• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

My neighbour absolutely loved them so i hope if i do get lines they get darker daily like hers did.
My lines did darken daily with my miscarriage last year, they got to almost matching. Easy@home and frer did get to matching. I really thought that one was a keeper. So i cant trust lines no more, not even dark ones.
But it would be nice
Too see lines again. Not seen any in 7 cycles now.
I just want my sticky rainbow babe:cry:
This is EXACTLY how I feel. I had two dark line in December/January and lost my baby in February anyway. I'm so mad and sad. I honestly blame our medical system. It's so stupid not to give prenatal care before 12 weeks!!! What if all I needed was progesterone suppositories??? I would be a month away from giving birth. It's not fair.

My neighbour absolutely loved them so i hope if i do get lines they get darker daily like hers did.
My lines did darken daily with my miscarriage last year, they got to almost matching. Easy@home and frer did get to matching. I really thought that one was a keeper. So i cant trust lines no more, not even dark ones.
But it would be nice
Too see lines again. Not seen any in 7 cycles now.
I just want my sticky rainbow babe:cry:
This is EXACTLY how I feel. I had two dark line in December/January and lost my baby in February anyway. I'm so mad and sad. I honestly blame our medical system. It's so stupid not to give prenatal care before 12 weeks!!! What if all I needed was progesterone suppositories??? I would be a month away from giving birth. It's not fair.
I'm sorry that happened to both of you :hugs:

Screenshot_20230727-023153.png Screenshot_20230727-023142.png 11dpo, the tests are playing mind games lol. My eye keeps catching a shadow in person, I'm sure it's nothing though. Still counting it as bfn. My temp went back up though, I hope it's a good sign PXL_20230727_090739731.jpg

Last edited:
@Kiwiberry massive congratulations! So exciting and can't wait to see those tests darkening!!!
@Suggerhoney just big hugs- I know you're feeling very hopeless, but I think that feeling is a lot to do with the disheartening experiences you've had on this particular TTC journey. It's not an indicator that things actually ARE hopeless- it's just that when you don't know what's going to happen, and negative things have already happened, your brain tends to tell you this is how things are and how they're going to be. It's hard to reason with that voice! Especially when you're feeling low....
@thencomesbebe what's the watch/bracelet you use for temptng? I like the of automatic temping as I just can not remember to take it each morning! Temp rise looks good- fx'd for a darkening line!

AFM I really don't know what's going on this month.
I usually O very late, but was v. Excited to get a bang on average nice strong O at CD 14/15 and felt very hopeful! But then I got AF, almost a whole week early. I couldn't believe it- I was sure it was IB. Now fast forward to CD9 and I'm STILL getting the odd bit of pinkish/red- which is really really weird. I have short periods. OPKs are just all over the place, veering from positive to very negative, HPTs 100% BFN.
It's almost like my cycle is based on bleeding a certain amount of days after ovulation. So when I ovulate on CD19-21, I have a 28day cycle. But when I O'd on CD14, it was a 22 day cycle.
So confusing and frustrating.

@Kiwiberry massive congratulations! So exciting and can't wait to see those tests darkening!!!
@Suggerhoney just big hugs- I know you're feeling very hopeless, but I think that feeling is a lot to do with the disheartening experiences you've had on this particular TTC journey. It's not an indicator that things actually ARE hopeless- it's just that when you don't know what's going to happen, and negative things have already happened, your brain tends to tell you this is how things are and how they're going to be. It's hard to reason with that voice! Especially when you're feeling low....
@thencomesbebe what's the watch/bracelet you use for temptng? I like the of automatic temping as I just can not remember to take it each morning! Temp rise looks good- fx'd for a darkening line!
What app / device is that? Something is catching my eye on that test too.
It's a Fitbit, it's just tracking skin temp.

Should I be worried about progression ? The darkest test there was evening time. The rest are fmu. I'm 13 dpo, top test starts at 9 dpo.

