• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

BFN for me at 8dpo but still super early. I didn’t take pics since I didn’t see anything. Will be testing again tomorrow!

so im supposed to be 1-2 dpo but i dont know if i believe that, because like i said my body only does it rarely i doubt it happened so easily. but i did wake up with loads of ewcm but opks are now neg. ill keep testing just incase my temps arent making sense but i wasnt taking them at the same time so ive put an alarm on my phone maybe it will help. i also feel so bloated. i will say 2 days ago which was day after my peak opk i had alot of cramping and my lower back and hips really ached. so i mean maybe i am 2 dpo.

@shaescott sorry about the bfn :(. 9dpo is still early hopefully it's still around the corner

Started testing today…9 dpo BFN. Will test again tomorrow.

CF580AA5-5A59-4E05-AC2F-003884DC3DBC.jpeg

i dont think i did ovulate because my temps although not consistent doesnt seem to me like i have ovulated, it went up abit last 2 mornings then today 3 dpo it was much lower so honestly i dont think ive ovulated yet. but ill continue to take opks and take my temp and see what happens
also there seems to be a shortage of frer here in ireland, not sure about other places but they are out of stock everywhere

i dont think i did ovulate because my temps although not consistent doesnt seem to me like i have ovulated, it went up abit last 2 mornings then today 3 dpo it was much lower so honestly i dont think ive ovulated yet. but ill continue to take opks and take my temp and see what happens
also there seems to be a shortage of frer here in ireland, not sure about other places but they are out of stock everywhere

Nobody seems to sell them in NI either except my local pharmacy. I always bought them on amazon but noticed they've got a lot more expensive on there. £10 for 2 when they used to be £6/7. Hope you ovulate soon if you haven't already.

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA these past few days, I was away for the holiday but back home now.

7 dpo today so I took a test, negative but hopeful it will change. I also took the first of my Proov tests, to confirm successfull ovulation. With these tests, you're supposed to take a baseline the day after you stop bleeding and then test again on days 7,8,9 and 10 past ovulation. Today's test was positive which indicates progesterone was present, which would indicate successful ovulation despite FF never detecting ovulation by my temperatures.

It's so weird, this is the interpretation page when I have it set to advanced, doesn't detect ovulation, and then when I have it set to the opk setting it says ovulation detected day 14 based on temperature? I've also included my chart. Huge temp spike today

Screenshot_20230706_063030_FF App.jpg Screenshot_20230706_063102_FF App.jpg Screenshot_20230706_063115_FF App.jpg

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA these past few days, I was away for the holiday but back home now.

7 dpo today so I took a test, negative but hopeful it will change. I also took the first of my Proov tests, to confirm successfull ovulation. With these tests, you're supposed to take a baseline the day after you stop bleeding and then test again on days 7,8,9 and 10 past ovulation. Today's test was positive which indicates progesterone was present, which would indicate successful ovulation despite FF never detecting ovulation by my temperatures.

It's so weird, this is the interpretation page when I have it set to advanced, doesn't detect ovulation, and then when I have it set to the opk setting it says ovulation detected day 14 based on temperature? I've also included my chart. Huge temp spike today

View attachment 1116257 View attachment 1116258 View attachment 1116259
Fingers crossed for your tests in the next few days

Hey there.
Thinking I’m 10 dpo today. So should be seeing something if anything like my other BFPs.

here are my tests: top to bottom SMU 10 dpo FMU 10 dpo and 9 dpo

BB4ED83E-20CD-4498-89B9-8110BD1407BF.jpeg

My chart is pretty good. So I think I definitely Od on CD 11 of new cycle

0337A112-7B20-4249-B4F4-EC3EB0037379.jpeg

Still hopeful…but only for one more day and if stark negative tomorrow, will move on to next month! I’m looking for one good egg O:)

Same here (UK)- absolutely no frers, anywhere. Not in big stores (boots, superdrug)for months now, and I haven't found any in small pharmacies either, and have been to at least 15 in the past few months! Only Amazon. Though...I recently had a check on eBay and this has made me feel kind of crazy (I know you'll all appreciate this on here though!) - someone (maybe a small business closing down) was selling 11 boxes of 2...I bid hard and won them apologies if it was one of you I was bidding against I'm now the proud owner of 22 frer tests.

