June 2013 testing thread, 23 testers 5 BFP 1 angel

Congrats 247!!! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you!

Thanks everyone got a beta done and we will find out the results in the AM. Can't wait.:brat:
So excited but nervous to.

Wonderful news, Kay! :thumbup:

I am 7dpo today and have some brown spotting/discharge. I am afraid it means that i didn't ovulate (this happened last cycle) and I am so upset. My mind keeps switching between "things feel different this month, I am totally going to get a BFP" and "my body is so messed up, Ill never be pregnant". :sad2:

I just want to know either way so I can have a fresh start and a new cycle!

Stalking for 247's betas. KMFX!

AFM - 3dpo and hoping that this June will the most awesome June ever!

Wonderful news, Kay! :thumbup:

I am 7dpo today and have some brown spotting/discharge. I am afraid it means that i didn't ovulate (this happened last cycle) and I am so upset. My mind keeps switching between "things feel different this month, I am totally going to get a BFP" and "my body is so messed up, Ill never be pregnant". :sad2:

I just want to know either way so I can have a fresh start and a new cycle!

It will happen, I know your be sick of hearing that. I know I was when I was trying for my little one, we tried 25 months for him and didn't believe anyone when they said those words.

I got a BFP this morning! Was having some signs so I POAS and got 2 lines! Fingers crossed for everyone else!

JLeeCT don't count yourself out yet.

Beta came back today at a perfect 24.8. Being that I am only 11 DPO that is perfect. I go back Tuesday for another beta and I am going Monday for a intake visit as they called it with the midwife I will be using for delivery!! So excited. Prayers please that this bean sticks!!

Congrats TY12! :)

I'm officially PUPO as of today! :dance:

Ahh yay congrats on the BFP :)

Im not sure how many days PO I am.. as my cbfm never picked up a peak..

if im going on past cycle average day for ovulation tho.. Im about 6DPO and have had some cervix twinges and nausea :)

Congrats Ty12!!!

I am a little worried today because I have some very very lightly blood tinged discharge. I know that is not always a bad sign but after trying for two years and having a chemical last month it makes me very scared! I am going to just take it easy today and see if I can get in to have another beta done tomorrow!

Congrats Ty12!!!

I am a little worried today because I have some very very lightly blood tinged discharge. I know that is not always a bad sign but after trying for two years and having a chemical last month it makes me very scared! I am going to just take it easy today and see if I can get in to have another beta done tomorrow!

I had that with my last one! It was the day I was suppose to start...it lasted for an hour or so...then gone and the rest of my pregnancy was good! How are you feeling now?

Congrats Ty12!!!

it will be ok, like you said just take it easy

Congrats Ty12!!!

I had that with my last one! It was the day I was suppose to start...it lasted for an hour or so...then gone and the rest of my pregnancy was good! How are you feeling now?

I am just feeling very anxious. The discharge is a light brown now and only noticeable when I wipe. I am hoping if I call my dr he will do another beta today instead of tomorrow to help ease my mind. My bbs are no longer very sore and I have no other signs of pregnancy. My test have been getting darker everyday so that is a good sign. I am just praying that this beans holds on tight.

it all sounds good to me, the fact that you get the brown only when you wipe shows that's its old blood, and the tests are getting darker which is a good sign. symptoms come and go through out pregnancy so I would try not to worry to much about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->