• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

View attachment 1062237 Ergh still no af. And still with these super faint lines. I feel so tired but that’s it for symptoms I’m getting unbelievably frustrated now. My cycles are long as it is.

The faint lines are really frustrating. I can still see them in your tests. When was AF due again? Sorry if I asked before...

Thank you hun. It doesn’t help at all does it. Worst thing for me was while we were trying the first time round ALL my friends fell pregnant while I wasn’t. Then I fell pregnant, miscarried and all but 1 has had their babies now. The other is due any day. Well is booked for induction tomorrow. I’ve just had to hold her. Luckily she was due a nappy change so it was short lived. But it just made me feel even more jealous. I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep so I don’t have to feel anything....

I’m sorry you’re having a hard day. Be gentle on yourself and don’t feel guilty for feeling jealous. Take each day at a time. I find some days are better than others and just try to enjoy the happier days and I’m working on allowing myself to have bad days and acknowledge my feelings more, rather than trying to bury my disappointment and sadness.

The faint lines are really frustrating. I can still see them in your tests. When was AF due again? Sorry if I asked before...
It was due 3rd but still nothing. My cervix is tight shut feeling completely different from af arriving cervix and I just want to sleeeeeeeep.

It was due 3rd but still nothing. My cervix is tight shut feeling completely different from af arriving cervix and I just want to sleeeeeeeep.

Could you have Ovd later than you thought?

Could you have Ovd later than you thought?
Well I had what I thought was a positive opk So went by that with cervix etc. So just another waiting game now

Well I had what I thought was a positive opk So went by that with cervix etc. So just another waiting game now
Could you request to get your bloods done? Or maybe an early scan?

*,edited to say ignore the scan part. It would be way to early x

Could you request to get your bloods done? Or maybe an early scan?

*,edited to say ignore the scan part. It would be way to early x
I fly off on honeymoon on Monday and getting dr appointment in next 2 days will be impossible unless I’m in pain.

I fly off on honeymoon on Monday and getting dr appointment in next 2 days will be impossible unless I’m in pain.
Oh yes I forgot about the Honeymoon! Not jealous that you are off somewhere lovely at all ;) x

Reactions: ciz
I still have a very faint line, tested with diluted urine this evening.
Here’s hoping tomorrow’s fmu is darker, so frustrating.

Another BFN this morning, still no cramps but then AF showed up this afternoon. So we're out. I'm trying to look at bright side: even though at our age we really want one ASAP, at least we know it won't be a February baby as we kind of want all three of them have different birth months. Small favor though. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Another BFN this morning, still no cramps but then AF showed up this afternoon. So we're out. I'm trying to look at bright side: even though at our age we really want one ASAP, at least we know it won't be a February baby as we kind of want all three of them have different birth months. Small favor though. :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
I was a bit worried about falling this month as it’ll be another feb baby and it’s a leap year......exactly 4 years after my youngest! Thankfully she came on the 28th but I was convinced she would be the 29th! Sorry to hear you are out and good luck for next cycle

I was a bit worried about falling this month as it’ll be another feb baby and it’s a leap year......exactly 4 years after my youngest! Thankfully she came on the 28th but I was convinced she would be the 29th! Sorry to hear you are out and good luck for next cycle

Many of us here will just take what we can get. I know I would.

People with babies or who fall pregnant give me hope. That's why I love seeing the BFPs on this thread or seeing pregnant people around me. Makes me think it'll rub off or something.

8 dpo and thick cm.

Hello everyone, I’m excited for all of us to be on this journey. I’ve been ttc for 3 months now. The last two months I miscalculated my period so I ended up having sex on the wrong days. But this month I have hope. I even talked to a psychic and he informed me that I’ll get my baby either in May or June. I pray he’s right lol

Many of us here will just take what we can get. I know I would.

People with babies or who fall pregnant give me hope. That's why I love seeing the BFPs on this thread or seeing pregnant people around me. Makes me think it'll rub off or something.

8 dpo and thick cm.
Good luck to ya

Hi ladies. Got a :bfp: this morning at 9-10dpo.

I'm a little nervous since we weren't planning this so I'm not sure what to tell the hubs.

I don't mean that to be insensitive to anyone else. Ofcourse a baby is a blessing either way. It's just a little stressful when you had plans to wait maybe another year or so.

Anyway. I'm nervous, but I'm grateful as well.

I hope and pray you all get your bfps very soon!

14dpo, af due tomorrow. Cervix still closed. The lines I had on the frer are non existent this morning. Boobs are still sore rounds the sides radiating to my nipples and they are warm. Almost like when breastfeeding! Cramping has pretty much stopped.

Feel like I'm writing a dear diary Haha x

So, this morning fmu is showing a very faint line on FRER, it’s the darkest faint line I’ve had if you know what I mean! However the IC are bfn and they are 10miu. I can’t get a good picture of the the FRER, was hoping for some clarity today but no, still in limbo land at around 9 dpo. Only symptom is the the pulling sharp twinges which can sometime take my breath away.

So, this morning fmu is showing a very faint line on FRER, it’s the darkest faint line I’ve had if you know what I mean! However the IC are bfn and they are 10miu. I can’t get a good picture of the the FRER, was hoping for some clarity today but no, still in limbo land at around 9 dpo. Only symptom is the the pulling sharp twinges which can sometime take my breath away.
Hopefully the line will be darker next time you test :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->