• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Well no AF yet but a big fat :bfn: this afternoon ☹️ Feeling crampy like the witch might show any second. So bummed, I may drown in a bottle of wine tonight. Even DF is avoiding me.

Well no AF yet but a big fat :bfn: this afternoon ☹️ Feeling crampy like the witch might show any second. So bummed, I may drown in a bottle of wine tonight. Even DF is avoiding me.

Hope the witch stays away hun. Fingers crossed for you. I’m feeling the same right now. Got some slight cramps which I’d normally only get once af has come but things seem so different with my cycles after my mc. It’s gutting to say the least. Will be rooting for you xx

I’m sorry to hear of your loss mumof1. Losses really make it difficult to get excited to try or even be excited when you get a BFP. I had 4 losses before I had my first DD and it felt like it was never going to happen for us then. Then she came along and lit up our world (super stressful first tri). Then sometimes I think if I hadn’t had all those losses then I wouldn’t have her and I just can’t imagine our lives without her. Don’t give up yet if you’re not ready <3

Sorry Millhaven. Hugs and glad you treated yourself to some chocolate. I hope July brings you your BFP!

Aerith I really think I see the start of a line but maybe I also have line eye!

I'm not one to get too excited over faint lines BUT when I get one on a frer its something to be cautiously excited about! Its pink in real life. Both my teenagers can see it. Will do another in the morning x

Screenshot_20190604-203440_Instagram.jpg

I'm keeping all crossed. I've had several mc so I'm feeling very cautious. The morning can not get here fast enough Haha
Know that feeling. Did my test today and again another line and dare I say it was looking darker. Still faint but tad darker. Fx for you x

Know that feeling. Did my test today and again another line and dare I say it was looking darker. Still faint but tad darker. Fx for you x
That's exciting! Will you be testing again in the morning? This tww is enough to make us pull our hair out lol x

That's exciting! Will you be testing again in the morning? This tww is enough to make us pull our hair out lol x
I have 1 test left for the morning that is if af still a no show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->