• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks 7dpo is the gold standard to being peeing on things :haha: :blush:

So anybody have any experience with a fallback rise? I’ve had the oddest and most stressful charting experience this cycle. Does it look like I’ve Ovd to you and had a fallback rise?

I’ve added 2 high temps extra to see what FF did and it says I’ve ovulated. But it’s a small shift on 1dpo and then a huge dip 2dpo and back up this morning? From what I’ve read it can be a fallback rise...

So anybody have any experience with a fallback rise? I’ve had the oddest and most stressful charting experience this cycle. Does it look like I’ve Ovd to you and had a fallback rise?

I’ve added 2 high temps extra to see what FF did and it says I’ve ovulated. But it’s a small shift on 1dpo and then a huge dip 2dpo and back up this morning? From what I’ve read it can be a fallback rise...
Very well could be but I'm horrible at reading charts and opks...

AFM- I think its over for me... ive had 2 episodes now of very noticeable pink spotting today after BD'ing not enough for a pad or anything but I took another IC and bfn I'm 13dpo today so not too optimistic anymore. I have never spotted this early before AF but this is only my 2nd cycle after my tubal removal so I don't know what's my new normal anymore. But whats so weird is my temp jumped back from the drop to my cover line yesterday I don't know ladies...

Sorry your in limbo saveme! Let’s hope the spotting is implantation and your temp stays up high!

CD 32.

Today I woke up with lower back ache and lower stomach ache, and were certain my period had started. Took my temperature and it had dropped slightly (yesterday I checked a bit later than usual and today my window was open so don’t know if it dropped because of that).

No period in sight but my last Predictor early detection is blank.

So I’m out. I know it.

67bf149c-d24a-45c7-b6f1-5e64efe43444-jpeg.1062110
4de40b8e-3532-4a21-af7a-13e354edc6ca-jpeg.1062111
5fe981c1-0737-4c4f-b0e1-aaf8913a73be-jpeg.1062113

Comparison between CD 30’s test and Cd 32’s.
6a727007-f93a-4c0a-9b6d-235d4ab8734b-jpeg.1062114
7ae27797-f416-4782-80eb-7e3c09a80280-jpeg.1062115

Sorry Millhaven but you’re not out until AF shows! I also use those predictor early tests and find they have a really annoying indent line. But it’s the only pink dye I can get here...

Wouldn’t say stupid hun. We’re all on same journey here :) thing is with forums because we see such a variety of testing day from really early or way passed af date. We all hold on hope to see that line as soon as we need to dip that test ourselves :) so dip away lovely and I hope you get your line very soon :)

I’m not holding my breath. But thank you xx
I did the

I did the same today at 7dpo

Oh no! We’re so impatient aren’t we hehe. Good luck xx

The wait is so hard! Making it to 7dpo is an achievement in itself!

It so is!!! It doesn’t feel it when you have a stark white stick in your hand though haha xx

Millhaven, although I feel out also I do agree with swedengirl, til the witch shows we’re all still in with a chance. Even if we do feel like we’re out. Hang in there hun xx

My tests are still light, I’m giving it till tomorrow then I start losing hope! I know hcg rises ever 2-3 days so if tests are not dark by tomorrow then it’s most likely bad news for me.

My tests are still light, I’m giving it till tomorrow then I start losing hope! I know hcg rises ever 2-3 days so if tests are not dark by tomorrow then it’s most likely bad news for me.
Oh no hun I really hope that's not the case...

Fx you see some progression soon!!

AF arrived yesterday. So, I’ll be testing again towards the end of the month.

Still getting indents that look like faint lines but nothing definite. So discouraged. I'm running out of clomid cycles and sanity.

Screenshot_20190603-075754.png

Hi girls well :witch: arrived 2 days early! On to the next cycle, gl ladies :dust:
I'll be testing again at the end of June!!!

Evening ladies. Well af still not showed her face yet for me. I did this test this morning. And I did another late this afternoon but totally stark but saying that I’ve peed non stop this afternoon so silly me for testing. I’ve got no signs af is coming at all. So completely in limbo here. We fly out for our honeymoon on Monday if she is gonna show her face wish she’d do it before Monday 64683E6D-C40F-4DE6-A18E-69E4B7C8F5D8.jpeg

I feel like I can see a v v v faint line on your test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->