20230727_100408.jpg

FMU is always the worst for me. Try not to worry.
Thank you I hope you're right, because I'm silently freaking out over here. This is the first time I've actually tested for progression in pregnancy and it's worrying me.

@Kiwiberry i know it’s hard not to worry about progression in those early days but if you think we’re dealing with such small numbers and fluctuations depending on how concentrated the sample is that there is bound to be small changes like that!

@Fuchsia1412 sorry I might be misreading what you mean but cycles are based on bleeding a certain number of days after ovulation? The day you ovulate can vary but your luteal phase is always pretty much the same, it can vary between women but mine is always 10-11 days (which I suppose depends on the time of day I ovulate) which is on the shorter side but still within normal range.

AFM I’m on CD10 and still bleeding very heavily, it’s horrible! Just want it to stop and hope that I actually ovulate. Some of you might remember that I had a 6 month bleed last year that ended in needing surgery to remove a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst and everytime I get heavy bleeding that lasts more than a few days it worries me that it will happen again! We’ll have been TTC for 3 years at the end of this year and my body has just struggled so much. I don’t know if it’s capable of another pregnancy :cry:

Aprox 6dpo and will start testing tomorrow morning. I don't have very many tests to use right now so won't be testing like crazy. I'll probably end up buying more tests Monday. I have some 10miu and think 3 easy@home.

Good luck ladies testing soon fx

AFM I’m on CD10 and still bleeding very heavily, it’s horrible! Just want it to stop and hope that I actually ovulate. Some of you might remember that I had a 6 month bleed last year that ended in needing surgery to remove a hemorrhagic ovarian cyst and everytime I get heavy bleeding that lasts more than a few days it worries me that it will happen again! We’ll have been TTC for 3 years at the end of this year and my body has just struggled so much. I don’t know if it’s capable of another pregnancy :cry:
:hugs: it is capable honey! Those cysts that you speak of are so common, I once had three of those ovarian cysts at once on the same ovary. It was extremely painful and I did bleed a lot but it wasn't for 6 months. I'm just assuming the type of cyst you had was the type that does that. I've even had an ovarian cyst that gave me very faint lines, it was crazy. If you analyze it enough you can make any situation the end of the world, just remember though honey that ovarian cysts are very very common and it is definitely not an indication that you won't be able to have another baby. I don't know much about them because I'm not a doctor and I'm definitely not a medical professional but if you're having ovarian cysts, as painful as they are and as dangerous as they can be they are still a good indication that your fertile and things are working correctly? At least that's how I view it without any medical knowledge.

If anyone wants to enlighten me I'd be more than happy to listen, I can be a bit naive and ignorant sometimes but I'm an intelligent person.

Aprox 6dpo and will start testing tomorrow morning. I don't have very many tests to use right now so won't be testing like crazy. I'll probably end up buying more tests Monday. I have some 10miu and think 3 easy@home.

Good luck ladies testing soon fx
Good luck!! I have everything crossed for you :dust:

Hi ladies,
I haven’t been on here for a long time, took a break, very long one.
I first joined this chat page 8 years ago when trying for my son. After a year a numerous tests I fell naturally (ish) with my son after having a HSG dye test done. I actually found I was pregnant that cycle as I must have ovulated after the test (can’t bed before). The results were both my tubes were blocked so they were oddly surprised to find out I was pregnant.
Fast forward my son is now 7 years old and we have been trying for the last 2 years for another. GP were awful and wudnt transfer me for more tests until I had been trying a year. I have then went for another HSG after the year and to find tubes still blocked and a lot worse than before, one had fluid in and 3 x as big.
I have then waited a year for surgery :growlmad:.
I have finally had my surgery June 9th. Had my right tube with fluid completely removed, burnt off endo and removed scarring and thankfully unblocked and repaired my left tube, the dye flowed through after this so is open but how long for is not known. I wasn’t aware I had endo.
we are now here again onto second cycle after op. I am 6dpo today and praying and praying we get a BFP soon. I will be testing from tomorrow. My son prays everyday for a sibling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->