• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I think I’ve got a squinted at possible 4/5 or maybe more dpo as I do realise that maybe too early.
It’s on 2 different IC brands which give me hope although the picture is of the more clearer one.

4A6D5862-69DC-4869-B5DB-5F398D799108.jpeg

A squinter I mean! Lol auto correct!

Here’s another pic of it along with a different IC brand which had lots of indents and marks but can see a shade of line on it too... what made me test was I had this wave of nausea in the afternoon so tested again and got these questionable faint lines. Fmu test showed something but far too light for me to take it serious and that was only after it dried cos my eyes are not too good at focusing at 5am! Morning tests showed nothing. I’m hoping it’s the start of something.

E1EE6966-A360-470A-84C9-1EC9C5F21D49.jpeg 31F3AEA1-F3C5-4D65-B8F4-BD48641FEE7D.jpeg

Afternoon ladies. 12dpo here. Last night I had a overwhelming urge to need to be sick and woke with uti feeling. View attachment 1061990
The ic came up straight away. Frer there is a line but for the life of me do you think I could get it show on camera clearly lol. I hope this true. Will be abit like history repeating test wise I didn’t get bfp with my son until 12dpo.
I can see both! X

A squinter I mean! Lol auto correct!

Here’s another pic of it along with a different IC brand which had lots of indents and marks but can see a shade of line on it too... what made me test was I had this wave of nausea in the afternoon so tested again and got these questionable faint lines. Fmu test showed something but far too light for me to take it serious and that was only after it dried cos my eyes are not too good at focusing at 5am! Morning tests showed nothing. I’m hoping it’s the start of something.

View attachment 1062021 View attachment 1062023
That top one is super clear! X

Thank you!
IVe just done a few more tests with dilute urine and they all show a faint line and I feel like my adrenaline is rushing knowing it could just be actually happening that I feel sick jus thinking about it!
IVe done a frer too and see something so light but I can’t get a good pic of it!
I feel a bit reassured that different brand tests are picking something up just hope it’s a sticky one. I think I’m going to be testing everytime I need to pee.

Ok so AFM- I woke up took my temp it dropped to cover line and went to the restroom and creamy/beige CM on tp, im 4 days before AF so at first I think oh boy AF is making her appearance, but then again IM 4DAYS before my AF so of course I take a test with the tiniest amount of urine I can squeeze out and I can swear I see the faintest of faint lines. With dd I had the same thing but it was 3days prior to AF, the only thing is that I'm 12dpo so I'm going to try and stay level headed and give it a day or so if AF doesn't start tonight or tomorrow I think this will turn out to be a bfp!

Ok so AFM- I woke up took my temp it dropped to cover line and went to the restroom and creamy/beige CM on tp, im 4 days before AF so at first I think oh boy AF is making her appearance, but then again IM 4DAYS before my AF so of course I take a test with the tiniest amount of urine I can squeeze out and I can swear I see the faintest of faint lines. With dd I had the same thing but it was 3days prior to AF, the only thing is that I'm 12dpo so I'm going to try and stay level headed and give it a day or so if AF doesn't start tonight or tomorrow I think this will turn out to be a bfp!

Ooo it sounds promising! Good luck!

Thank you!
IVe just done a few more tests with dilute urine and they all show a faint line and I feel like my adrenaline is rushing knowing it could just be actually happening that I feel sick jus thinking about it!
IVe done a frer too and see something so light but I can’t get a good pic of it!
I feel a bit reassured that different brand tests are picking something up just hope it’s a sticky one. I think I’m going to be testing everytime I need to pee.
Omg I'm so happy for you! You're only 5dpo!?!

Omg I'm so happy for you! You're only 5dpo!?!

Yeah I think 5 maybe 6 or even later possibly 7 because I realised I may have been testing wrong with opk as I believed diluted urine was ok rather than a 2 hour hold so many of my tests were negative but less than an hour hold for most!

What is going on with these opk’s ](*,) Temp has dropped for 2 days now but I’m not sure if I missed my surge or it’s not happened yet
E74B28F2-B98A-4078-A13B-0E93C4273B9F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"