June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

I can't sleep! So I just got up to pee and take a frer this morning... BFP!!! I am sooooo soooo shocked! I thought I was out. Up until today bfn... I can't believe my eyes! The line showed up right away with no hesitation. I am so nervous. Pls let this be my sticky rainbow.
It's 5:15am so DH is still sleeping. What a wonderful Father's Day gift I'll be able to surprise him with.
I'm in a wedding today so not sure how I'm going to keep this secret since I wot be drinking.
Keeping my FX'd you ladies will be joining me!

congratultions hun. Do people know your TTC? if so use that as your reason not to drink ;)

sorry to those af has got :hugs: good luck for july :hugs: xx

Ugh I'm so fed up of waiting! I wish my AF would just arrive already. I'm 1 day late with a BFN on Friday. If it doesn't appear I'll test again on Wednesday as I'm working 2 nights now so won't have the opportunity!

Congrats to all those BFPs.

Well, technically Im still in (2 days til AF) but Im feeling out :nope:

I have literally no symptoms, not even AF symptoms, which is the only reason Im slightly hopeful! I would normally have had sore boobs by now for last few days but nothing. Although when I was previously pregnant I had sore boobs from around 5dpo.

Argh!!! Im so confused and driving myself crazy!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

It took me 5 months to fall with the twins so I never expected it to happen first month of trying..but a tiny part of me really thought it might :cry:

Im pretty sure I'm going to O in the next couple of days. I've got some cramping and my CM is watery. well, still a bit creamy, but not badly. Im going to dtd tonight and hope I catch the eggie. Im excited.

I'm 5dpo, and just mucking around.... online and the house. Trying to take it easy as to not disturb the bean.

I felt the pain in the small of my back last night, which is usually my signal that af has purchased her plane ticket. I'm trying to stay positive.

Good to hear about the BFP!

Oh, I guess I can be put down for June 25th

Still :bfn: today will test tomorrow feeling super tired and just woken up from a nap wanting to throw up :(

I'm going to try the Shettles method for trying for a girl this cycle. Which means today would he the very last time we could bd before ovulation. If it doesn't work then I just will be one more cycle closer to my bfp. I just hope it does work!

Mrs Mc - I'm exactly the same. This is our first month & although I know it's SO unlikely to happen I still think 'well we BDd at the right times so why wouldn't it?' Silly I know. x

I'm going to try the Shettles method for trying for a girl this cycle. Which means today would he the very last time we could bd before ovulation. If it doesn't work then I just will be one more cycle closer to my bfp. I just hope it does work!

What's the shettles method? Can you expand?

so bad news for me :bfn: only because af came im a little devestated today because i seriously was convinve this cycle was going to work i might try clomid again tis month it did bring my cycles back to 28 days im just really sad and i never get upset about these things just seems like its never going to happen

so bad news for me :bfn: only because af came im a little devestated today because i seriously was convinve this cycle was going to work i might try clomid again tis month it did bring my cycles back to 28 days im just really sad and i never get upset about these things just seems like its never going to happen

Im sorry kaicee! I know how you feel. I haven't been trying very long, but theres always something that gets in the way of actually trying. Makes me feel like it's never gonna happen for me!

speaking of which, we tried to dtd before I left town for two weeks, but dh didn't finish. So, I'm out this month. Im disappointed, but I did promise him some time to get his job situated, so I'm just going to use this cycle as a learning cycle. temp and chart and try to figure out when I ovulate and how long my cycles are really gonna be.

Don't get up yet. We just hit the two year mark and have done every fertility treatment under the sun and are still trying....

I feel a little selfish since I do have 2 young babies with dh and 2 older ones with ex but with my age I don't have the time to wait and we really want a little girl it's just so upsetting seeing the bfn over and over

What's the shettles method? Can you expand?

It was made by an MD named Shettles and he says to have sex 2-4 days before ovulation for a girl and for a boy have sex every day from 2 days before ovulation until the day after and have your dh drink caffeine about 30 minutes before sex and to take a hot shower. Some people have said it works. Oh the X spermare slowerand bigger and live longer so that is why you stop having sex days before ovulation to make it more plausible for a girl.

I feel a little selfish since I do have 2 young babies with dh and 2 older ones with ex but with my age I don't have the time to wait and we really want a little girl it's just so upsetting seeing the bfn over and over

I'm sorry! I too feel the same. I have 5 boys, my 3&4 are identical twins. You don't have to tell me your age, but I'll be 41 in late September and since 2011 I've had a few chemical pregnancies and I'm hoping I get one last rainbow soon. GL to you!

Sending you huge :hugs: and lots of :dust: for next cycle. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'll be a June tester. I have 3 days till af either shows her ugly face or not.

I'm sorry! I too feel the same. I have 5 boys, my 3&4 are identical twins. You don't have to tell me your age, but I'll be 41 in late September and since 2011 I've had a few chemical pregnancies and I'm hoping I get one last rainbow soon. GL to you!

I'm 35 and it's just seems so stressful since it took 6 month for my 1.5 year old and got pregnant within 2 months after I had him so I had Irish twins (2 separate births the same year) and just expected this to go faster but the thing is once I get pregnant there is still a stress for the first 13 weeks why is ttc and being pregnant so stressful!

Sorry to those that AF got :(

As for me, I'm excited to be in my first TWW while TTC. We dtd for four days in a row ending on my presumed o day. Charting my fertility signs is so interesting, everything is so clear to me.

Now I just have to figure out how to make the TWW pass quicker and when I realistically can take the first hpt...

Good luck to everyone testing soon! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->