• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Well, AF is due today. No sign yet...

I normally spot a day or 2 before and Ive not had that either. Im pretty regular but since having the twins, I have had the odd 30 day cycle so not getting too excited. Have zero preg symptoms, and def had them by now with the twins so I'll see. Not feeling very lucky. Hopefully AF will show up sooner rather than later and we can gdt on with cycle 2. :dust:

I got my bfp yesterday, about 17 dpo so hang in there ladies, it's not over until AF shows her witchy face! x

Just got my results from my CD19 progesterone test... it was an 8! Today I've been much much cooler than the past few days, so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Not to mention some very high stress yesterday.

On to next month

Put me down for the 28th....I'm happy for those who have gotten :bfp: lots of :dust: for those who are still waiting

hi ladies!! Can you put me down for June 23rd :)

Put me down for the 25th. That way if AF isn't here I will be late already. Only one week to wait. glad we are headed out of town so i will be busy not going crazy. I am already going crazy now. LOL I took OPK just to see. I am 6DPO and it was still Pos. so we shall see.

FX to all of us still waiting to test. NO AF NO AF!!!!

I got my bfp yesterday, about 17 dpo so hang in there ladies, it's not over until AF shows her witchy face! x

Congrats dumpling! Come on over to https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html :)

I feel a little selfish since I do have 2 young babies with dh and 2 older ones with ex but with my age I don't have the time to wait and we really want a little girl it's just so upsetting seeing the bfn over and over

I'm sorry! I too feel the same. I have 5 boys, my 3&4 are identical twins. You don't have to tell me your age, but I'll be 41 in late September and since 2011 I've had a few chemical pregnancies and I'm hoping I get one last rainbow soon. GL to you!

I'm 35 and it's just seems so stressful since it took 6 month for my 1.5 year old and got pregnant within 2 months after I had him so I had Irish twins (2 separate births the same year) and just expected this to go faster but the thing is once I get pregnant there is still a stress for the first 13 weeks why is ttc and being pregnant so stressful!

I don't know why it has to be so hard, but I do know in the end it is so worth it. I just wish it happened sooner.

Congrats.

Well, AF is due today. No sign yet...

I normally spot a day or 2 before and Ive not had that either. Im pretty regular but since having the twins, I have had the odd 30 day cycle so not getting too excited. Have zero preg symptoms, and def had them by now with the twins so I'll see. Not feeling very lucky. Hopefully AF will show up sooner rather than later and we can gdt on with cycle 2. :dust:

GL I hope af stays away for you and the rest of us testers for June.

Hello please can you put me down for 26th Af will be due on that day :)

I am out. :(

AF played tricks with me this month...BIG TIME!! I started spotting brown blood on the 14th. Then it went away...I thought "maybe I got my days mixed up and it's IB." Then she came full force in the middle of the afternoon yesterday...4 days after the first time spotting!!!!!! I was bummed. On to TTC cycle 3.

Well AF got me again. 3 more natural cycles then on to try an IUI.

I'm sorry about af arriving for so many of you! Hope she won'tstay long and finally stays away after this.

I should get CHs in the next couple of days. I got a temp spike today.

Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone the witch got. Hoping next cycle is the ONE!!!!

So sick right now :cry: with flu-like symptoms and so bloaty still. Some lower back pain but everything sort of similar to AF coming :shrug: just more intense.
Not long to go now though if I had any tests in the house I would be POAS like crazy!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->