• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

im sending dh to the mailbox tomorrow and i swear my testes better b there or i will not be a happy camper that whole tracking a package online is a hoax it hasnt updated in over 5 days

Sorry to hear about the witch getting so many of you. Sending :dust: to you all.

now im feeling a little crampy or is it all in my head ahhhhhhh i hate this

Just ordered my first set of Wondfo. Never used them...kinda weary idk lol.

I boucjer mine online and they are suppose to be stronger than most store bought

here are my most updated symptoms:
a little crampy
headache
feeling a little sick(doesnt help i ate a bunch of cookies)
pressure in lower back
sharp pains on and off in boobs
dizzyness but much less since clomid has been finished
a little more cm
and emotional actually very emotional
i think thats all

Good luck to everyone testing today, Friday the 13:th... :)

My symptoms are cramps, emotional/cranky/bitchy, increased CM, increased thirst, and super tired. Was thinking about testing tomorrow, but didn't get to the store to buy test.. if they aren't in the house, I can't test.. maybe saturday.

Kaiecee are you testing today? I'm not holding out much hope at all here!! Went to see a friends 3 week old baby yesterday & my toddler was so adorable with her it made me want one even more!!

I really shouldn't complain about having a baby since I have 2 young babies at home but with my age and the amount of c sections I've had I'm running out of time and I find myself weepy looking at baby stuff

I'd really like to test but my ic's haven't arrived dh will go to mailbox Friday afternoon it's been over 3 weeks since I oredered them :(

And never count yourself out until af arrives :)

Well :bfn: here. Still waiting for the witch to show up but I'm starting to feel some slight cramps so I'm sure it won't be long. Never mind, onwards & upwards!!

U never know till af shows I always have cramps and think af is coming when I got my bfp

I would test if those damn test would show up in my mailbox

FINALLY got my tests :)
But I should probably wait to test tomorrow morning since it's 4:30pm here

Enjoyed catching up with all your posts ladies! Sorry to those of you who the witch got, keeping my fingers crossed for next month for you all! Can't wait to see some more BFPs coming through!!

I am not enjoying our relaxed approach! Keeping an eye on CM and having a rough idea on when O "should" happen is NOT for me. The OPKs will be out next month if I get there! My phone app says this whole week is fertile, with O predicted for tomorrow is I have my average cycle length of 30 days. Well at the start of the week I noticed my CM was clear, but not stretchy, I just assumed I was getting nearer to O. So we BD'd on CD 12 and 14. But now my CM is going creamy. So I have no idea where I am, is O past, or still to come?

I am actually resisting the urge to go and buy OPKs tomorrow and POAS to see what it says! Hope if O is past we've managed to BD at the right times! x

:bfn: but I was expecting that since it wasn't fmu and it was at 4:30pm and I had just gone 30min before

:bfn: but I was expecting that since it wasn't fmu and it was at 4:30pm and I had just gone 30min before

Sometimes the urge to POAS is just too strong eh?? Hehe. Fingers crossed you get your BFP next time x

Hey girls. Im wondering if my cycle is going to be 42 days long this time, or if that was just becuase I came off bcp. Because I think I'm gearing up to ovulate. Which would coincide with a 28 day long cycle. Im going to dtd a few times before I leave town just encase.

I hate seeing :bfn: even though I knew I shouldnt have tested just want my bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->