• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Testers!!!

Totally understand the being anxious part hopeful. For me it's not the TWW that is stressful, it's the literal phase and getting to the point of being able to try again.

We have a lot of negatives on this thread but no positives yet. When is everyone's cycle due? Mine is June 5 so I am holding in hope but I got a negative today so I am beginning to think I'm out. I guess time will tell.

Mine's due the 5th too. There's still plenty of hope!

Plenty of hope mommy and dandy! Mine is due June 12th ish

AF is due June 9 for me. Lordy sakes alive we need some bfp's on this thread! :)

My af is due on 7th... I have long 33-35day cycles. So it's been more than 2 weeks since my predicted ovulation day and I tested yesterday.. BFN :(

So I'm guessing I'm out this month too

10dpo today and I got a bfn this morning. I'm bummed, I've had some things that had me thinking this might be it. AF is due tomorrow. Depending on when She shows up and o I'll be testing again around June 27 so I'll be sticking around :)

Baby dust to everyone! We need some BFPs and sticky rainbows!

Ugh, I hope she doesn't show Hopeful!

Another negative for me this morning too at 10dpo. I'm not feeling completely out yet though. I'm going to test again Wednesday.

Ugh, I hope she doesn't show Hopeful!

Another negative for me this morning too at 10dpo. I'm not feeling completely out yet though. I'm going to test again Wednesday.

Best of luck!! :) my lp is usually short so that's why I'm not feeling so good about it. Your due date would be feb 12! I was so hoping for a valentines babe! Someone needs one around here ;)

6 dpo here, the urge to test is strong, lol! i know it would be bfn no matter what at 6 dpo, so i'm going to wait until 8 dpo on Wednesday - that's when i got both my other bfp's. the tww is TORTURE.

Hey everyone. Well no sign of AF today at CD29. My cycles are always 28 days but last month after the D&C was 29. Did anyone else have late cycles after a D&C? I tested this am but BFN, but I am only 11dpo,12 at a push (I have a short luteal phase). I think my body is playing tricks on me as I've had all of my AF symptoms. This is so cruel :cry:

I didn't have a d&c I opted out to give myself time and ending up miscarrying naturally a few days later. I had a missed miscarraige. Afterwards, my cycles have been wishy washy. I really don't know when to expect my cycles as I have only had two so far. The first was unknown when it would come because of the miscarriage and the second was almost a week late. This one, I really don't know. Hopefully it doesn't ever come. ;)

Since your longest cycle post mc is 29 I would count that as the longest. Maybe its just because you ovulated late. Maybe your positive is around the corner!

I am 11dpo today and BFN... IDK guys...

Hi mommyonmymind :) I normally ovulate late around CD 18 and my cycle is always 28 days. But I am guessing that this month is an off month due to the D&C. A BFP would be very welcomed but I'm not getting my hopes up as I don't feel pregnant one bit. Even if I end up with longer luteal phases after all this than that's something :)
Praying you get your BFP too! It's not over until the fat lady sings as they say!!! Good luck and many thanks for your reply :flower:

does anyone here want to hear the definition of insane?

because I AM INSANE. i tested today at 6-7 dpo - because i'm insane and i couldn't help myself. what's even more insane? i was totally bummed and felt "out" even though it's basically physically impossible to get a bfp at 6 dpo. I AM INSANE!

anyone else ever feel like a crazy person while ttc???

Another should be in the looney bin patient right here! Not because of testing early, I can always make it til 9 DPO (well most of the time, lol) but just because of the INSANE emotions! Up down up down, left, down, under, over...

I've come to the conclusion that if you don't feel like you're losing your mind, you're not trying hard enough, lol. At least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better!

I'm so with you! Every single month I think I'm pregnant. And so far, I've been wrong. Ttc is just like a roller coaster and I feel like I'm losing my mind! I guess I must be doing it right lol ;)
It'll all be worth it in the end.

I'm out! The witch got me, for real this time. I still have another shot at a June BFP so I'll be sticking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->