• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

He was too fast and too big soi went to get dh but when he finally came I lost him ggrrrr now he can be anywhere

Kaiecee - Lol... you are supposed to step on the spiders, not run away from them!!!

9dpo today.. I have been really crampy for the last few days.. almost AF like, but slightly different. Hoping that it is a good sign! Also starting to tire out easier towards the end of the night.

I am also 9dpo (I think) I thought I was 8 but I messed up somewhere. I tested today for kicks and one of my cheapies the positive would come up then fade away. So I tried a first response and it was negative. I have four days until AF and I really don't think I'm pregnant. Just don't feel it. I use to be gassy and bloated but now I actually think I've lost weight. The only symptoms I have is creamy discharge (that I think may be a yeast infection, no other symptoms of it but it don't feel good) tiredness but that's been for almost two weeks now and weird dreams.

Have you tried testing yet?

Everytime I got a bfp I was sure I wasn't pregnant and everytime I think I am it's always a bfn so I hope since I don't think I am I will have a surprise

I don't know what it is but my lower back hurts so much like I have a pinched nerve can't even bend down

I second your pain! Its been exactly the same for me today too!
Also bit bloaty/gassy and tugging sensation in lower abdomen, plus dime strange fluttering/bubbling. :shrug:
Also so stupid but just figured out I have a 36 day cycle not 30 like I thought. :dohh: So that's a surprise and means we were actually DTD on the best days this month!

I don't know what it is but my lower back hurts so much like I have a pinched nerve can't even bend down

I second your pain! Its been exactly the same for me today too!
Also bit bloaty/gassy and tugging sensation in lower abdomen, plus dime strange fluttering/bubbling. :shrug:
Also so stupid but just figured out I have a 36 day cycle not 30 like I thought. :dohh: So that's a surprise and means we were actually DTD on the best days this month!

at least dtd was on the right days :) im still waiting for my ic's that i ordered over 2 weeks ago makes me so frustrated they arent here yet!

Dannixo can you please put me down for testing on June 30th? I get 2 chances for a bfp this month. Thank you! How are you?

Can't wait for Friday as I am taking my twins and a friend or two to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. I just love movie theater popcorn. LOL Then on Saturday we are going to an outdoor movie party at the house where one of my twins said he is going to marry this girl lives.

What are your plans to end the week?

July testing thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2189843-july-fireworks-1-tester.html#post32944989

My Doctor had me take another progesterone test. My levels were 13.85, is that good or bad?

Contemplating testing tomorrow.. I will be probably between 10-12 dpo.

Still feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, and some cramping.. trying not to over analyze though.

It's horrible.. I think I am having all of these symptoms.. but I think most of it is in my head. I kind of don't want to test early, because I don't want to see the BFN.. but at the same time.. if I see the BFN.. I will stop obsessing... I dunno.

It's a love hate relationship when wanting to test I so would test if I had them

I'm due to test in the morning but have no symptoms whatsoever. Like literally nothing. Not even pmt type. Good sign or bad sign?! Arrrrrggghh!!

8dpo BFN so far... Come on! bring on the BFPs!!!

I don't have any tests at home.. but that might change tonight.. we will see.. :-/

My Doctor had me take another progesterone test. My levels were 13.85, is that good or bad?

Anything over 10 on a medicates cycle is ovulated according to my doctor. Mine always ranges from 15-40

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->