June Ladybugs 53 Tester's 11 BFP's

Sorry the witch got so many of you - hate that :witch:

canadabear - Last month was our first cycle TTC, I had no tests in the house so was forced to wait to POAS. This month, I ordered them online and they are shouting my name from the back of a drawer in the spare room. Don't know which is better!!! :rofl:

x

:hugs: to those that AF arrived for

CanadaBear- how long will you wait to test??? I never used to keep tests in the house and the desire to POAS is WAY too strong... but I now have a bunch of ICs in the cupboard that are yelling to me!

6dpo- really gassy, tired and moody... a great combination lol getting occasional cramps low down. My temp this am totally confused FF- not it says it can't accurately detect ov. I was pretty sporatic with temping so there are lots of blanks and the 23 days of spotting/bleeding didn't help when my cycles were pretty much always 25 days before MC. FF has been telling me AF is due the next day for a week now lol.

Well, Im now 3 days late (Im only very very very rarely late, and never by 3 days!) so on way home, I stopped off to buy a HPT.
Got home, went to loo, and Ive started spotting :cry: :witch: literally waited til I bought the test:growlmad:
So unless by some miracle af doesnt appear overnight/tomorrow, Im out!

Bug - I think I will test sat or sun morning with FMU. Though if I can convince DH to pick up a test while he is at the store might test tomorrow :haha: can't see that happening. Also it took a while to get a good :bfp: with DS- over a week late - so I've been trying to wait as long as possible. My goal was my birthday on 27th but don't think I can wait that long.
Hope you are doing well and af continues to stay away - we both seem to be having the same symptoms though.. So hopefully a good sign for us!

Oooo exciting! FXd for you!!! I plan to test Monday if no AF by then. :)

Well, Im now 3 days late (Im only very very very rarely late, and never by 3 days!) so on way home, I stopped off to buy a HPT.
Got home, went to loo, and Ive started spotting :cry: :witch: literally waited til I bought the test:growlmad:

Oh how frustrating!!! Sending :dust: and good vibes that she stays away!!! :hugs:

Howdy JuneBugs!

Still being hopeful. Started using natural progesterone cream on Tuesday in hopes it might help my chances.

The witch is so nasty :growlmad: x

Out this month ladies. :witch: came full force this morning.
Not that upset as had been on antibiotics this month and now sick again with flu. Want to get healthier and feel positive.
Bring on the July bfp!!!!!

Sorry she got you :hugs: onwards and upwards to next cycle for you! :dust: x

:hugs: Canadabear

Well, AF still not appeared (now 4 days late). Had a bit more, very very light brown (sorry, tmi :blush:) spotting today, but no AF.

If she hasnt arrived by tomorrow, I'll test Sunday morn.

Hope it's a BFP for you! Your pic is so sweet!

So I still don't know how many DPO I am. My complaints today are dull, pinchy cramps, vivid dreams (like waking up crying as they are so real and disturbing) and a super duper sense of smell. I have lovely flowers in a vase on my coffee table, they still look great but I can smell them as if they are dying. I've changed the water and the vase and can still smell it. DH can't, so either my sense is heightened or his is non existent! :haha:

X

i am getting lots of cramps today, but temp still up, like you loobs a strong sense of smell- who knows if its all in my head or not!

I hope this is it for you Mrs Mc!!! Maybe it is IB spotting?? I had that on my last pregnancy right when I was supposed to get AF!

Your pic is so sweet!

Aww! Thanks hun. They're my whole world :cloud9:

I hope this is it for you Mrs Mc!!! Maybe it is IB spotting?? I had that on my last pregnancy right when I was supposed to get AF!

I hoped it may be IB too, but when i googled it said IB normally happens around 12dpo and because I ovulate early, and am now late, Im on 22dpo now so not sure if its too late! :shrug: I also didnt have any spotting/IB with my previous pregnancy, so no experience.

Hey ho....will just see what tomorrow brings, but will def test by Sunday.

:dust: to you both :dust:

I'm sorry canadabear.

Ears are burning today. .. no other symptoms.

Actually. .... I just went to the bathroom and it looks like ewcm. Not sure what's up. I'll take an opk in the morning just to be sure.

AF is due June 25th but after five days with mild AF like pain and one with more intensity, I ended up taking a (or several) tests just to confirm what I already suspected.

I'm pregnant! :happydance: Estimated due date on March 4th 2015.

AF is due June 25th but after five days with mild AF like pain and one with more intensity, I ended up taking a (or several) tests just to confirm what I already suspected.

I'm pregnant! :happydance: Estimated due date on March 4th 2015.

Yay! Congratulations!

Congratulations Millhaven!

FX for you ladies testing soon!

Congratulations!!! :flower:

AF finally appeared today (5 days late!). Was only our first cycle trying so not too upset. Just glad it made an appearance so we can get started on cycle 2! :sex::haha:

:dust: to all you 'Juners' left. Everyone else....
I'll see you over in July! Xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"