• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Aprox 6dpo and couldn't help myself took one of the 10miu tests. Call me crazy and I know its early but I swear I can see a vvvfl.
I could be anywhere from 6dpo to 9dpo. As I'm not sure when I ovulated and my cycle has changed since the blighted ovum I had June 7th. So till I get another af and buy more opks this cycle O is a guess.
I am just going off where I could be in my cycle.

20230727_130553.jpg 20230727_130653.jpg

Aprox 6dpo and couldn't help myself took one of the 10miu tests. Call me crazy and I know its early but I swear I can see a vvvfl.
I could be anywhere from 6dpo to 9dpo. As I'm not sure when I ovulated and my cycle has changed since the blighted ovum I had June 7th. So till I get another af and buy more opks this cycle O is a guess.
I am just going off where I could be in my cycle.

View attachment 1116439 View attachment 1116440
Oh wow I definitely see something faint especially zoomed out, these tests are harder to read zoomed in. What tests are those?

Hmm I think I see what you mean @NightFlower. Those tests seem really long though I'm not sure where to look

They are long . I just have to wait and see if I keep getting lines they are in the same area.

Oh wow I definitely see something faint especially zoomed out, these tests are harder to read zoomed in. What tests are those?

They are 10miu one step

Hi ladies,
I haven’t been on here for a long time, took a break, very long one.
I first joined this chat page 8 years ago when trying for my son. After a year a numerous tests I fell naturally (ish) with my son after having a HSG dye test done. I actually found I was pregnant that cycle as I must have ovulated after the test (can’t bed before). The results were both my tubes were blocked so they were oddly surprised to find out I was pregnant.
Fast forward my son is now 7 years old and we have been trying for the last 2 years for another. GP were awful and wudnt transfer me for more tests until I had been trying a year. I have then went for another HSG after the year and to find tubes still blocked and a lot worse than before, one had fluid in and 3 x as big.
I have then waited a year for surgery :growlmad:.
I have finally had my surgery June 9th. Had my right tube with fluid completely removed, burnt off endo and removed scarring and thankfully unblocked and repaired my left tube, the dye flowed through after this so is open but how long for is not known. I wasn’t aware I had endo.
we are now here again onto second cycle after op. I am 6dpo today and praying and praying we get a BFP soon. I will be testing from tomorrow. My son prays everyday for a sibling.

Welcome back hun and good luck! :)

@Kiwiberry i was going to say try not to stress over the progression on cheapies too much, I found they weren’t the most reliable and pretty sure @josephine3 would say the same looking back now too! I’ve always tried to keep in mind that tests are meant to be read as yay or nay, but we’ve come to scrutinize them for progression. Your most recent one looks fantastic anyways :)
@Lozb what a rollercoaster you’ve been on! Glad you managed to have a tube saved, how scary. All of my babies have been conceived with one tube, this one being an egg released from my tubeless side as well. Hopefully your bfp is just around the corner! :dust:

Thanks ladies. It certainly has been emotional and so frustrating. Praying it happens soon. I managed to conceive my son with blocked tubes so hoping a fixed one will work. Fimbrioplasty is what I have had done on the left tube. Surgeon said I have scarring from my endo pulling the tube causing it to be kinked.
Is there anyway of knowing what ovary I am getting an egg from? I will pay for a scan if needs be to know.

@Momof2onetube daft question but how did the egg get there then?! I'm so confused!!
And yeah I agree my cheapies stalled for ages it had me worried... Like they just didn't get any darker for over a week

@Momof2onetube daft question but how did the egg get there then?! I'm so confused!!
And yeah I agree my cheapies stalled for ages it had me worried... Like they just didn't get any darker for over a week

It is possible. Your tubes aren’t attached to your ovaries and are actually close to each other. So one tube can hoover up an egg from each side. Doesn’t always happen but it can.

