June Testers :) 6 BFPs, 2 Angels <3

Hooray for sore bbs lol. I cannot handle birth control i remember i got on the depo shot i believe in either 10 or 11 and it broke my hair off and then when i never went back to get my 2nd shot i bled for 3 weeks straight

I've had an awful time with pills, I was on the combined and I had terrible migraines which would affect my vision. I then tried a mini pill which I bled constantly on. They tried me on a 2nd mini pill which still wasn't perfect but better than the others. I'm glad that I don't have to worry no more! Xx

I have a good feeling about this cycle...seems like im a bit too in tune with my body lol. Think im gonna stay in bed today i feel yucky like af is about to come and she is no where near due. The cramping has slowed up but last night i had some small pains in the right ovary section and i have nausea today

I think me nursing has my body pretty messed up...I got a almost positive opk then the lines went lighter..this is the test that was almost positive then the next pic is my tests this morning..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
You know what I didn't experience much problems whilst on depo and had no bleeding whatsoever, once the 3 months was up I had so much pregnancy symptoms which is apparently the side effects of it wearing off. It can be hard ttc after it as your periods can take ages to return, thankfully mine came back 9 months after my shot, it felt like ages and now starting to regulate. I think depo should be for those who are 100% sure they don't want another baby any time soon.

I think I'll probably never go back on birth control, I'm just worried it will ruin my body!

Then this mornings...sorry can only upload one pic per post..:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
Are you temping at all Nicole?

It must be frustrating getting an almost positive then the lines getting lighter. I know BFing can affect your cycles. Are you having periods? Xx

I have been having periods...semi light ones till the period I just finished..my goodness it was heaaaaavy...I'm not temping no..my husband doesn't even like me doing opk..he is the kind if guy tht is like whatever happens happens..

Welcome Babyjan! I usually get EWCM the day i ovulate, the days leading up to it its more watery. This month after ovulating (im 9DPO) Ive had LOADS of creamy lotion type which never happens, so hoping it's a Good sign!

nicoley Tests looking good! Get ready to BD ;)

Ive had the pill, depo and implanon.. all of which really f'd up my cycles.. have been off BC for two years, wont be going back on them either.

Hunni Sounds good!! Fxd! I felt lucky about this cycle but i'm getting more and more emotional, Can't stop crying.. which is getting me even more nervous about AF showing up :S xx

@Nicoley: What you can try is in about a week or so get a blood done to see if you're ovulating.

@Babyjan: I honestly would never go back to BC no matter how many kids i have

@Pink: Im excited but still playing it cool haha so when you testing?

I was on the depo for 5 years it was horrible! I gained soo much weight and when I finance stopped I started the pill and I also bled like crazy. I thought I was hemeraging! So I've been BCC free for 5 years...never an oops :(
I feel like bc I was on the depo at a young age it makes me nervous it's done something to my system. I'm just a worry wart but not being able to have kids has always been a fear. Of course to most women it is.

actually meg i had that same fear even tho i only got one shot, but i had a friend who was on depo for 6 years in highschool and she had her first born so it is possible

Hunni: I tested today (caved already haha) and was negative, so going to test friday when AF is due, when are you testing?xx

We are currently ntnp so will be testing sometime this month. Unfortunately my cycles have not returned yet, DS is 10 weeks old and I am combi feeding although only giving a bottle at bed time so majority breast feeding. Also I don't really know how long my cycles are etc as its been so long since I left my periods to settle, I was on Cerzette for 3years then depo for 6 months and only had 2 periods around 3 months apart before becoming pregnant with DS.

I am another that's terrible for google, I had endometritis after DS which was treated with anti bs but still have myself worried it will have affected my chances.

@Pink: I dont plan on testing unless af is late just hopefully i can stick to that lol.

@Miss: Have you discussed it with a doctor?

Hunni I thought that too! then started thinking *what if i got a BFP today* haha, I may test tomorrow too.. not sure whether 10DPO is too early though! After that then i will definitely hold off til friday haha!

Miss Consult with a doctor if you havent already, it can take awhile for the cycles to go back to normal. Fxd for you!

My boobs seem to hurt even more worse in the evenings! Other than cramps, sore boobs and Lots of CM not getting any other symptoms :( xx

I feel like crap like af is about to come and she is not due for another week and a half. My bbs are slighly sore, im tired, lots of lotion cm, back hurting,nauseated and gassy

Exactly the same symptoms! I just hope it means a BFP for the both of us! I don't think my boobs have ever hurt this bad pending AF. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->