• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

K - Hopefully you get a BFP in the morning.

Loobs - I hate the relaxed approach too. I am thinking I am going OPKs next time if I don't get my BFP this time.

I'm now on day 31 of my normally 26 day long cycle. I'm still getting only bfn's. Not sure what to think?

Again why is this so frustrating a test should confirm it at any time of the day not with just fmu!!!'

Again why is this so frustrating a test should confirm it at any time of the day not with just fmu!!!'

It will, you just need to have concentrated urine. Can you hold it for 3 or 4 hours? How many DPO are you?

I'm just 5/6 dpo....I caved, lol :muaha: BFN, of course! I knew it would be:dohh:

I'm suppose to start today so I hope it shows up tomorrow really don't want the :witch: to come

Bought my tests.. will be testing in the morning.. excited/nervous at the same time.

I can't sleep! So I just got up to pee and take a frer this morning... BFP!!! I am sooooo soooo shocked! I thought I was out. Up until today bfn... I can't believe my eyes! The line showed up right away with no hesitation. I am so nervous. Pls let this be my sticky rainbow.
It's 5:15am so DH is still sleeping. What a wonderful Father's Day gift I'll be able to surprise him with.
I'm in a wedding today so not sure how I'm going to keep this secret since I wot be drinking.
Keeping my FX'd you ladies will be joining me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
Also so sorry I haven't caught up it has been a crazy week.

Congrats jmandrews!! :) what a beautiful bfp!

Congratulations on your BFP!! Hope it's a sticky for you x

I can't sleep! So I just got up to pee and take a frer this morning... BFP!!! I am sooooo soooo shocked! I thought I was out. Up until today bfn... I can't believe my eyes! The line showed up right away with no hesitation. I am so nervous. Pls let this be my sticky rainbow.
It's 5:15am so DH is still sleeping. What a wonderful Father's Day gift I'll be able to surprise him with.
I'm in a wedding today so not sure how I'm going to keep this secret since I wot be drinking.
Keeping my FX'd you ladies will be joining me!

Congratulations! So happy for you, that you were able to get pregnant so quick after your loss, prayers this is a sticky one!

Jmandrews - congratulations! I'm not jealous at all. Nope not one little bit :winkwink:

Loobs & aknqtpie - we are taking the relaxed approach too & it's stressed me out. I had 2 lots of EWCM this month, 5 days apart so I'm thoroughly confused! I might get some opks to try too, partly out of curiosity & partly to ease my growing poas obsession!!

jmandrews:
im so happy for u and ur family hope i can join u in a couple days :)

afm:

:bfn: this morning feeling sick also so i think im going to wait a couple more days before testing or at least thats what i say lol but i think i might skip testing tomorrow and test monday if af doesnt show up!

AF got me :( This was my first PP AF. I had a super awesome 7 day long LP :(

Hi please can I join I'll be testing 25th as long as I can resist the urge x

I think O is definitely passed for me. I have no idea where I am! Will just stick with what my app says on my phone - in my "average" 30 day cycle I would O today. I have a feeling it was earlier in the week - who knows, I might have Od on CD 14! Which would make me 4dpo. But I'll stick with me Oing today. We DTD just incase! X

congrats JM!!

I'm going to test on the 29th, just because I might o earlier. Not sure. But if I do, I should be able to get a nice fat BFP on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->