@Kiwiberry having cysts doesn’t mean everything is working as it should, it means that my body constantly fails to ovulate and to be honest it can sort of feel like the end of the world when I see everyone else getting BFPs and I’m still here trying. I very rarely ovulate if at all which doesn’t really give me much chance. So yeah I’m probably being a bit negative but I’ve had heavy bleeding for days on end and I just feel rubbish at the moment.

@Lozb welcome back! I recognise your name! Sorry you’ve had a bad time with doctors, keeping everything crossed for you this time around!

@Kiwiberry having cysts doesn’t mean everything is working as it should, it means that my body constantly fails to ovulate and to be honest it can sort of feel like the end of the world when I see everyone else getting BFPs and I’m still here trying. I very rarely ovulate if at all which doesn’t really give me much chance. So yeah I’m probably being a bit negative but I’ve had heavy bleeding for days on end and I just feel rubbish at the moment.

@Lozb welcome back! I recognise your name! Sorry you’ve had a bad time with doctors, keeping everything crossed for you this time around!
I recognise your name too. Glad to be back actually. I feel like I am starting a fresh knowing I have now got one tube that works, fingers crossed.

:hugs: :hugs:

What I meant by as a good sign, you can't form an ovarian cyst without ovulating. The fact the cyst doesn't go away like it should doesn't mean all is lost, but the silver lining is you do ovulate, maybe not like you should but you do. Hold on to that tiny bit of hope. It helps to keep going.

I really hope the bleeding stops soon. My periods are so heavy I need to change every hour and can't go to bed without waking up in my own blood, this was every cycle till recently. So I know how awful at least a lot of bleeding can feel.

@Kiwiberry thanks but it’s not actually ovulating, it’s when the body tries to ovulate but fails so there’s never any chance of pregnancy and it just forms a cyst. There is a different type of cyst that’s left after ovulation which is what you might be getting confused with? Those disappear themselves after each cycle, called a functional cyst I think? That’s not what’s happening for me unfortunately. I was lucky I didn’t lose my ovary with the big cyst last year and there were lots of things that happened during and after that surgery that make me worried there was some lasting damage. It’s all been very scary. I’ve never been very fertile and have been incredibly lucky I’ve managed to have children but now in my 40s it’s just not feeling as hopeful you know? It’s very difficult to always be the one left behind. It’s not unusual for me to see people on here have a couple of babies in the time it takes me to have one. I try very hard to stay positive and upbeat and I always cheer people on. I’m just having a very hard time at the moment with it and need to be able to vent.

@Kiwiberry thanks but it’s not actually ovulating, it’s when the body tries to ovulate but fails so there’s never any chance of pregnancy and it just forms a cyst. There is a different type of cyst that’s left after ovulation which is what you might be getting confused with? Those disappear themselves after each cycle, called a functional cyst I think? That’s not what’s happening for me unfortunately. I was lucky I didn’t lose my ovary with the big cyst last year and there were lots of things that happened during and after that surgery that make me worried there was some lasting damage. It’s all been very scary. I’ve never been very fertile and have been incredibly lucky I’ve managed to have children but now in my 40s it’s just not feeling as hopeful you know? It’s very difficult to always be the one left behind. It’s not unusual for me to see people on here have a couple of babies in the time it takes me to have one. I try very hard to stay positive and upbeat and I always cheer people on. I’m just having a very hard time at the moment with it and need to be able to vent.
Is it a specific kind of cyst that you're talking about? When I look up ovarian cysts it says they only happen after ovulation, it said that the cyst is natural and it's supposed to dissipate after ovulation has occurred but when it doesn't that's when you feel the pain and bleeding.

I recognise your name too. Glad to be back actually. I feel like I am starting a fresh knowing I have now got one tube that works, fingers crossed.
:hugs: sorry about your troubles and I hope you conceive this cycle FX for you :hugs: :dust:

@Lozb that makes sense about the other tube 'hoovering' up the egg I guess I don't imagine them being close enough. And welcome btw! Good luck!
@jellybeanxx sorry you see having such an awful time, bleeding for that long must he so bad I hate heavy periods, I hope it let's up soon and isn't anything serious :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->