Sorry that was written so jankily at the end- I didn't realise you can't include normal emojis on here so it just looks like I don't understand punctuation!

Hi ladies
Ive not been on here for a few days but ive just caught up.

@NightFlower
I still see lines, how many dpo are you now hon?
When is :witch: due?

@elmum
Sorry for the BFNs love. I hate them with a passion.
Sending blessings for tomorrow's testing. So glad to have you here, but im so sorry for all youve been through.
I pray for a miracle for both of us. Are u still in that group on FB?
Lady on there got pregnant at 45 naturally, she must be around 25 weeks now. Praying for that supper dupper healthy supper eggy for us both:dust:

@Kiwiberry
Were very close in our cycles. Im literally only 3 days ahead of you.
<3

@RedRose19
Sounds like your gearing up to ovulate now love. Definitely keep up with those opks. Regarding temps i always temp as soon as i wake up. I know it has to be the very first temp as soon as u wake and youve had no less than 3 hours solid sleep.
Hope that helps a bit. <3

@shaescott
Urghhh i hate BFNs. So sorry love. Good luck for the next test.

@Pink.Rose
Got it all crossed for you hon. Do you have any symptoms?
Hope that BFP is just around the corner[-o&lt;

@Fuchsia1412
Haha i giggled reading that. Fair play for getting all them frer.
Ive also noticed where i am in the uk they are difficult to get.
Can get them on Amazon but so much more expensive. Sometimes they do have deals on there tho.
Ive also brought them from ebay in the past and they £5 for 2 tests, but that was a good few months ago now.
I only have 2 left now which expires at end of August.
Will buy more it i get my bfp this cycle.
Amazons prices have really shot up. I couldn't even buy my usual 40 femometer opks that used to be only £12 and now there £20:saywhat:

So i just had to buy a box of 20 which cost me £8.
Its crazy how expensive everything is now.
Even food. Its madness.

@NDH and @salamander91
Look how far you 2 are now. Wowsers.
Time sure does fly.
@NDH im so curious to know of its just the 1 or twins again. Your tests were so crazy dark so early.
Ive never ever had a sniff of a line b4 10dpo.
Its always always 10dpo for me.
Apart from my 3rd loss back in feb as with that i had bfn then 13dpo bfp.
I wouldn't want that again tho because i know with later implantation often leads to losses. Which in my case did.
I would love to get a bfp at 8 or even 9 dpo. <3

@josephine3
How have you been?

@thencomesbebe
Fx this month will bring us both our sticky rainbow bfps.

Right i think thats everyone. If ive anyone ive missed then i do apologise.

AFM.
Had alot going in this week.
I actually only stopped bleeding today. Thought it had stopped on cd5, but then it picked uo again. And even on cd7 i was still bleeding red/brown.
I am now cd8.
Even tho i was bleeding still, i did start my opks on cd6.
On cd6 i had a open circle, but femometer was dark, not positive but dark.
Then day 7 i had a flashy smiley face.
And today
Cd8 i got another flashy face. But femometer very faint now.
The last time i had several day of flashing face then got my peak was when i was pregnant end of January.
The cycle after that chemical pregnancy i didnt get any flashy face at all.
It just showed a open circle and then went strait to peak.
And all the cycles after that i only had a few hours of a flashy face then later strait too static.
Last cycle i started i started opks on cd9 and had a open circle in the morning.
Then a flashy face in the afternoon and then a static (peak) in the evening.
So this is the first cycle since my February loss that ive had 2 days of flashy.
Hope its a good sign.
I ovulated on cd10 last cycle. But with the 7 days of bleeding expect it will be a bit later. But im ok with that.
Im really really hoping i get a sticky and very healthy baby :bfp: this cycle (july):dust:

However my iron is low and im back on iron tablets again.
Also my platlet levels are a bit high and the doctor said this may make it much harder to fall pregnant, and on the off chance i do it may have a effect on the pregnancy.
I guess she means more losses.
Im praying so hard that will not be the case and we do fall with our rainbow baby this cycle.
But im so scared if i do fall i will have a 4th loss.
If i was younger id take time out of ttc. But as im turning 44 in under 6 months, i just cant risk taking any time out.
Im a ticking time bomb and were struggling so much to just fall pregnant.
So i really want too continue trying and pray this issue wont have any effect on us concieving a healthy rainbow baby.
I just cant give up on my rainbow ladies.
The gp said i shouldn't be getting pregnant with all the meds im on due too having a transplant in feb 2011.
But ive been on those for all this time and ive had 3 healthy babies being on them so i dont know why shes saying what shes saying. Pluss she's the one that organised my hormone levels to be checked and has also referred me to the recurring miscarriage unit.
This thing thats going on now has happened a few times in the past but it got better.
It may sound selfish but my dh and i spoke and were going too still carry on trying.

