anymore. I’m assuming because they aren’t really reliable as normal hcg can fluctuate a lot.

Looks like I’m not pregnant this cycle…11 dpo and very stark negative. Will keep trying.

@Suggerhoney I still think there’s a great chance for you and that you will get that healthy eggy very soon and sticky bean.

hope all of us fall soon!

:dust:

@elmum Sorry to hear about your bfn. But there's always a good chance every month and we'll be here to cheer u each step of the way!

@Suggerhoney Hey hun, thanks for being a lovely friend!!! I'm also praying for you to get your rainbow baby!! I hear you about having to take medication for your liver, but like you said, you already birthed 3 healthy babies with the medication, which is a fantastic sign that you can do it again!!! I have / had thyroid issues so doc will monitor me closely if I do get pregnant and there's medication to be taken if need be (for overactive thyroid, its category C, which means it's not that "safe" either). Of course I'm praying I don't need to be medicated but it's more important that my thyroid hormones in range.

@elmum Sorry to hear about your bfn. But there's always a good chance every month and we'll be here to cheer u each step of the way!

@Suggerhoney Hey hun, thanks for being a lovely friend!!! I'm also praying for you to get your rainbow baby!! I hear you about having to take medication for your liver, but like you said, you already birthed 3 healthy babies with the medication, which is a fantastic sign that you can do it again!!! I have / had thyroid issues so doc will monitor me closely if I do get pregnant and there's medication to be taken if need be (for overactive thyroid, its category C, which means it's not that "safe" either). Of course I'm praying I don't need to be medicated but it's more important that my thyroid hormones in range.
If it gives you any peace of mind, pregnancy throws my thyroid out of whack and I have to take medicine for it the entire time. My little monster came out with no ill effects from it.

I have low thyroid and have to be on levothyroxine just to get pregnant and stay pregnant!!

CD 8 negative opk for me so far, which is expected PXL_20230708_062418489.jpg

11dpo and a maybe squinter vvvvfl on FRER. I can see it in person. Just can’t tell if it’s actually pink or not, it’s so faint. I’ve had 3 previous vvvvvfl at 11-12dpo that went away so I don’t trust it until it’s obvious. Started spotting again this evening but then my cervix rose and spotting stopped again so idk what to think.
Original
IMG_6525.jpeg
Tweaked
IMG_6525.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member