***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I’m going out of my mind lol 8dpo been having twinges for the past few days like pulling feelings and a weird pain in my groin but not a pain pain if that makes sense just more annoying ... bottom of my boobs hurt like mad

This is the first ever time wev TTC so I’m completely clueless what is normal and what isn’t as I havnt result kept track until now ...

Any one else in the same boat ?

I’m going out of my mind lol 8dpo been having twinges for the past few days like pulling feelings and a weird pain in my groin but not a pain pain if that makes sense just more annoying ... bottom of my boobs hurt like mad

This is the first ever time wev TTC so I’m completely clueless what is normal and what isn’t as I havnt result kept track until now ...

Fingers crossed for a bfp soon!!
I'm 11dpo and have all kinds of pregnancy symptoms since 2dpo which is crazy Haha the tww drives me bonkers!! X

I feel like I can see a v v v faint line on your test x
That’s what I was seeing. But I’ve seen so many very faint lines these past weeks

Lots of luck lovely. Symptoms sound good :)

That’s what I was seeing. But I’ve seen so many very faint lines these past weeks
I hear you. It gets to the point you just cant believe what they say doesn't it. I'm now at the ignore all lines until they are blazing positive

How many cycles have you done on clomid so far? Sorry you’re feeling discouraged, this journey is rough.
This is cycle #3 for this baby.

We'll do another when we can...but after the next one we're done.

My first two are clomid babies. Both conceived the first cycle on it. I tried for 5 years for my first and 2 for my second. We're going unassisted this time and I don't feel comfortable doing anything other than clomid unassisted.

Hi ladies!

Just an update. I'm 7-8dpo. Decided to take an opk aand hpt today.

Opk was positive, hpt was negative.

I'm thinking I might be pregnant, because the only times I have gotten a +OPK during the TWW was with my previous pregnancies.

But we'll see. My hormones and my cycles have been so weird lately.

After all, I am in the TWW right now because my body decided to ovulate 3 days early!

I'm thinking if im not PG I'm going to go on birth control to regulate my hormones.

Anyway, sorry for the mini rant. <3

Think I'm out again this month :( now 12dpo and getting mild cramping. I've never had implantation cramping before so I doubt that's what I'm having. It's right across my lower tummy above my pubic bone. If I'm correct implantation would be just on one side? X

I think I’ll be out aswell. No boob tenderness other than the usual patch when af due. Won’t be testing again unless af doesn’t show which I am now fully expecting. I think I’ll be taking a break now as it’s too hard every month after being given it then having it taken away...

I think I’ll be out aswell. No boob tenderness other than the usual patch when af due. Won’t be testing again unless af doesn’t show which I am now fully expecting. I think I’ll be taking a break now as it’s too hard every month after being given it then having it taken away...
I shall keep everything crossed for us. I have had sore boobs since 2dpo. Along with nausea and fatigue. I was super hopeful but now not so much. Af is due for me on the 7th (Friday) when are you due? X

I had some cramping yesterday a dull type and I don’t usually have any af cramping. I am about 7 dpo and still those faint lines, I have gone through so many tests and in the same batch with same sample some have lines and some don’t, had to urge to buy a frer this morning but didn’t even though they were right infront of me, possible because I have already ordered some should arrive tomorrow or day after. I’m just testing every time I pee and it’s not helping at all.

Oh guys feeling you’re limbo pain. Sorry you think AF is arriving mumof1+1 and beccaboo. But you’re not out until the witch shows! I was certain AF was arriving with dd...

Shnsn- the faintlines are so annoying. I promise myself every month that I won’t test until af is late as I can’t stand the faint line limbo. But testing is just too temping in case you’re the one who gets an early BFP!!

I shall keep everything crossed for us. I have had sore boobs since 2dpo. Along with nausea and fatigue. I was super hopeful but now not so much. Af is due for me on the 7th (Friday) when are you due? X

My boob tenderness is only one boob. A sure sign af is due. I’m due on anywhere from Friday to Monday and feeling proper deflated now. Good luck. Hope it doesn’t show for you x

Oh guys feeling you’re limbo pain. Sorry you think AF is arriving mumof1+1 and beccaboo. But you’re not out until the witch shows! I was certain AF was arriving with dd...

I wish I felt that lucky!!!! Can but hope I guess x

3AB57ADC-07AE-4853-8E1C-B03908B5FD87.jpeg D3DF8037-F439-4E49-8E15-02FF8A536055.jpeg Af still not here. But still getting my faint lines

Last edited:
Hi ladies. Find myself here again for the first time after quite some time :hi: . AF is due the 14th but I feel like I will probably test and know definitely by the 11th (11 DPO) since I’ve never gotten a positive later than that. So put me down for the 11th please :)

I am out of tests! Might be a good thing, I’m supposed to get some more tomorrow in post so could be Thursday too argh! This will test my patience, I won’t be able to test till evening that’s if my tests arrive.

The witch got me today. I feel heartbroken and have more period pain than I usually do. It’s nothing extreme but more than normal.

Good luck ladies. <3 AFM, I’m off to create a July testing thread. July is also the month in which we have been TTC #02 for a year. Sigh. Period is due July 2nd.

FX for all you who are still waiting to test. I just ate a whole choclate bar. By myself. Without hesitating. And it felt good.

The witch got me today. I feel heartbroken and have more period pain than I usually do. It’s nothing extreme but more than normal.

Good luck ladies. <3 AFM, I’m off to create a July testing thread. July is also the month in which we have been TTC #02 for a year. Sigh. Period is due July 2nd.

FX for all you who are still waiting to test. I just ate a whole choclate bar. By myself. Without hesitating. And it felt good.

Sorry the witch got you. Wishing you best of luck in July <3. Might be seeing you there in a couple weeks.

I think I’ll be joining your July group somehow. If I decide to continue this journey. I’m really not sure what to do right now if I’m honest. Everything seems so different since my mc. I have some degree of cramp this evening which is unusual for me as I usually only got it on the day af showed and normally after it has. I’m feeling pretty shitty myself right now too tbh and that’s before af makes her appearance. Why do we even put ourselves through this. I should have been 28 weeks tomorrow not trying again.... Life is really so cruel....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->