June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

I know :(

i'm 3dpo today and though I have loads in IC pregnancy and though it wouldn't do any harm in testing, I thought I know it's FAR to early so it will come out negative, and it did. at I know the tests aren't a bad batch :haha:

i'm 3dpo today and though I have loads in IC pregnancy and though it wouldn't do any harm in testing, I thought I know it's FAR to early so it will come out negative, and it did. at I know the tests aren't a bad batch :haha:

LOL! I'm 6dpo and slowly going crazy. I have loads of IC as well but I don't want to POAS yet. I went through about 20 OPKs leading up to the positive one, though. :shhh:

LOL! I'm 6dpo and slowly going crazy. I have loads of IC as well but I don't want to POAS yet. I went through about 20 OPKs leading up to the positive one, though. :shhh:

:haha: I brought a pack of 30 opks and I think I have about 6 left. I was testing 3 times a day at one point was beginning to the I had a bad batch as I didn't get a positive until CD 18 when I usually get it on CD 14

I wish I had a load of ICs... but I think if I brought some I'd test like 10 times a day! :haha:
Plus they always make me nervous as I've had 2 months of false positives before :(

I'm 1dp5dt with 2 blastocysts... praying for a BFP soon!

I went for a second beta today and waiting for the results any second now. Please say a prayer for good results.

wellsk - are those your two blasts in your profile pic? I'm KMFX that you get your BFP soon. :)

I wish I had a load of ICs... but I think if I brought some I'd test like 10 times a day! :haha:
Plus they always make me nervous as I've had 2 months of false positives before :(

I'm 1dp5dt with 2 blastocysts... praying for a BFP soon!

Praying for you!!!:hugs:

Thank you! Yes they are :)
Fingers crossed to you too :)

:happydance: :cloud9:

I am so so very very happy!!! So My last beta was done around 9-11 dpo and it was 24.8. That was right about where it should be at that time so I was pleased. Hcg doubles around every 24-48 hours with the average at this stage being around every 48 hours. This being said I was praying my levels today to be around 100.

When the nurse called I about did a back flip.....232.62!!!! I can't even describe my relief and happiness!! :cloud9:

After two years of praying, crying, and despair I just want to say it can happen and to keep praying and trying!! If anyone wants to know what we did different you can see a previos post I made in this thread or just ask me and I will be happy to share. :happydance:

I will continue praying for you ladies to get your BFP :hugs:

Yees please share what you did differently Kay & I'm sooo very happy for you :)

Yees please share what you did differently Kay & I'm sooo very happy for you :)

My husband has low sperm count and morphology and we never really got to the point of testing me although I was scheduled for a lap/dye this Friday (thanking God I will not have to have that done!!).

I toke EPO from cycle day one to O along with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, and Prenatals. I also drink a few cups raspberry leaf tea everyday. I use OPKs off of Amazon and they are really cheap. We use preseed because I do not get EWCM and soft cups. My husband who has poor morphology and low count is taking fertilaid, count boost, clomid, and fish oil.

The things in bold are the things we have been doing differently. I really think it was the Preseed and Soft Cups that did it for us. The Clomid and supps my husband was on were not supossed to start working for at least three months (that is how long it takes to produce more sperm).

247kay - your beta numbers are awesome! I'm so happy for you. :)

We used preseed, although not softcups, although I did put a pillow under my hips and elevate things after each time. Hopefully we'll have the same success you did. :)

I am so happy for you Kay. xx
AF showed for me a couple days ago. I am happy that my cycle is back as scheduled. Hopefully a BFP next month!

Ali33 I am glad you are feeling so positive it can be such a bummer when the witch gets ya!:hugs:

Oh after my loss last month I have to stay positive! lol..

I can officially test on the 16th but I've got some maybe bfp, but scared it could still be the trigger shot I took 10 days ago oven though I had bfn on fri and sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->