June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

Stargazer - sorry to hear that. :( Boo AF!

wellsk - hoping you hear a great report tomorrow!!

I've been taking prenatals since February, and then added co-q-10 to help with egg quality. I started using OPKs this month, along with preseed and putting a pillow under my hips and not moving for 20-30 minutes post BD. My DH has motility issues, so I'm trying to help his little spermies find the right way with gravity, LOL. Because of my age, my OB/GYN is planning on starting me on clomid after 3 months if we're not successful.

247kay: i'm using OPKs from amazon this cycle, its my first cycle using those ones, I usually use wilko own brand.
usually i'll get a positive one on CD14 its now CD17 and I've still not had one. I don't know if it's me or the tests :(

Todays testers are

Hopingmomma
lesh07
BreanneB55
NadiaSweety :witch: :(

247kay, do you mind me asking your husbands morphology levels?

I used the OPKs and found them very helpful. Although if my IVF fails I'll be using a CBFM :thumbup:

I had my egg collection today. Which was much easier and less scary than I was expecting. Excited to see how many embies we have tomorrow!

I don't mind at all!! It is 2%. WE have him on all the supplements and clomid and willbe retesting before we start IUI (shich we are hoping to avoid) so we will see if it helps.

Fingers crossed for you! How long have you been TTC?
My DH has 1% normal forms, and we're just going through our first ICSI :)

Fingers crossed for you! How long have you been TTC?
My DH has 1% normal forms, and we're just going through our first ICSI :)

We are coming up on our two year mark. :cry: I know this isn't very long compared to some but it is kind of scary because out insurance cover 0 fertility treatments or medications so we know that if IUI (which we would pay for out of pocket) doesn't work then we wouldn't be able to afford ICSI. I am having my lap/dye done the 16th and they will pay for that because I also have heavy painful periods and so the Dr is billing it that way. I have heard many women get bfps after having it done so FX.
Good luck with your ICSI. I will say a prayer and send some baby dust your way :hugs:

Tested today as scheduled....BFN. Ugh....now to start all over again:(

Stargazer sorry to hear AF got you

Thanks, because its so early in the month I might get to test at the end of the month for this cycle so I could still get a June bfp. Going to wait to see when I ovulate to know for sure when to test as my cycles seem to vary, last one was only 24 days.

I'm so confused, this past Friday which was 9 dpo I had some bad on and off cramping. On Saturday I had some cramping and tinged cm when I wiped. On Sunday I had some cramping and a small amount of dark discharge, again only when I wiped, it increased throughout the day. Sunday was 24 days since my lmp. On Monday I bled, like change tampon ever few hours bleed and I figured af. Today I had some bleeding in the am but nothing really since then. This is my first month off bcp and I did opks and got a strong positive on day 13. My cycles have always been 28-30 days even when I wasn't on bcp. This is just so weird. Is this normal right after bcp?? Even on bcp I had regular 4 or 5 day light periods. So confused????

Stargazer sorry to hear AF got you

Thanks, because its so early in the month I might get to test at the end of the month for this cycle so I could still get a June bfp. Going to wait to see when I ovulate to know for sure when to test as my cycles seem to vary, last one was only 24 days.

Finger crossed you do get a june bfp :)

I'm so confused, this past Friday which was 9 dpo I had some bad on and off cramping. On Saturday I had some cramping and tinged cm when I wiped. On Sunday I had some cramping and a small amount of dark discharge, again only when I wiped, it increased throughout the day. Sunday was 24 days since my lmp. On Monday I bled, like change tampon ever few hours bleed and I figured af. Today I had some bleeding in the am but nothing really since then. This is my first month off bcp and I did opks and got a strong positive on day 13. My cycles have always been 28-30 days even when I wasn't on bcp. This is just so weird. Is this normal right after bcp?? Even on bcp I had regular 4 or 5 day light periods. So confused????

The only way to be sure is to do a pregnancy test, may sound silly doing it just after a bleed.
if I remember rightly it was an early bleed so might be late implantation, you can still be pregnant and have a bleed

Todays tester

Ally703

anyone caved in and tested early?

I finally got my positive OPk yestursday

Hi can I join please? I'll be testing on the 19th, the day before my OH's birthday, hoping to give him a BFP as a birthday present! Xx

of course you can. that would be a lovely surprise for your OH if you did get a positive

Ahhhh okay so I am trying really hard to stay calm because it is so early but I took a wondfo test this morning and got a pretty litte positive. Not super dark but not a a squinter. Honestly after my chemical last month I was just feeling like there would be no way I was pregnant this month. I called a good friend of mine who struggled with infertility and asked her advice and she told me to take the clear blue digi I had sitting in my cabinet. So with much trepidation and with no expectations I did. Guess what it said...... PREGNANT!!!!!!! I can't even begin to describe after two years of struggling how much of a blessing this really is. Now we just pray this is a sticky healthy little bean. Time to start eating only organic drinking tons of water and my raspberry tea leaf. I will treat this bean like the little prince/princess it is!!

Okay so I was not expecting to really get pregnant this month and had my lap/dye procedure scheduled for Friday and the hubs and I only BD one day, although twice that one day, during my fertile period but low and behold positive clear blue digi this morning :happydance:. That being said I wasn't really symptom spotting like I usually do. Lookiing back now I can see things that were different. My bbs which always get sore pretty early before my period got sore very early and then my nipples would burn like fire if they were touched. This was something I had never experienced. I was moody this past weekend owards my husband which is also unusual. I was a little crampy about two days ago. I love pickles but do not by them because of the high sodium content (health nut here) :haha: but I have been craving them like a crazy woman but haven't allowed myself to give in. Really I have been craving anything salty.
So that is it so far. I have a doctors appointment today at 3:30 not sure what they want to do, hopefully a beta HCG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->