***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

13dpo. No progression if anything I think it’s getting lighter now. Mouth ulcer appeared on my tongue too ( usual af sign) so I fully expect to see it arrive any day now AE566EEA-1E31-47E6-A0AA-CD8352D5A4E3.jpeg

Hi, can I join you? I’m still in the May testing thread (May 31st) but since I seem to have ovulated later than usual, my new period due date should be somewhere around May 31st to June 3rd.

So please add me to June 3rd.

I’m currently feeling some dull cramping in my uterus area and have been doing so since like 4 days back. On and off. Had some other symptoms but all tests seem to be bfn. Testing with different 10 mIU/ml tests and FMU but no. OPK’s seem to be positive though? And my temp is still up (missed some temping and OPK because of vacation, so FF can’t decide when I ovulated).

456731C1-535F-42E7-AAF5-06A3CCA7E606.jpeg

I seem to be getting line eyes because I think I can see something very very faint but yeah. I think I’m approx 13 DPO so I think that any possible lines are indents or evaps.

One step (FMU, taken today):
02D5D4ED-69AE-42F6-B6C2-3892C1A51A3F.jpeg

Tests (FMU, 10 mIU/ml) taken yesterday, including OPK (SMU):
img_0307-jpg.1062017

One step:
img_0277-jpg.1062016

Predictor early detection (if I tilt my head I think I can see a hint of a line):
1-png.1062013

Hi, can I join you? I’m still in the May testing thread (May 31st) but since I seem to have ovulated later than usual, my new period due date should be somewhere around May 31st to June 3rd.

I’m currently feeling some dull cramping in my uterus area and have been doing so since like 4 days back. On and off. Had some other symptoms but all tests seem to be bfn. Testing with different 10 mIU/ml tests and FMU but no. OPK’s seem to be positive though? And my temp is still up (missed some temping and OPK because of vacation, so FF can’t decide when I ovulated).

View attachment 1062062

I seem to be getting line eyes because I think I can see something very very faint but yeah. I think I’m approx 13 DPO so I think that any possible lines are indents or evaps.

View attachment 1062061

img_0307-jpg.1062017

One step:
img_0277-jpg.1062016

Predictor early detection (if I tilt my head I think I can see a hint of a line):
1-png.1062013
I’m seeing very faint lines too hun. Fingers crossed for you

Temp has shot back up despite still spotting :shrug: 7dpo but I’ve been bleeding since I ovulated so don’t know what’s going on!

7BA56D3D-DBAC-4D4A-870E-BAD8F03EB638.jpeg

hey everyone! back on here after a rather long break! 6dpo and AF is due June 9th! planning on waiting till then to test :)

View attachment 1062062

View attachment 1062061

img_0307-jpg.1062017

One step:
img_0277-jpg.1062016

1-png.1062013
Im seeing something faint on all of them gl hun!!!

My boobs are quite tender today. My last 2 af I only had a tender patch. I hope it’s a good sign. Just ordered a couple of FRER which I’ve never used before. They claim to be arriving Tuesday/Wednesday. I have some wide sticks if I can’t wait that long.....

Welcome millhaven and Ashley!

Sorry about AF KatyR! Hugs...

Sorry ciz that it looks like af might be arriving! I hope you’re wrong though!

According to my calendar I'll be testing again around the 28th so could you move my name down to then??

As normal I’m here to stalk the June testing, I’m starting FX IVF this month and hopefully will do a FET in July were I can really join the 2WW!!! Good luck to all sending:dust:

Zero self control over here. All of the have faint but visible in person lines to me...but I could have line eyes. Who knows. Testing again in the morning!

IMG_20190602_152459.jpg

Zero self control over here. All of the have faint but visible in person lines to me...but I could have line eyes. Who knows. Testing again in the morning!

View attachment 1062094
Not seeing much but I know how difficult it is to get lines on camera. Fx lovely :)

My boobs are quite tender today. My last 2 af I only had a tender patch. I hope it’s a good sign. Just ordered a couple of FRER which I’ve never used before. They claim to be arriving Tuesday/Wednesday. I have some wide sticks if I can’t wait that long.....
keeping everything crossed for you :)

View attachment 1062094

Zero self control here either. What was the first thing I did when I walked in from our weekend break? Cracked open the new tests and dipped one ‍♀️
7dpo so blaringly obvious it would be negative. How stupid can I be!!!!!#-o#-o#-o

Zero self control here either. What was the first thing I did when I walked in from our weekend break? Cracked open the new tests and dipped one ‍♀️
7dpo so blaringly obvious it would be negative. How stupid can I be!!!!!#-o#-o#-o
Wouldn’t say stupid hun. We’re all on same journey here :) thing is with forums because we see such a variety of testing day from really early or way passed af date. We all hold on hope to see that line as soon as we need to dip that test ourselves :) so dip away lovely and I hope you get your line very soon :)

I did the
I did the same today at 7dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"