I did get some good news regarding my ultrasound i had at 7dpo last cycle.
Both ovaries are clear and no cysts or anything.
And also my womb was all clear and the linning was as it should be. Not too thin or anything.

Please keep me in your prayers ladies.
I really really would love a March baby.
:dust:

Last edited:
Hi ladies

@NightFlower

@elmum
Sending blessings for tomorrow's testing. So glad to have you here, but im so sorry for all youve been through.
Lady on there got pregnant at 45 naturally, she must be around 25 weeks now. Praying for that supper dupper healthy supper eggy for us both:dust:

@Kiwiberry
<3

@RedRose19
Sounds like your gearing up to ovulate now love. Definitely keep up with those opks. Regarding temps i always temp as soon as i wake up. I know it has to be the very first temp as soon as u wake and youve had no less than 3 hours solid sleep.

@shaescott

@Pink.Rose

@Fuchsia1412
Can get them on Amazon but so much more expensive. Sometimes they do have deals on there tho.
Ive also brought them from ebay in the past and they £5 for 2 tests, but that was a good few months ago now.
Amazons prices have really shot up. I couldn't even buy my usual 40 femometer opks that used to be only £12 and now there £20:saywhat:

Even food. Its madness.

@NDH and @salamander91
Time sure does fly.
@NDH im so curious to know of its just the 1 or twins again. Your tests were so crazy dark so early.
I wouldn't want that again tho because i know with later implantation often leads to losses. Which in my case did.

@josephine3
How have you been?

@thencomesbebe

AFM.
I actually only stopped bleeding today. Thought it had stopped on cd5, but then it picked uo again. And even on cd7 i was still bleeding red/brown.
I am now cd8.
And today
The last time i had several day of flashing face then got my peak was when i was pregnant end of January.
And all the cycles after that i only had a few hours of a flashy face then later strait too static.
Last cycle i started i started opks on cd9 and had a open circle in the morning.
So this is the first cycle since my February loss that ive had 2 days of flashy.
Hope its a good sign.
I ovulated on cd10 last cycle. But with the 7 days of bleeding expect it will be a bit later. But im ok with that.
Im really really hoping i get a sticky and very healthy baby :bfp: this cycle (july):dust:

Also my platlet levels are a bit high and the doctor said this may make it much harder to fall pregnant, and on the off chance i do it may have a effect on the pregnancy.
Im praying so hard that will not be the case and we do fall with our rainbow baby this cycle.
If i was younger id take time out of ttc. But as im turning 44 in under 6 months, i just cant risk taking any time out.
So i really want too continue trying and pray this issue wont have any effect on us concieving a healthy rainbow baby.
The gp said i shouldn't be getting pregnant with all the meds im on due too having a transplant in feb 2011.
But ive been on those for all this time and ive had 3 healthy babies being on them so i dont know why shes saying what shes saying. Pluss she's the one that organised my hormone levels to be checked and has also referred me to the recurring miscarriage unit.
This thing thats going on now has happened a few times in the past but it got better.
It may sound selfish but my dh and i spoke and were going too still carry on trying.

And also my womb was all clear and the linning was as it should be. Not too thin or anything.

It sounds so frustrating to be getting mixed messages from your doctor like that! Is there anything that can be done about platelet levels??? I so hope this is our month! I'm going to start testing with opks in the next day or two.

Hi ladies

@NightFlower

@elmum

@Kiwiberry
<3

@RedRose19

@shaescott

@Pink.Rose

@Fuchsia1412

Even food. Its madness.

@NDH and @salamander91
Time sure does fly.

@josephine3
How have you been?

@thencomesbebe

AFM.
I am now cd8.
And today
Hope its a good sign.

Nothing unusual for me at this point, so just a waiting game. Though I donr recall any noticeable difference with my other 3 early on either other than just having a feeling.

Glad your results came back with good news! I hope we both get our March babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->