• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

](*,)
I'm not one to get too excited over faint lines BUT when I get one on a frer its something to be cautiously excited about! Its pink in real life. Both my teenagers can see it. Will do another in the morning x

View attachment 1062205
Looks promising!!!! What dpo are you? I think I might test with frer in the morning too. Will be 5 days before I’m due to test according to my ovia app but only 7/8 dpo so not holding out much hope for a bfp but I’m sure I can see the faintest of faint lines on the 10mlu IC I did earlier tonight](*,)

I am 15DPO, no AF and have been getting BFNs:( Having weird symptoms though so trying to stay positive.

Looking forward to testing tomorrow! Life got crazy busy, which has made me wait longer so fingers crossed. Been having some weird stuff happen the last few days and I’m at CD 31 now.

Been hit with crazy fatigue and I’ve suffered for years from being a light sleeper but lately I’ve been out cold super early and can barely keep my eyes open to pee at night lol! The peeing at night being something new, too. Also went through a dry cm spell for a few days and suddenly got hit with crazy watery cm that doesn’t seem to stop. Keep thinking af is starting!

Hope the witch stays away hun. Fingers crossed for you. I’m feeling the same right now. Got some slight cramps which I’d normally only get once af has come but things seem so different with my cycles after my mc. It’s gutting to say the least. Will be rooting for you xx

Thanks! If I'm still witch-free in the morning I'll try again. All I have are the cheapies, maybe I should get a FRER. Anyway. Yes, my cycles were completely reset, so to speak, after my MC eight years ago. But they've been pretty predictable and regular since they resumed after my six-year old was born. I got my surge this month and I was so sure we hit the target!! :sad2:

Beccaboo- Hope your test shows some progression this morning!

Aerith- I think that’s the start of your BFP! That is what mine looked like with dd!

Mrs MaBrEy- Im so sorry. Hugs!

AzureOrchid- symptoms sound promising. I had the same with the dry to watery Cm with DD.

SarahJane- sorry your in limbo. How long is your lp normally?

Mercedes- hope the witch stayed away for you!

Good morning, I dont think it's much different to last nights. It's my last frer. I have a Tesco test left but it's a blue one. X

Screenshot_20190605-062343_Instagram.jpg

](*,)
Looks promising!!!! What dpo are you? I think I might test with frer in the morning too. Will be 5 days before I’m due to test according to my ovia app but only 7/8 dpo so not holding out much hope for a bfp but I’m sure I can see the faintest of faint lines on the 10mlu IC I did earlier tonight](*,)
I have a love hate relationship with ic lol good luck with today's tests x

Yes me AGAIN :laugh2: used my blue test and got a + in the time frame. Didnt photo very well but thought I'd keep you all updated. I'm out today so going to try and grab a few more (dont tell dh haha) pink tests xx

Screenshot_20190605-095503_Gallery.jpg

Still seeing really faint lines on your tests! How long is you lp normally?
I actually have no idea. I have pcos and my last pregnancies weren't planned. This is the first time I've been actually tracking anything. I O'd on the 22nd of may. My cycles are normally regular so 31 days. I hope that makes sense. I'm rubbish at this girl stuff lol

God why is all this so hard.... my friend just met us with her 4 week old baby. I can’t even look at her... what the hell is wrong with me... it’s not their fault my body’s a stupid dud and letting me down month after month... ](*,)](*,)](*,)
I feel so awful :-(

God why is all this so hard.... my friend just met us with her 4 week old baby. I can’t even look at her... what the hell is wrong with me... it’s not their fault my body’s a stupid dud and letting me down month after month... ](*,)](*,)](*,)
I feel so awful :-(

Oh I feel you. I just found out a friend is pregnant and felt jealous and sad for me when she told me, even though I know she’s had a MC recently. After 24 hours I’m just happy for her but I felt so bad for not feeling happy for her straight away.
Our feeling are our feelings though.This journey is hard and sucky, but hopefully we will get our happy moment and have our BFPs. Hugs to you

Oh I feel you. I just found out a friend is pregnant and felt jealous and sad for me when she told me, even though I know she’s had a MC recently. After 24 hours I’m just happy for her but I felt so bad for not feeling happy for her straight away.
Our feeling are our feelings though.This journey is hard and sucky, but hopefully we will get our happy moment and have our BFPs. Hugs to you
Thank you hun. It doesn’t help at all does it. Worst thing for me was while we were trying the first time round ALL my friends fell pregnant while I wasn’t. Then I fell pregnant, miscarried and all but 1 has had their babies now. The other is due any day. Well is booked for induction tomorrow. I’ve just had to hold her. Luckily she was due a nappy change so it was short lived. But it just made me feel even more jealous. I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep so I don’t have to feel anything....

E017543D-3661-4B32-B73D-1E05390262C4.jpeg Ergh still no af. And still with these super faint lines. I feel so tired but that’s it for symptoms I’m getting unbelievably frustrated now. My cycles are long as it is.

I actually have no idea. I have pcos and my last pregnancies weren't planned. This is the first time I've been actually tracking anything. I O'd on the 22nd of may. My cycles are normally regular so 31 days. I hope that makes sense. I'm rubbish at this girl stuff lol

Sorry forgot to reply earlier!

You’re not rubbish. You’re ”normal”- must people dont know their LP! I wish I didnt and could stop obsessing and just go with the flow TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->